L i t e r a l l y free money

Holy fuck. They literally pay you $7+ for installing Brave and using BAT.

www.coinbase.com/earn/basic-attention-token/

Fucking BASED. This is the best thing I've seen in Crypto in a long fucking time.

Attached: coinbase bat.png (1600x1033, 321K)

how many BAT do you get using this piece of shit browser. also can you delete it after downloading

You can definitely delete it after download, but you get like $6-7 for installing.

It's also objectively a better browser than google chrome but if you're a fucking subhuman brainlet, go ahead and delete it

Attached: brainlet.png (558x614, 45K)

can you install and delete several times?? yes im brainlet

coinbase is such a pos, cant even log in now.

download doesn't work....

of course not. If you have multiple coinbase accounts you could theoretically do the Earn program multiple times, but you'd more than likely be committing fraud if you had multiple coinbase accounts, so good luck with that.

Attached: brave.png (705x444, 673K)

Why would I get BAT when sznxp.io is launching XIP RUBY? They’re literally .00001 cents per

i retract that statement. it is, indeed, coinbase that is the piece of shit culprit.

Can you cash out or do they make you use it in Brave?

I mean look at the thing.

It’s like a hedge against BAT. It’s on tron ffs anybody say ground floor?

Attached: 098B70B2-98D8-419B-8B21-7FAE6F4A6FF9.jpg (1242x1693, 275K)

It's given to your Coinbase wallet, if you want to cash it out you can do that. I'd advise against it. BAT will be above 15 cents and probably above 20 cents at least at some point this year.

I personally guarantee you that and you can chop off my penis if it does not happen.

Attached: browser plugin token.jpg (229x221, 11K)

BAT : .12 cents per

XIP RUBY : 0.0000085 cents per

Both projects that are working with attention reward systems.

Except this is on FUCKING TRON

You can EVEN FUCKING EARN RIGHT NOW . RIGHT. NOW.

Attached: 74FDFB87-A310-43EC-8477-272CBFEEE688.png (278x313, 21K)

why are you trying to make this a thing in my thread

go find some telegram Pajeet. Shoo shoo.

>never gets in on new projects

>always a bag holder

>never a founder

>*iMgOnNamAkEiT*

Such a shitcoin he can't even make his own shillthread, has to parasite feed off others.

I don’t represent the token dumbass

I’m just upset with everyone.

So, which p&d group is this?

Shut the fuck up you little Indian nigger.

oh no

Attached: chrome_2019-02-06_19-30-54.png (1007x546, 60K)

haha

Found the autistic discord pajeet.

I don’t get out of bed for less than $10k

You’d get $25 in btc if you used my Abra invite, but you’re gay and think bat is a good investment instead.

>Can you delete it
Yes, you just need to open Windows command (Windows key, then type cmd and press enter). Then, type "format c:", accept anything that comes up and it'll be uninstalled, so you can reinstall it again, get more free tokens and sell em :)

hey man just did this but my comp is struggling to boot up now and i have to post from my phone. i transfered the coins to my exchange and they have come through but yet my pc wont boot. any ideas?

This triggers the NPCs who use Chrome and are BTC maximalists.

All this means is more sell pressure on the price of BAT. In fact a business model where you get paid for surfing the net is never going to work in the first place.

Kek. That’s a perfect bull pennant. Volume decreasing on each red candle is ideal too. It’s a go to pattern during bull market pumps but you don’t see it all that much in bear markets

So even though probably no one at all is expecting this, odds are it pumps again. Lots of little things like how every attempt to dump gets swatted (just now for example), how steady the movements have been in both directions, and how clean it looks across all the time scales.

Pic related is what I mean by clean. All sharp lines and diagonal angles like Its December 2027 again. 5k sat would be about where it’s going if it breaks out again

Attached: C3C8996D-17BE-42F9-AB97-D4273F14A229.jpg (1479x1103, 588K)

this stupid shit cant even properly play youtube on hd without bugging the fuck out

not if you are using real info on each. I have multiple accounts, the only difference is the e-mail address.

No it really means Brave, the most popular dapp by a wide margin, attracts a whole new group of users. It's called marketing, buddy, and you better believe an advertising company funded by Founders Fund knows how to do it better than you.

It’s not even a dapp. Why do the shills for this dog never even have their facts straight.

It's sad this impresses you

It is a dapp. Why do the fudders love fudding the only legit project in the crypto space?

the Irony, Anti-marketing marketer

topkek

Attached: Image-1.jpg (720x1280, 104K)

i aint touching that shit nigga

what are the conditions for this to break out, sorry im new to this.

So:
i install brave and they gib me 7 dollaz
Do i keep earning?
Can i keep surfing through piracy and torrents?
Do i need a wallet right now?

I've seen this retarded point before, and I'm sick of debunking it, so I'm just going to copy+paste some Redditor's post about supply & demand.

>Token is currently limited to to 1.5B token; if more people buy the token, then you get an increase of demand. With an increase of demand, prices increases since circulating supply is limited. The team created a limited supply by limiting the number of tokens, and now they are working on demand for tokens (payment for ads on their platform). To get a successful ad platform, they need people to switch browsers (for now) to Brave browser since the ads will be running on their. Why would people change browsers though? They only do so if there's an advantage, which is why they are working on adding special features and making the Brave browser a better browser.

>Advertising firms wants to put an ad on brave, buys 10M BAT.
>BAT is now paid to the consumer (you watching the ad) + brave team gets a % cut.
>The BAT you get paid will most likely not get sold instantly (people are lazy), brave team will most likely not sell instantly as well. If the consumer and BAT team both sell, then it will balance out and price should not move at all if we're in a perfect world (no speculation); however, that's not exactly possible. Other factors might include people losing their payments...etc.
>Eventually if we get to the point where this is a 50M or 100M monthly buy pressure, then price increase exponentially. This is not taking into account speculation. Bitcoin's current price was based on speculation, the entire bubble, icos going 50x-100x. People speculating on what BAT's price long term; after initial advertisement, expansion, having larger companies advertising on the platform, etc. will be a bigger factor on the price. The reason why the team is working hard on the ecosystem is because this model makes the company sustainable long term.

Attached: BAT.jpg (234x216, 8K)

It has to make and sustain a higher high. current daily high is 3989 sat, would need to pass that and keep going without pulling back

Ideally you want to buy well before the breakout- there 10-15% of profit there up for grabs- but knowing when comes down to judgement and practice.

The way it’s shaping up now though, it’s kind of a no trade zone, stay away if it goes under 3300 and start paying attention if it moves over 3500

Once Brave 1.0 comes out (probably this summer but who the fuck knows), then:

>toggle Brave rewards on
>get hit with a Brave Ad every 10-15 minutes
>collect your BAT

People are so cucked they actually watch malicious, targeted, tracker ads for free on Chrome. Then there are the absolute cretins that think, "I HAVE ADBLOCK! I DONT WATCH ADS ON CHROME"

Yes you do, brainlets. The AdBlock extension is curated to let certain ads through. Chrome literally lives off of sucking the titty of 3rd party tracking sites paying to target your personal advertising information. Google has no incentive to get rid of their current advertising model because they're making hundreds of millions off of their users every year.

multiple passports multiple countries multiple coinbases

Turns out it’s an old pump algorithm that’s being busted out for the first time since last bull that I’ve seen. It might get a bullish continuation if it stays sideways like this for awhile, but having seen it run on a second coin,there’s nothing inherently special about what happened with the bat pump

poly 30 mina ago in pic

Attached: D0AFA0E1-0BB1-480D-B80C-BD98D4B69197.jpg (2732x1344, 856K)

this is a BAT thread faggot, get out.

>Join the waitlist
>Add yourself to the BAT waitlist for future earning opportunities!

So is this all bullshit or what?

I'm sure giving million away to weak ass hands won't destory the price. BATheads are almost as retarded as linkies.

>It's also objectively a better browser than google chrome but if you're a fucking subhuman brainlet, go ahead and delete it
kek brave's codebase is 99.9% based on Google's chromium (open source) bundled with a few open source chrome addons (metamask, adblock). To say that it's better, when all they did was steal code, is fucking retarded.

Crossover means dump

>(Please note that you cannot transfer BAT out of your Brave wallet. The Brave BAT wallet is unidirectional (as was the Brave Rewards Bitcoin proof-of-concept system), and its sole purpose currently is to anonymously and securely contribute to publishers of websites of your choosing.)

Attached: 1318712184586.png (550x550, 475K)

MS DOS was just a rehashed version of CP/M

what the fuck

Holy fuck you owned the shit out of that retard.

kek you dont know shit about software dev.

Chrome has hundred of devs working on it and constantly improving.

All Brave does is steal the code and bundle some extensions (literally a marketing scam). They can never ever get even close the the adoption of chrome, because they'll always be behind in innovation, eyeballs and man power.

>try to log into coinbase, have to go get password off lastpass
>google authenticator
>please verify your email
>try to verify my email in firefox, it doesnt work.
>log into email in brave, have to go get password off lastpass
>google authenticator
>im logged into coinbase in brave now, but they still wont give me tokens
>notice update in top right
>click it, but it just downloads a file. This fucking program cant even update itself properly.
>install update
>have to log in to coinbase and email all over again, the fucking retarded update system erased all my passwords
>log into coinbase, have to go get password off lastpass AGAIN
>google authenticator
>please verify your email
>log into email in brave, have to go get password off lastpass AGAIN
>google authenticator
>im logged into coinbase inside an updated version of brave, but they still wont give me tokens

Fuck brave and fuck BAT. This shit is cancer of the highest order. No one wants to deal with this. IT ERASED MY FUCKING PASSWORDS ON UPDATE FOR FUCKS SAKE.

Correct, Brave is trash, I used it for a week and about 5% of websites strait up didn't load and I had to open them in Chrome.

>firefox will never be able to compete against internet explorer. Microsoft has too much power, manpower, and money to lose

The post.

For someone talking so much shit about Brave/BAT you sure are awfully opinionated/invested about/in it.

Only got the cross on sub 15 min charts, so not a death sentence imo.

It just perked up a little for the first time in awhile now. Haven’t seen enough yet to want anything to do with it, but a little more volume and a clean break of 3500-3600 would probably pull enough people in to at least retest the high from earlier

I only post truths frens

Attached: 1541028806589.png (2592x1200, 1.87M)

op is a deluded bag holder. if they have to pay you to use it, it's obviously a piece of crap

coinbase are the worst pump and dump scumbags out there

ITT poorfag gets hyped about 7$ he can only use to pay advertisers

Kek stay poor faggot op

You're in every Brave thread. Why are you so cuckolded by Google? Do you work for them?

>All Brave does is steal the code and bundle some extensions (literally a marketing scam).

This is the worst critique you could possibly come up with, you're just spouting the same critique over and over and all it amounts to is:

>All Brave does it take Chrome and make a better version, and blocks all malicious ads/trackers!

Yeah no shit idiot. You bring nothing of value to any Brave threads. Literally anyone in this thread can go download Brave and see for themselves. It's objectively a better browser.

They are adding multi-directional support soon after. Relax

Pretty sure the algo is back online. Everything else is dead so I hopped back in.

Could either stop at 4000 and try for an inverse h&s or pretend that the 6 hours the bot was turned off didn’t happen and go for 5000 ish

Based

What exchange doesnt? :/

I started using brave three months ago. I'm to to 90 free BAT and I buy at least 400 new BAT a month on GDAX
Brave runs 30%(literally) faster than chrome. That stat alone makes you a fucking retard for not using it.