I have 135k in my bank. What should I do with it?

I have 135k in my bank. What should I do with it?

Attached: 1548618275314.png (483x597, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moneysmart.gov.au/tools-and-resources/calculators-and-apps/managed-funds-fee-calculator
youtu.be/mfHYp4qK4nE?t=2860
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy 15,000 copies of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Send me 25 so I can buy an exit bag

Turn it into 1mil you dumbass. What the fuck you going to do with 135k these days???

suck 865,000 dicks for $1 a pop

With your current nest egg, you can definitely afford an initial investment of knee pads if you are willing to make up for it with an additional 15 dicks there at the end

Are you American? Put the whole thing into vanguards SP500 and set dividends to reinvest.

Enjoy compound interest boyo.

whats the interest rate cousin?

Over the last 90 years the SP500 returned just under 10% per year. You would get that return, minus 0.04% per year on management fees.

Is it boring? Yes. But its both insanely safe and insanely effective. If I was you I would also put as much money into it each month as savings because even a small deposit of 1000 a month which add up to an huge increase in compound over time.

The website for compound interest with fees, if you're interested moneysmart.gov.au/tools-and-resources/calculators-and-apps/managed-funds-fee-calculator

Attached: 234234234.png (1154x632, 63K)

thats an australian website and opis most likely from usa

Its a calculator, it doesnt have a nationality. Iv used US ones before as well and the math is identical, this one just looks pretty.

i think banks in the usa dont compound the same way australia compounds maths wise just telling op to be careful

Seems good until you come across the video of your "fund manager" talking something about family and cuban sandwiches.

>Put in 200K initially
>Put in 1K per month
>10% gains yearly
>WAIT 30 FUCKING YEARS
>5.4M
That unironically depresses me. If I do this I'll be putting 50K into crypto as well and praying it takes off.

Attached: 1548994753858.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

>crypto hope and pray
>guaranteed multi-millionaire within your lifetime

You fucktards are actually delusional

Increase the monthly amount, 1000 is tiny savings you can do better.

The 'fund' is Vanguard. I think you should go read up on them and realize they are the safest and best fund in the world.

Its exactly the same.

Welcome to Jow Forums, yes you could be a millionaire if you save money, invest wisely and reduce costs but why do that YOLO it all on 1 in a million chance of making a few bucks on coins!

This is why poor people are poor, short term visions.

>guaranteed multi-millionaire within your lifetime
your lifetime would be pretty much gone already
someone else will enjoy your money, while your portfolio has limited gains with unlimited JUST potential

I'm doing both retard. Learn how to read.

Wait until the market starts crashing again and buy 1k puts on the SPY. Ride it for a day or two and cash out, wait for the bottom - once interest rates go negative, roll into calls and GET FUCKING RICH.

What the fuck do any of these terms mean: SPY, puts, calls

SPY -> S&P 500 Exchange Traded Fund (ETF)
Put -> Option contract betting it will go down, offers tons of leverage with no margin
Call -> Same as put but it is a bet up

Learn options trading, don't get greedy and stay adaptive - you will make money.

>an additional 15 dicks there at the end

Attached: museumofthekek.jpg (3264x2448, 1.13M)

Withdraw it and put it in a shoebox.

buy mobius sirs

Buy real estate.

Buy 2 kilos of cocaine off the dream market. Keep the rest in cash.

how the fuck much are they charging for kilos on there??

Really. They compound the interest daily (ends up a little more)? Because everything I've seen indicates they don't.

buy LINK

fpbp

ur mom lmao

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u3.png (413x549, 262K)

Get in on the ground floor of Justin Sun's latest pump project.

Attached: Ruby.png (594x594, 31K)

buy silver obviously

quant, all in
youtu.be/mfHYp4qK4nE?t=2860
all you have to do is listen to it for 4 minutes

What is this a reference to?