YOU TOLD ME UFR WAS A SCAM

AHHHhhhh

Attached: B4FEADC8-7A34-4A6B-AC0A-7CC7B6EB63B3.jpg (750x403, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

get.cryptobrowser.site/3803048
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is that guy

I promise I'm not a newfag

even tron's chinkshit btt token is never going to get any use. why would something even more niche stand a chance?

Wth I thought it's the biggest pajeet coin, has been shilled a lot during the bullrun

it is a scam. FBI raids within 1-2 months. after that nobody will seed and the coin value will drop through the Earth's core. making money off of piracy is 100000x worse (legally speaking) than just being a regular pirate.

Fbi raid on who? Upfiring is completely decentralized. It'd be like trying to raid pirate bay, we all know how that went.

Getting basic bandwidth reimbursement on torrents doesn't magically make it more unethical than it already was. Though it may attract the RIAA and MPAA to rape you. Just use a VPN and a wallet that doesn't have your name all over it, you'll be fine

Literally who?

and im still telling you it is

Explain to a newfag

Why is this a scam

Attached: 1545677830935.png (517x391, 242K)

raid the uploader (seeder) dumbfuck. people are not sophisticated and they will get raided because making a financial profit off of piracy gets people thrown in prison. it is not the same thing as seeding for no profit. 1st raid and the coin goes to zero.

ceo of shapeshift. bitcoin og

Ah yes, I remember the time everybody stopped torrenting after the first person got raided back in 2002.

Oh wait? That didn't happen? Everybody kept using it and simply said fuck you to the government. Imagine that. And that was before VPN's were huge.

>you told me Upfiring was a scam
Protip: whatever biz says, do the opposite.

Attached: 1548434188877.jpg (500x326, 19K)

the penalty for piracy is not the same as the penalty for PROFITING FINANCIALLY from piracy (multiple years in pound you in the ass prison). examples will be made. prison (not fines). UFR goes to zero.

Recouping bandwidth cost isn't profiting. And even if some people get fucked, that doesn't mean "lel go to zero"

In fact knowing crypto and how retarded the market is that would pump it. Just like bitcoin with silk road

dont bother getting in on the next scam then

get.cryptobrowser.site/3803048

This shit was only a "scam" when you idiots pumped it in January 2018 and they had no product.

Now it's actually a really strong project with a low market cap and a lot of a potential. Their dapp is amazing.

Stock up on this token when everybody was saying it was a scam for dirt cheap

pic related

Attached: u guys arent my frens.jpg (259x194, 9K)

working product is bearish. welcome to crypto

>mine crypto inside your browser
Literally who would want this? Is this for the zoomers to install on all the school computers?

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

>Recouping bandwidth cost isn't profiting
This is literally one of the dumbest things ever posted on Jow Forums.

I forgot that my internet bill is free

Fuck this is actually kind of a good idea.

Attached: rich pepe.png (549x413, 198K)