LOL. I was clicking random crypto youtube videos and stumbled upon this

LOL. I was clicking random crypto youtube videos and stumbled upon this.

youtube.com/watch?v=SwSeltukVYw

This is the super secret Co-Founder of Xtrabytes, the really perfect scam coin from a couple years ago. Here's a comparison video from XBY youtube. It's the same person. LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=LYW-BRJS4KA

Attached: fuckingscam.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hwxllYp22Vs
migpro-residualcashblaster.blogspot.com/p/contact.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao. I always kinda thought that’s what that faggot would look like. Anyone got a name?

download and backup that shit, hopefully he gets locked up kek

Dave isn’t it? It’s definately him there’s a video where he interviews Borzalom (the deaf autist who talks like he has a mouth full of cock)

Stop fudding this great project, you stupid faggot. I'm tired of you fudding week after week. You don't even know what xby does, can't wait for the patents to be release so that you finally fuck off, loser

His name is Dave Bergsma.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 5.34.41 PM.png (1972x1464, 1.91M)

LOL. He is has patents pending on this scam site. The same trick, different business!!

Patent pending marketing plan...oh no im ruined.

nothing on YouTube is random. You were herded there.

that's not the founder dumbass

also, I literally made like $50,000 on this coin with only a $100 investment. I could've made more too had I waited but my god was it a good idea.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 6.24.42 PM.png (918x1004, 549K)

Only person who would say this isnt ccrev is ccrev.... so high ccrev. If you dont leave xby u are going to prison. Fucking leave...

all this project needed was no dave

Holy shit that's actually him. Someone download a mirror so he can't take it down then report his scamming ass to the authorities

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hwxllYp22Vs

Even has ccr in the top left. First few seconds he says his name.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 6.24.26 PM.png (498x1020, 496K)

Dave Berksma? Did I hear that correctly?

Dave Bergsma AKA CCRevolution needs to be charged with fraud and be sent to prison

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 6.24.19 PM.png (726x1500, 656K)

what a fucking MLM scam artist. Now that his name is out there, what happens to him and XBY?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 6.47.40 PM.png (1954x1416, 3.1M)

someone please post this shit to r/cryptocurrency and the xtrabytes sub

smiling faggot dumped hundreds of millions of xby on his bagholders and claimed he was on his 'deathbed' while doing it

he runs away

to prison?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 6.47.59 PM.png (608x806, 503K)

Question is does xby have a project and tech. I hope ccrev is kicked out by the community now. He really did ruin xby and there can be no doubt thw whole patent thing came from him. He fucked what might of been a good tech who knows

Link to website please

seeing as how borzalom has never demonstrated any proof and has no concept of the crypto culture i'd say there is no chance any of it is actually real. they made a bunch of money and that is it. so did some others as well

There isn't any tech and never was any plan on developing tech. It was a scam from the start

op are you one of the original board members?

Well i dunno. The ceo and coo said the tech is real sooo.

Imo the problem is gross mismanagement and possibly mental health problems. The guy is fucking crazy. But there could still be a tech underneath all this clusterfuck.

never was on the board. came before december pump.

there's no tech but even on the .000001% chance there is, there's no getting it without CCR in the picture. He owns it and is attached to it no matter what. This turd is going back to 1 satoshi

you mean the CEO/COO that have just quit, right? there is nothing. never had been. just multi level marketing scam artists

this shit needs to be posted on other outlets (r/cc, twitter, etc). expose this fucking cocksucker for the scammer he is

Im the last person to defend him but none of this stuff is illegal. He was a marketing guy and this is his shitty marketing plan he was selling.

If xby turns out to not exist then yes he is fucked. So far this just shows what i already know ie he is a cretin and screwed up xby with his unbalanced mental unstable bs.

He's mislead XBY holders for 2 years now with false statements on the progress of tech, etc. All while selling along the way. He knew there was nothing while he pumped his coin tens of thousands of %. There is no tech. He should be wearing a prison jumpsuit

No one, I mean no one can work with this cocksucker.

kek nice work. knew it was a scam all along but I made more on this shitcoin than any other coin I’ve bought.

So did CCR. That's why he should be in prison

discord just discovered this thread.

that's the final nail in xby coffin.

After I sold I used to check in with it every now and then, but I haven’t in ages. What’s the latest with the “patents”?

now watch their discord be shut down on orders from CCR. 100% this is going to happen. There needs to be a thread on r/cryptocurrency about this - someplace where the shill brigade can't censor the facts

kek. you think there's actually gonna be patents?

Only chance IF xby tech is real to get rid of ccrev. Ive said this literally from the beginning and got nothing but attacked. Community im pretty sure this is your last chance to grow some balls and stop being delusional or u will lose all your investment.

The guu is a fucking clown and no one can work with him. I honestly think he has mental health problems.

Nope. just interested in how they are still stringing people along

how you gonna get rid of him when he's gonna own the patents (that don't even exist). him + fake genius borz are a package deal

Ceo and coo have worked on patents. You are confusing two things. Ccrev being a danger to himself and xby and if borz really has created a new tech.

That was my next question, was borzalom (or whatever it was) even a real person?

most likely not. a single drupul developer somehow has a revolutionary consensus algo he's working on by himself. muh sides

I dont have answers. I was against patents from the start. Fucking retarded community fought me about it a million times.

I said patents centralize rather than decentralize. Silly newfags

dear sirs, please say is not so. I have worked the soils so hard to buy XBY, and even do some bad things ;) ;) to get money to buy xfuel... not illegal things but kinky. Please don't leave me dirty feeling :(

If community have a single fucking brain cell in their collective head they wpuld abandon patents right now and release tech IF it exists otherwise u are fucked. Ccrev has u by the balls. Silly faggots in community like chuggs...what a fucking boomer retard.

sadly, there won't be a tech release without CCR. he's dead weight thats there for the ride no matter what. unless danny can convince borz (if he's real) to toss ccr in the trash heap where he belongs. and im sure kelton will find some way to spin it lmao. he's gonna go bankrupt by staying on this sinking ship to the end.

Look at all you girls crying over this video. The Guys has done nothing wrong here. Sounds like any other crypto video lol.

Nothing to see here.

Here is xby solution stop fucking selling xfuel!!!

Then move xby to the new chain and add the amounts xfuel. Then keep it 100% simple. No xfuel just simple nodes and no fucking patents!!!!

There is no way this survives any other way...its probably too late now honestly

"i think all of this is actually very bullish"
-retard kelton

Lol yall are too easy

He uses two different names. That says it all.

That community is scary. Fully jim jones level of delusion. Kelton used to be semi balanced. Some of those guys are gonna need counselling....i know i will.

It's half fucking around at this point. I think techs legit but management is a joke

imagine being this level of retard. tech is legit...despite no proof and clearly an idiot lead 'dev'

Jow Forums shilled the fuck out of xby at one point

Attached: 1456467682551.png (770x658, 768K)

"think"
after 2 fucking years he 'thinks' there's actually tech. some people are so deluded they're beyond salvation

Chuggs has the perfect name. He chuggs CCR's load daily.

chuggs seriously deluded, dave probably cums in his cupped hands and chuggy slurps it on down.

wow aggressive guys was just trying to input :(

blows my mind how they don't even care that the anonymous founder has been revealed to be a MLM scammer whose identity was finally uncovered

Totally agree. Crypto is built on open source.

Whether they release their revolutionary consensus algorithm or not, crypto will move on, based on open source and no patents.

mumbai boy met the team probably took bukkake from them all

i just love the fact someone as stupid as you still exists in xby community. i mean, what level of fucking stupid are you? dumb nigger thinks the tech is real

some people just haven't been scammed before and are cockeyed optimists who think everyone out in the world is a saint

From the idiot that took over two years to beg Dave's identity out of someone. It's been shits and giggles there for months

LOL
This thread is hilarious...watching you faggots get all worked up.

I also see the cunt Willydono is still crying like the little girl he is. Here is some free advice. Go neck yourself. The world would be a better place without you and and your moaning.

Some people aren't poor and can afford to gamble a few thousand bucks

lmao. how much money you lose faggot? maybe some of that xfuel you sucked dick for will work out

t. eternal bagholder waiting on patent pending on death bed

right there. blaming willdono for this shit. right there is proof that this faggot is one of the old old fuckers who believed CCR and his fud patrol.

Think I'm down a couple thousand? Honestly not much from the fiat I put in. Paid $100 for my first btc so I've mostly rode that

this idiot is 100% in XBY/XFUEL. just goes to show you that single digit IQs are possible, folks

I love the fact that "Residual Cash Blaster" has a Patent Pending Marketing Plan.. lmao.. You poor cucks that still cling to the belief that patents are soon. You deserve to loose everything...

Touche

Crypto has always been more of a fun past time though, less an investment

Can't put our tech on a testnet, cause it's being "patented". BTW our chain runs PoSign, a "patented" piece of tech. Who are they trying to fool? A bunch of retards apparently

They did fool them, and the idiots seemingly don't give a fuck. Their discord gives 0 fucks that their founder is a MLM scam artist

I got more fiat than your whole inbred family combined.

Xby can go to 0 and it's no skin of my bone. How about you?

How's your pathetic life going ?

Lol. Go cry in your mum's basement. Oh wait....

lol. here comes the cope faggot. you always know they are poor when they brag about how much money they have. only poor people do that brainlet.

shame you're lacking in brain cells - i'd be way more concerned about that

carlos spreeads his anus wide prepping for the rape from daves phallus waiting for the cum to drain from daves sack into his poop tunnel.

borz stands to the left making weird grunting noises trying to get daves attention, but dave is so lost in the moment.

borz lets out some mumbled words in his deaf fused accent "d d dahhve, i i ihh dun wan paht-ant, I w wahn teh te tech tt to be free".

Dave turns in fury and expels from his mouth with furious vitrue " YOU DON'T WANT WHAT, YOU LIL HUNGARIAN MEAT SLAVE? YOU DON'T WANT MY GLORIOUS PATENTS?"

Borz fumbles some more words "I I It's teh teh tiime t to let the tech spa spaah speeak forr it self."

Dave extracts himself from carlos and heads toward the now cowering borz.

"I'll show you free tech" He exclaims as he forcefully grabs a hold of borzalom.

It was fun stirring you sad monkeys.

Untill next time :p

Is that so? Lol.

Stay poor then crettin

CCR is such an egotist, he probably jacks off to a picture of himself jacking off.

is this whole back and forth some odd shit-flinging pajeet psyop

Attached: 1-indian-rural-man-talking-mobile-phone-and-thumbs-up-showing-FBBFT0.jpg (1300x956, 173K)

HOW DO THOSE REGULAR DISCORD FAGS SERIOUSLY NOT CARE THAT THE IDENTITY OF THEIR GOD WAS FINALLY REVEALED?

CCR.. aka Dave Bergsma, aka Samuel Hampton. Using 2 names def. not a red flag..

Attached: image0.png (282x502, 164K)

What's your point?

It obviously bothers you so please share with us your 'cough' intelligent
thoughts

The face of schizophrenia.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 7.46.28 PM.png (631x352, 270K)