Just bought another 4800 L$NK

Now I'm at 88k total. Pic related
Hardly any hype here this week, low post count, no one fomoing in at a local high
Feels good to buy the dip

Attached: 1549471008310.png (954x642, 447K)

post proof pussy

Why does OP need to post proof of a small 4800 purcahse?
No one asks you to post proof of how poor you are.

anyone who thinks serious people are going to stake large amounts of money that can be taken as a penalty payment decided on chainlinks idea of "correctness" is a brainlet
>Correctness:The Validation System should record apparent erroneous responses by an oracle as measured by deviations from responses provided by peers.

this doesn't incentivize trustlessness it incentivizes gaming smart contract outcomes for profit if you know you control the majority of inputs

Exactly, trusted feeds aren't secure. Linkies are blind & honestly the swift connection is what fomo'd them the most.

No different than falling for the vechain train.

talking about 88k total stack you faggot which is more than 40,000$ invested in this shit

You should have bought some LTO ant trippled your money then put it back into LINK.

Mybad forgot pic. Op here on phone

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-222624_Binance.jpg (1080x2220, 229K)

Thought about it but don't wanna push my luck. I bought some btt and flipped it for 25% gains earlier this week

You sure like to live life on the edge

keeping your entire stack on binance? that's gonna be a no from me dawg

>$35,000 investment soon to be worth millions
>refuses to protect his investment with a

sorry, but it's just another shitcoin.

Just bought another 6800, taking my stack up to 134k. I love zooming in to the minute candles after and fapping to the little green dildo I made, my humble contribution to the eventual singularity.

so delusional

The reputation system hasn't even been started yet linkies. Don't you know this is far more crucial than mainnet?
> The team have no ideas for reputation either.

what the fug, put that shit in a wallet mayne

Remember mt gox? Neither does op and neither do most newfags

Binance is going to set crypto back another 10 years when it finally exit scams

Didn't Mt gox victims get paid back eventually, and at a huge profit considering btc mooned?

Based

BNB will be 100$ in 2 years. No need to exitscam

No, we are still waiting and we will be paid 400$ per bitcoin, not for a profit.