LTO time to fucking fly

It’s moon time bitches.

Attached: FB34272E-3A40-47C3-85CA-9FB4E42BE682.png (1300x1500, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ltonode.com/supply/
messari.io/asset/lto-network
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/anulwd/for_those_that_like_transparency_lto_network_has/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STOP fucking posting this. Holyshit just wait 1 more week before posting this we are still accumulating you ungrateful son of a bitch

This is unironically what would happen to chx holders. CHX is a scam, THERE IS NO PARTNERSHIP. The CEO is also a big time jew, dumping hard on you fags

Delete this. No fucking need to announce shit. Fucks sake

Oh my god you’re in this fucking thread too?

Delete plz so we already know

This is my comfiest hold in a while. LTO is going at least 5x. So much updates and announcements coming.

>Unarguable FUD

ELTardos love sucking black cock for cash.

this is going to 8-10 X, QNT started lower is now 23million or something, this is 2 million.

but can we please not bump this? I'm still selling my QNT for LTO. wait bitches.

It's like 7 million though

its 2mill

Attached: lto mcap.png (1261x183, 19K)

nah, just check cmc

iTs LiKe 7 mIlLiOn tHoUgH
stop posting about LTO let us accumulate!

I dont have to check I just showed you.

If it's on CMC it must be true...

FACT there are 140 million circulating mainnet tokens that can be converted to ERC20 tokens at any time with a 40% burn penalty that decreases over time.

They just put this together to calm the nonsense and baseless fud. It's updated by the minute.

If all of the seed round and private sale were to cross the troll bridge right now with a fee of 39.1%, then the marketcap would only be $6,675,059.

There's literally no way that all the early investors will burn 39.1% of their tokens so this is never going to happen.

The current marketcap is $2.277,175.

ltonode.com/supply/

a lot of ICOs are going to adopt the Bridge Troll Mechanism that LTO created. Its genius.

And on top of that, they are now a part of MessariCrypto's "Transparency Verified" Projects.

Company background, sale stages, audits, and so on - in a super transparent fashion with a slick UI.

messari.io/asset/lto-network

This team is doing everything right.

Attached: LTO Network Logo.png (322x318, 26K)

> 140 million circulating
ltonode.com/supply/

Attached: cute.png (640x640, 30K)

>Being this much of a brainlet that you can't read your own table that you posted.

LTO has Bridge Troll Mechanism for Mainnet tokens that will burn 40% of your initial investment when you transfer to Erc-20. Since LTO is so new and just getting started this will pump for the next few months.
POWH VIBES - EOS Ram Vibes. This is so early and we are mooning with or with out you.

Attached: LTO bridge troll 2.png (800x447, 218K)

> Investing in something that advertises 'bridge troll'
The red wojacks for this are going to be amazing

I used to be like you and sit on the sidelines and scream fud but now I actually research projects and make money. Its lot more fun. You should try it.

based

Attached: photo_2019-02-05_05-27-23.jpg (377x400, 23K)

Everything about LTO really is genius. This is an easy comfy hold. I’m all in and I’ll look at the price again late spring/summer

this is when biz will fomo in at .30-.50 cents

Yes so can we please stop making threads about this? I hold a huge bag too but no need to spoonfeed everyone.

Circulating ERC20 Cap: $ 2,519,489

this is what is liquid and tradeable on markets. think before you type.

Apologize bitch

not in cmc yet bitach?

As stated in the prophecy, LTO will continue being blessed. Those who accept the light will continue to be dancing in sheckles.

Attached: 08E73566-5552-4743-8F28-64484C25FFD9.jpg (750x589, 444K)

Attached: happy-lto.jpg (1254x472, 146K)

Beyaaachhh

Attached: A9135EAD-E4B2-4DB0-8700-0FA7A71DD064.jpg (750x911, 178K)

next moon tonite

Upvote on reddit

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/anulwd/for_those_that_like_transparency_lto_network_has/

what is the link to your pump and dump group discord? i want to join

i post on biz all day and have lots of twitter shill accounts. lots of btc to pump price. let me join