Is now a good time to buy Bitcoin? Or is BitcoinCash better? Wtf is BitcoinCash SV?

Is now a good time to buy Bitcoin? Or is BitcoinCash better? Wtf is BitcoinCash SV?

Attached: AJ-Applegate-first-black-gangbang2.jpg (600x728, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5775401/TALK-TOWN-Kate-Rothschilds-rapper-ex-boyfriend-asked-wasted-teeth-knocked-out.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jeez wonder what they did to her...

Drank tea and helped with school work.

My sister brought home a nigger a week ago. She is 15.

They made her a stah in Mistah Goldbergs next exxxplicit production

she got blacked while you were shitposting on biz

Race mixing is unironically good for humanity in the long run

Nah. It's unnecessary. We're already mixed enough.

AJ Applegate came so hard and so much in that video, probably the time of her life. Watch it, it's worth it.

>No significant genotype differencesbetween races.
>Differences in phenotype mainly just related to melanin
Pretty much

Better than never bringing anyone home, homie

Bait

Attached: african-iq-of-70-2707-black-and-white-iq-distribution-in-america.jpg (1032x815, 443K)

WRONG

> 1979

Trailer trash detected.

>looks at africa
sure user
its just melanin im sure

Unironically anthropologist here.
There are cross-population differences in phenotype aside from melanin levels, as anons pointed out. For example, the epicanthic fold among Asians.

When I said race mixing is unnecessary because we already are mixed, I was referring to within-population genetic variation. Pick any ethnic group in the world and you'll already find healthy genetic variation in any of them. So race mixing won't do anything to improve variation because we already have plenty of it.

Here's something you can do to improve genetic variation: ban marriage between cousins (which is widely practiced in Africa and in the middle East).

the lesson to be learned from this is that women love group sex and white men would be fools to ignore this

Gross!!! Imagine the smell???

You should definitely kys and your parents because they failed her
Ohhh also your sister for coal burning

Yes schlomo
Also we should have open borders for Israel as well

this niggas finna bang a fake blonde
look at the hair roots lmao

>finna

I agree can’t wait for isreal to become the diverse society it should be

Your parents failed her and so did you

I can't believe there's actual faggots like this who thinks that populations being separated for 50-100k years will only have differences in melanin production, which in and of itself is a pretty significant biophysiological change.

I bet you make fun of religious types denying evolution yet will go full retard when someone suggests natural selection also applies to humans

It's your sacred duty as a White man to reclaim your family honor by beheading her, your parents for raising a degenerate whore, and yourself to prevent the genes from spreading. Unless she's also black in which case....how you figure out how to use the Internet monkey boy?

so did kate rothschild

Attached: 13FE882B000005DC-0-image-m-65_1463005685155.jpg (634x1140, 160K)

Honor killing is appropriate action for this

Cope

What the hell is going on with the elites anyway? They seem pretty dysfunctional.

>SHIEEET NIGGA

She looks scared to be with him. She probably wants to leave him but scared for her life. He unironically looks like a killer

banning cousin fucking in the darkies would do more for them than attempting to civilize them ever did

>TALK OF THE TOWN: Kate Rothschild's rapper ex-boyfriend Jay Electronica sent her a message asking the heiress if she 'wanted her teeth knocked out'

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5775401/TALK-TOWN-Kate-Rothschilds-rapper-ex-boyfriend-asked-wasted-teeth-knocked-out.html

Gucci Mane securing his place in the world elite.

You prefer this one? Funny how everyone accept chinks are smart, but take a peek at the other end of the distribution curve and they go ape-poopy

Attached: 2A8ACE3F-A618-40EB-9E70-729E1241CDC4.png (563x394, 63K)

That explains why Kenyans always lose at sprinting, while White men from North always lose at swimming. Oh wait.

N I G G E R E D

With any luck their own degeneracy will accelerate, and they'll be too busy being niggers to bother us any more. Karma.

like pottery

How do you raise a daughter to not/hate niggers? If you tell them they are gross and commit crime etc. they'll just resent you and fuck them anyway

What an unnecessary question. Surely if she wanted her teeth removed so she's can fit more nigger cock in her mouth, she'd have it done underneath anaesthetic in a sterile environment.

WE WUZ DENTEESTS

Attached: 1549423544479.png (2352x3360, 1.55M)

Ourguys

why is everyone making fun of the fact he likes a streamer and not how autistic he/the tattoo is?
new Jow Forums is fucking terrible

Why are white Catholics doing so much worse than white Protestants? I thought this was about race!

Attached: 030.jpg (600x400, 23K)

im confuse with this graph

Checkd

It will bottom out at 1.5k
That will be the time to buy

Attached: IMG_0290.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Is she considered underage?
fucking report him lmao, he'll never see the light of day in this court system

>1 post by this ID
>not a single post replying to OP's question
>not a single post about crypto
>thread kept alive based on the OP image alone

you're all retards. you realise that, right?

The only intelligent response here

BitcoinGold

OP asked a retarded question
got retarded answers
this is biz not plebbit
if you want me to tell you what's the difference between all these shitcoins you can hire me as a consultant for 500$ an hour

WASPs always knew papists are of lesser genetic quality.

Also: checked.