How much student loan debt do you have, user?

How much student loan debt do you have, user?

>254k

Attached: FFBB7CB0-0E02-4018-A9B9-BE2F64DA8F83.jpg (400x586, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tippingthescales.com/2018/08/what-yale-law-school-grads-make-in-their-first-jobs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like 8k

Literally nothing. I got a full ride scholarship.

None at all.

Paid mine off, like a good goym. Unfortunately.

I went to University of Chicago for four years (262k) and I am in my second year of law at yale (400k est).

I am canadian so this is gunna be about a mil in CAD.

around 300k here too. could have gotten a full ride at some shitter school but unfortunately its not that easy at the top.

Graduated a year ago with 50k, down to 35k. Hopefully will be paid off with my bonus this year

9k ez

$0 Stay poor brainlet.

ty mommy and daddy :)

how??
holy fuck

Attached: 1507874731759.png (483x470, 184K)

how do you expect to pay that off. the interest alone is gunna be like 50k a year

Gen x here. 260k. On year 16 of repayment, got another 9 years to go

Boi... you done fucking goofed

Im glad I’m not the only retard that too this amount of school debt.

Don't you guys get depressed by debt? I hate the very concept of it.

Crypto helps me cope

You're going to be earning enough to pay that off right? Making me nervous and it's not even my debt.

Attached: 16754634552.jpg (374x152, 5K)

Even if they made 200k a yr, they are fucked.. and there's no way they are making that straight out of school either.

200k after taxes at say california is 131k...
If they graduate at say 862k... that's ~6.6 yrs of working and living with their parents expense free... and that's even if they started at 200k..

None

None
went to a state school in CA where tuition cost 9k a year, financial aid covered almost half of it because my family isn't well off, I worked in a research lab during my 4 years there (which paid during breaks and summer) ended up with like 6k in debt and paid it all off during a year long paid post-bac research internship I landed at a UC while paying 0 interest because I was still taking online classes

A big fat goose egg $0

I graduated from my Master's program with $32K, but paid that off last year after less than 5 years.

Millennial Boomer here. I paid mine off too like a fool. These zoomers will get them forgiven for free somehow, I fucking know it. I knew I shouldn't have paid shit.

Ohhhh. Actually those digits mean my LINK stack will make up for all of it and then some.

My buddy went almost 4 years at a community college and never graduated, ended up taking a wagie job. I imagine his debt is horrific. Im at around 12k myself.

>going to uni
>not taking out all the loans possible
>literally saying no to free money
>ever planning on paying it back
>not using it to speculate and leverage bet
>not realizing the entire system is on the precipice of implosion

I don't know how much I have, but I took out the loans, invested in crypto, 5x'd my principal (even after the crash), and fled the country to find my first job.

My mum paid about 4k a year in fees (Ireland) , plus maybe 10k on top of that for living expenses.

I don't owe anyone in the financial sense but I owe her a shit load in terms of opportunity.

I was very lucky.

What college?

Went for free. Thanks financial aid and the gi bill!

50k. Fucked up thing is half of it is in my mom's name, so not only do I have to mail a physical check because they won't direct from my bank account as I'm not the one who "actually owes" it, but I don't get the deduction for interest paid even though I'm the one paying. She keeps bitching and whining that I'm fucking up her credit by missing payments and being late all the time...stupid bitch doesn't even need credit, she's got a house paid off and her car. Jews got her all hyped about muh goy points and she goes off the deep end for her goypoints getting docked. Worse than redditors.
My own credit is in the toilet and I couldn't give a fuck. It's only useful if you want to take on more debt to buy shit like cars and houses, which I don't want nor need. Oooh, the creditscore is bad! However will I sleep at night? Bitch be spooked.
Explain how paying $5 a month will have a negative impact on me, ever. We don't have debtor's prisons and I don't give a flying fuck about credit scores.

Queen's so technically the North.

Played football for them too. Was a blast. Loved my time there. If only I'd read more about Bitcoin...

None. I went to a university in Ontario, Canada so the tuition wasn't too bad, there were plenty of student loans but also plenty of grants (1 dollar of grants for every 2 or 3 dollars of loans), and my parents had around 30k saved up to pay for my education. I also did lab research for two summers and I got paid around 1500 a month for a total of 8 months. Then I went to grad school, and by saving up my stipend using a few scholarships here and there I managed to have 30k saved up by the time I graduated to be able to pay off my entire student debt, which was around 33k.

Basically, I couldn't have done it if my parents hadn't saved up that 30k for my education.

>1.24 MM
when you get big enough you start to own the bank, rather than the other way around

>country boy ranch fucker accent
HI THERE MY NAME'S DAVE RAMSEY

Attached: boss baby meme.jpg (801x842, 66K)

What's that quote again it goes something like this
>If I loan you 10k you have a problem, if I loan you 10mil I have a problem

I went to community college first and also received a lot of financial aid. I owe less than 12k.

Attached: 1421892724008.jpg (125x110, 6K)

.24 MM
How? What on earth did you do? Med school?
Already at 50k I'm like, "well spending 2k in credit card debt for [very necessary things], so what? It's a drop in the bucket compared to my total debt, it makes no difference." At over a mil you're equally fucked no matter if you're really frugal or eat out every day and live like a king. How do you keep from going insane?

I can't find a hit for that, source? That's a pretty fascinating way to think about it.

basically this

45k left. Been paying it off for 11 years

Too stupid to get a full scholarship brainlet? Not surprised.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 45K)

38k when i pay it off in 10 years on my plan. Job pays 9k every 3 years towards it though.

I could almost just pay it off right now after saving for 6 months (engineer) but i think real estate and stock gains can outpace the low interest on my loan.

australian here. it's probably around 80k after 6 years of study. i don't need to pay it off though unless i get a job and it's also interest free

This is my biggest regret. I thought i wouldnt be able to keep the grades required but then i smashed it with a 3.9

It could have been much worse though

He’s going to Yale Law School, it’s the best Law School in the country. He will be able to work basically anywhere, and does not have to stay in California. He will be making 180k a year to start after school and then bonuses like 15k and then goes up each year on top of that.

Around £15k after the first year, total for three years will be around £34k if I don't take out any more unnecessary loans which I will because . It's literally free money. What do you think pays for my crypto? Sure as fuck isn't some shitty student job. I have never worked a day in my life and never will.

Attached: 1547272045857.png (565x541, 157K)

Zero. Started a biz like you all should have. Skool is skam

Why don't you guys just go to a community college then transfer to a senior level college?

Also Ramsey's advice kinda sucks.

You definitely can make over 200k a year right at of school going to YLS lol.

Median first year pay for people who went into private practice was 180k in 2016 and big law firms in major cities raised starting salaries to 190k this years. The average is only pulled down rob $110k from people doing public service jobs. First they pay the income based repayment on their loans and after 10 years get loan forgiveness, or they’re doing clerkships and will hop over to big law in 1 year with second year associate pay and clerkship bonus and make 210k

tippingthescales.com/2018/08/what-yale-law-school-grads-make-in-their-first-jobs/

People like you assume that your life will mimic your parents generation's life. Don't be so sure about that.

it's a noble goal to die with the largest possible outstanding debt owed to the federal government

Big law for sure pays 180k the first year, with most of those jobs in NYC and DC. You realize that

Yeah that's not good. He'll be 34 before he's worth $0. Any tradesman beats him for every single year that he can get a boner.

I just paid off my $25k loans in full.
So, $0

Your biz is a joke

>$0.
4 years of education in my home country and 1 year at Cornell. I didnt pay anything..

Attached: holdingstinkeylinkies.jpg (586x530, 64K)

Reminder that Dave encourages boomers to kick their kids out at 18 but gave his daughter a job with him and her own house.

Kek

I borrowed 10K and have since paid it off.

>tfw rich parents who will pay 40k a year for my college

My uncle pays over 150k per year for his brainlet daughter's journalism degree.

None, because in my country, University is both actually affordable for the public and still worth something, because university degrees are not forced upon everyone who wants a job marginally better than the bottom of the barrel.

Wtf... might as well buy her a house instead. Your uncle is not all that there.

Sounds like your country has its shit together. U.s. sucks balls

Attached: 1549341868490.jpg (236x237, 24K)

He's basically for her to learn to hate white people, especially white men, if current journos are anything to go by.

>finland is the same as the US

you're an actual retard and deserve to be poor

How the fuck is it the same, dumbass?

If you're saying that sarcastically, point is finland has a society that gives more back to its citizens. You like being cucked, faggot?

None, zero, zilch. Full ride at one of the most expensive in usa, otherwise I would have gone to a state school, dropped out and started my business 3 years earlier.

HMMMMM I wonder why finland is ranked so high in the happiness rating... hmmmmmmmmmmmm
(Stupid bitch)

Attached: Screenshot_20190207-095127.png (1080x1920, 182K)

I owe 20k but dropped out of it and in the UK you only start paying back when you make over 25k per year. I'm not paying ever since I'm planning to move out of this shithole, scammers got scammed

Ok hodl the fukc up first of all
>having debt
but then nigga is yew bein subzerious right now?
>having STUDENT LOAN DEBT
I seriously hope any yung Jow Forumslets in here apply for pell grants and nolife the shit out of school so they can get free rides and internships.

Don't have debt at most get a credit card and always keep it paid off just so your credit score hovers around the 750 numbers.

Attached: 1308164627114.jpg (229x251, 4K)

Lurk more, retard.

Read the comment right after it, retard.