LTO CHX QNT

I remember how well we did with $QNT and $CHX. The more I read about $LTO, the more confident I get that this will be the next big play. Finally, projects are starting to focus on building a sustainable business, generating revenue, and creating value, before they launch an ICO.

The only question that remains, is how much do we need? 100K is enough?

Attached: fffff.jpg_large.jpg (595x637, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coingecko.com/en/coins/lto-network
ltonode.com/supply/
youtu.be/mfHYp4qK4nE?t=2860
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: vvvv.jpg (1600x1101, 252K)

fuck you, I have 70k and I want 100k so bad but I have to use my paycheck tomorrow for muh bills.

Attached: fromo.lto.png (147x127, 44K)

Better to buy on idex or bitmax??
Any announcements/news coming?

70k is still good man, don't worry.

hold until 20million cap (10x), then sell 20% of your coins

more volume on Bitmax
Very legit exchange, just make sure you withdraw your coins to MEW /Ledger nano, etc.

theres 2-300,000,000 circ supply retard, its marketcap is way higher than 2 mil

either you are retarded or you are trying to buy low. either way feel bad for you.

explained time after time why the market cap is 2million, please don't make yourself look stupid

coingecko.com/en/coins/lto-network

So you're gonna just pretend like mainnet tokens don't exist huh?

>t. retard
Sorry we won't retrace faggot, ur fud is pretty bad.

Alright just signed up for bitmax. Doesn’t look that bad. Mobile is actually nice.

Those buying on bitmax are the smart ones

right now LTO is #1 volume on IDEX. you remember what happened with CHX and QNT on IDEX?

Bitmax is unknown and a lot of people don't feel comfortable yet. Buy before this goes 5X-10X on IDEX.

ltonode.com/supply/

hey frens, im lookin for a reaLTOr.

gonna need one after I make all this fuckin LTO bread niggas

Attached: LTO MazeLTOv.png (702x348, 469K)

unironically market sold 20,000 link to get on the lto train before it's too late.
pls sergey no mainnet this month

shaking right now fuck

You actually made a smart move. I did this with qnt and chx and was able to buy back so much more LINK.

I already knew there was news coming but I just got confirmation that there will be even more news dropping THIS week.

shit I hope we make it, I worked so hard for those linkies, but I have no money now and tired of seeing all those old marines with 100k+
Really hope we all make it friend

Too late to jump in?

Absolutely not. I actually doubled down today and bought more.

fags fags fags fags fags fags fags fags

dont buy yet

lol no, I'm buying same amount every 6 hours. Just bought more.

you understand this is 2million MC right now? CHX/QNT went from

Looks like LTO all time high was just hit yet again.

Why would I buy this now after it hit new ATH? Obviously I’m going to wait for it to correct

Because its new coin that has a small cap which wont allow for normal retraces to occur. It was just added to Coinmarketcap. LTO also has market makers which allow the price to not be dumped. OH and i forgot. More announcements coming this week. You can wait and buy at a higher price or you can be early for once, up to you.

What do u think of the BTMX token?

I’m officially an LTO holder. We will make it frens.

>lto
>chx
nigger are you retarded?
youtu.be/mfHYp4qK4nE?t=2860
literally 3 minutes for you to watch and make best decision ever in your life

This is a smart startegy. Increase LINK bag by raiding with “pumpable” coins. Pic related. During Oct-Dec, many linkers did by QNT/CHX and increased their bags.

Attached: 20AC03C5-9B9C-4EBB-9E53-E480CCBC6E09.jpg (1242x2208, 696K)

In hindsight, Quant

Sold my HOT a few days ago before the dump... was looking at QUANT or CHX but LTO has a way smaller cap

Thanks for the tip user

LTO is a scam, it's gonna dump hard any moment now. Just invest in a real product like CHX

this guy is part of the lto pnd discord group. it's so obvious. only low iq niggers fall for shit like this