Salesforce LINK Marketplace

This has NOTHING to do with Chainlink.
>cringe

Attached: 40DDA47A-F80A-4C9D-9175-C1B58AACD102.png (640x1136, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

salesforce.com/products/commerce-cloud/partner-marketplace/
acommerce.asia/acommerce-connect/
web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.salesforce.com/products/commerce-cloud/partner-marketplace/
salesforce.com/products/commerce-cloud/partner-marketplace/link-joint-customer/#!page=1
coindesk.com/salesforce-blockchain-product-ceo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link please

Fake and gay

salesforce.com/products/commerce-cloud/partner-marketplace/

We've reached a point where no one knows whether they are fudding or shilling anymore. Literally every possible thing that is at all possibly tangentially related to LINK will be posted as proof of the delusion.
>I saw a guy wearing a blue plaid shirt today. He was leaning up against a chainlink fence. A car nearby had a 7 on its license plate. 1000 EOY.

Attached: shirt_link.png (660x660, 238K)

What the fuck, seriously that list almost gave me an heart attack, what is going on

OP causing mass discord suicides
great work OP

This. Sergey has been manipulating the price. He has been orchestrating delphi pump and dumps for over a year and has turned his 350,000,000 links into well over 500 million. He won't let it fall below $0.40 because anything below 40 cents defeats the purpose of the token as per the whitepaper, and that wouldn't look good in the eyes of potential partners and/or network users. So essentially, he has been artificially propping up the price to make the project seem like it has actual momentum and investors when in reality everybody knows it's a dead shitcoin. There is maybe a 1% chance that the network is successful and Sergey knows this. Since he's already rich from the ICO, he doesn't need any more money and wouldn't be financially affected if link went to $0.00. And this is important for you to understand because it proves that Sergey is actually a nice guy. He is trying to use delphi pump and dumps to acquire every last link from biz so that the autists here at least get some money back for their investment and ultimately will no longer have a reason to neck themselves when the token eventually falls to $0.00 as they will no longer be holding any more link.

shit I have a screenshot of a thread where someone found that the manhole covers in the street outside of the San Fran offices were covered in hexagons. Anyone have that?

>LINK marketplace

Attached: 1545117911297.png (576x768, 266K)

OP here, I honestly have no idea if this has anything to do with chainlink. Was hoping you guys would investigate for me and try to prove me wrong.

LINK is in all caps, so it's gotta be Chainlink

Attached: LINK.png (278x84, 9K)

I think it does. Around 6 months or so back there was a thread where myself and another user dug up videos that convinced us both Salesforce was a factor earlier on and the naming may have been deliberate to match with Saleseforce's LINK marketplace.
I suck at searching warosu and cant come up with it though. At the time I was 100% convinced we uncovered something big

"What is Salesforce LINK Marketplace?
Salesforce’s LINK Marketplace offers extensions to enable plug-and-play custom solutions for brands running on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform. aCommerce Connect is one of several officially approved extensions."

acommerce.asia/acommerce-connect/

what would crm have to do with blockchain. hashed transaction records? sforce already automates a lot of crm related stuff, and there's no way in fuck that crm databases are moving to the blockchain anytime soon. i don't see the point of LINK here. anybody else have ideas?

Hashed transaction records is a very basic blockchain use case.

Smart contracts can be useful tamper proof self executing digital agreements, not just a distributed ledger like the currency coins offer us

jeez i didnt think LINK ogs like you were left. i was also a part of that, and initially i was skeptical, but the salesforce CEO said some shit on stage that really had me thinking...

At this years Davos? He described exactly what LINK is doing

This has nothing to do with Chainlink unfortunately, AmazonPay is one example that completely skirts around any use of LINK in the process.

Doesn't SWIFT have a "LINK Marketplace" on the horizon as well?

White label?

Cringing is effeminate. Train yourself to shake your head disapprovingly. It will serve you well in life.

yeah but what use does that have in the salesforce milieu?

>not smirking because this lame shit is beneath you

Every thread is a mental minefield.

web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.salesforce.com/products/commerce-cloud/partner-marketplace/

this, so much. cant even browse biz anymore without knowing whats fud. gotten to the point where i might just have to take a break from reading this board lol

This legitimately has nothing to do with chainlink though. Link is one of the most common words on the internet and all-caps-ing it is hardly uncommon. There's jack shit else about the marketplace page that even remotely suggests Chainlink.

I still think salesforce is a great contender for future LINK partnership and early adoption but seriously, all this kind of shit does is make linkmarines look desperate as fuck.

so true.... the line really is blurring. Sometimes can't tell if a news is good, bad or in this case if it's even related to link anymore. Take my kid to a kids museum, all i see is a cube on a rocket.

Attached: NASA's_Delta_III_rocket_reproduction.jpg (751x938, 178K)

>operation paperclip

There is the ETH logo in the billboard below to the left lol, I feel you would end either rich or insane

Hahahhahhaa we're going to be rich.

everyone in this thread is dumb. This has nothing to do with Chainlink. it is a LINK Joint Marketplace: salesforce.com/products/commerce-cloud/partner-marketplace/link-joint-customer/#!page=1

Pathetic plebs will hold link to the grave, $0.01 EOY

>lol

Attached: FviuO.jpg (717x880, 200K)

Or you know, it gets tiring reading the same 5 threads recycled

yeah exactly
coindesk.com/salesforce-blockchain-product-ceo
i have a feeling it was sergey who approached him....

Kek remember all the hype around dream force??

The only shit beneath you is on the street upon which you shit, Praneer.

Wow i would provably start going crazy if i saw this. Literally ethereum logo on tge highway sign

All I see is a cube in a rocket

Kek. Someone put the link cube on there. Hang in there fren, the singularity approaches

chainlink bagholding NPCs are worse than twitter xrp NPCs for sure

The only true thing on this page.

>0 replies.

this

If there was ever a sign to comfort you user, this is it. KEK. We moon soon fren.