This guy flipped burgers at McDonald's for a living. Now he's worth 4 billion. What is your excuse?

This guy flipped burgers at McDonald's for a living. Now he's worth 4 billion. What is your excuse?

Attached: PwGPQMug_400x400.jpg (393x393, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XoBGQYHV2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't know how to code

Who?
Doesn't take that long to learn if you're focused... And relatively smart

You can tell he has a girthy cranium an indication high IQ, probably >160 IQ

My excuse is I got fucked in the ass by the ultimate buttfuck coin. Now my wallet as well as my ass is in direpair! Yahoo! I love getting raped in the ass by ICX!

Attached: ICX-UBC.png (1024x576, 151K)

Seriously, I'm a brainlet and I was able to learn coding and computer science concepts

bullshit

the only way to bootstrap something like binance is *connections*, not even IQ per se

the idea is simple - exchange but without real money, so the money regulations does not apply. the implementation is just matter of enough man hours spent (and money paid)

he is just a front-man, like fucking zuk

youtube.com/watch?v=2XoBGQYHV2E

Muslim america

cz will help make me a millionaire.

Attached: bnb.jpg (992x424, 88K)

>Who?

if you don't know who that is, you need to gtfo right now

Was he really? What's his age and when did he become successful? What were his previous jobs? Literal fast food?

He did this by adding link so we could buy at 11c-15c

cz is a front

binance isnt an underdog story, they were very well funded and had very clear focus since day1

High IQ is certainly a requirement. A low IQ businessman will be running small businesses at best.

this nigga gets it

this is basically a NYSE for plebs to trade memes for memes

a Facebook of crypto

watch the number of active users and volumes

tell that to facebook

are you new to crypto? let's give some context most crypto exchanges were always like this, but the owners were anonymous or close to it, the customer support was nonexistent and it was often run out of a garage
binance flipped the tables by embracing communication with the public, having actual real-time support and going with a novel idea leveraging the ICO bubble (BNB to pay for trading fees). much of their success was organic
of course, they greased the wheels with bot marketmakers and still do, but you have to be insane to think they didn't answer a real need in the cryptosphere. before mid-2017, it was poloniex and bittrex and shit and hoping you get maybe someone to look at your $10k worth of misplaced shitcoins before the next quarter

dude, didn't he also write trading software for goldman sachs or jp morgan? he isn't some rando...dude is a baller with the midas touch.

massive cope. CZ was writing high frequency trading software before he started binance.

ok, even simpler. got "know how" from an employer

writing shit is easy, finding those who are willing to pay for it or get a position - that is hard.

im not a chink or a pajeet or a nigger. no easy routes.

no connections. no good ideas that arent already being done by billionaires or genius nerds.

Brainlet tier post. He has said himself he was always good at programming trading algorithms. That alone refutes your retarded assumption.
I think he was ok before Binance, but obviously not rich. And yes he worked at a McDonald's when he was in the USA. Look for it.