Alone

My cat just died and I've never felt so alone. Please help me frens.

Attached: SAVE_20190207_044124.jpg (604x516, 64K)

Be strong fren

Attached: 1537650901943s.jpg (250x171, 4K)

he is in a better place and I bet he had a good life with you and good memories it is ok everyone and everything dies user just let your cat live vicariously through you. Whenever I am banging hot chicks I think of my cat.

hang in ther fren
furrypilled

Attached: 1526270938263.png (702x486, 94K)

Look on the bright side, now you can take the money you would have spent on cat food and buy moar chainlink.

Sorry to hear that fren, hang in there

Attached: 6F7FD540-50CC-4B5E-A1D5-919B406B5D39.jpg (1000x800, 77K)

Get a new kitty from the shelter sooner rather than later, old kitty wouldn’t want you to be alone

im so sorry fren

Attached: 1544131513377.png (822x801, 294K)

checked, based squid poster

Does anyone else who has a pet just fear the day that pet dies? Like you will think about it happening and shudder from the pain. Like you overload your emotions.

if this is true im sorry
cats are awesome
rip cat

I knew she was dying and felt it will happen today, but nothing can prepare you for the time when you watch the poor animal draw it's last breath.

I'm sorry, OP. One of the few times I've cried in recently memory is when my cat died. My parents' cat died a few years ago and they still keep her favorite box by the radiator in memory.

Attached: cat.png (596x293, 148K)

>kid cia

Attached: safety.jpg (720x725, 48K)

Ok.
Buy quant. 10x will help you through this.

Even the CIA wants to give you a caring hug and get a new friendly kitty

Fuck I dread the day my cats die. They love me so much and I love them so much. Get a new babycat OP. Hang in there.

>having the most selfish of all animals as only friend...
But I’m sorry OP, I like cats.

Be strong fren.

My little catto died at the tender age of 21 a few months ago. I'd had her since I was 5. Right before she passed, she reached her little paw out, and put it on my chest and mewed.

I cried uncontrollably.

Attached: 1547717549464.jpg (2000x1485, 1.83M)

i'm sorry fren we love you

Fuck I’m so sorry user. I bet they were the bestest cade around.

Attached: 9BC431C7-DF64-4C88-9742-3787D957C747.jpg (1384x640, 41K)

RIP Kitty

Attached: 1396430449169.jpg (448x440, 29K)

rest well mr. cat
you were probably a good guy

Attached: 1456148681827.png (512x384, 62K)

>digits
>literal squid ID
Base and Redpilled non-squidfags BTFO'ed for all eternity

Attached: Squid Girl is ready to FUCK.png (500x480, 65K)

so sorry bro
stay strong

go and buy a new kitten. or two

Sorry to hear that you are infected with toxoplasma gondii. Buy a better species next time, idiot.

Many people say they see weird signs of their pets after their passing
Unless mediums and such suffer from mass hysteria and delusion which I don't believe is plausible, your cat's soul is eternal and will be around always

Nice incelpost

Your cat died so you can buy LINK and get your very own tiger mommy

Sorry to hear fren get another cat

Attached: 7A17830A-0270-4411-A03D-CE6BA7ECB33A.jpg (1200x997, 132K)

Fren this experience will be one of the most painful things you endure in your life. That being said, it is so excruciating because the love was and still is so pure and potent.
I lost my best friend in 2017, I don’t care if he wasn’t human, his little feathered body was a vessel for an amazing soul. Your love for your cat is beautiful. I k ow your cat loved you because they can tell who loves them, and only those who love get torn up by loss. Hand in there fren, the years after aren’t better, they’re different. With time the pain will be subdued by the love that stays in you, and the good memories and your cat’s effect on you as a person will stick with you. It’s horrible to outlive our non-human friends. This kind of loss feels like a mix of losing a sibling, a parent, and a child. Relationships with animals have all of those aspects. Know that you are not alone in this experience, many of us here have the same love for all creatures.
After losing my bird I have made a point of spreading a gospel of loving animals, and making people aware of the pitfalls of keeping a bird in captivity. Know that the good you do in life and are inclined to do has been bolstered by your good wholesome love for your deceased cat. Animals friendships are blessings, gifts, and your feelings of loss come from your gratitude.
I love you fren. Stay strong, if you have any family left who you are on good terms with, keep in contact with them. My bird showed me that the greatest good in life is to love and be loved by friends and family. After my bird died I fostered relationships with humans and my whole family grew closer because of the loss.
Hold onto that love, cry when you need to, and keep moving forward. Your cat would want you to be happy, and sometimes we have to push ourselves to be happy.
I love you fren, take it easy, and post here anytime you need frens.

Attached: DB0BDC03-36E7-4961-837E-27C36877DA6F.jpg (700x616, 173K)

It’s a cataclysmic moment. I remember my legs giving out when I watched my bird’s last breath. No more earthly suffering however. And I’m sure your feline fren had a good life with you, better than many creatures in this world. You gave it a lifetime of love, you were and are as much of a blessing to your cat as the cat was a blessing to you. I’m praying for your cat right now. There is no predation and no disease after we die, so for this reason the realm of death is truly the kingdom of God, even if it is not here on Earth and in life. You gave your friend a taste of the goodness of that kingdom however, you’re a good person and a great fren.

>Whenever I am banging hot chicks I think of my cat.

Attached: F37946E3-6FFD-49CE-9442-D840716AE2C9.gif (282x200, 1.25M)

I don’t know why the based squidposter makes me feel better but it does

Attached: B231F2E6-DB66-4435-BFAC-975944EEBFE7.jpg (746x888, 64K)

I believed in something before my pet died, but after he died I started having hyper real dreams, and he was always in them for months. The same kind if dream over and over, he looked whole, and then i saw his tumor and his bleeding, but the tumor seemed weightless, he could use his wings, and the bleeding wasn’t bothering him. He was happy to be with me again, and those dreams changed my perspective on the supernatural. I now know that he will be with me when I my body starts to die. He’ll be on my finger, I know so.

Sorry for the loss of your cat, I love you fren. It's going to be OK.

My cat has been my only friend for a decade now. I don't know what I am going to do when that day comes.

:'(

Posts like these are why I still browse this dead board
You have a way with words user, truly beautiful god bless you

Attached: 1A469AC0-459B-4D7F-896F-B34C2CBD7246.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Wow stay strong frens we get through the losses together

Attached: 11023BB7-7524-4ABC-9D8B-8EDD217C6246.jpg (1000x564, 108K)

Thank you fren, I love words and I love my frens, so I treasure your compliment. Have a good day/night frens. This board is not dead, if anything it’s now mostly full of us frens.

Peace out everybody, you guys have helped me so many times that I’m glad my writing has moved someone.

Am curious.

What do you do with the body in the moments after you realize it’s dead?

Like especially if you were just about to go to sleep or something. What then?

Checked good question.

Depends whether you want to cremate or bury. In either case there are pet cemetaries that also have crematoriums.

Obviously it might be too hard to take it to the crematorium/cemetary right away. If its day time call your vet or a vet in your area and they’ll give you your options and the various crematoriums/cemetaries nearby.

If you’re about to go to bed, then you’re probably gonna be too distraught to sleep. Still, wrap the body in something and keep it cold if you want to sleep and take care of it in the morning. In the fridge, not the freezer, or a cooler with a bit of ice, not so much you freeze the body.
Both my birds were euthanized years apart for different reasons, one had a genetic disability and after years of coping she became too tired. The second one had cancer.

If its sudden, keeping it cool is a good bet, not frozen, but cool