Nootropics

Any Jow Forumsbros take nootropics?

What do you take and what were your results?

Attached: beyondraw.jpg (474x408, 15K)

literally jsut bulletproof . com
change ur fcking life
he invented nootropics and perfected them

I take meth gives me lots of energy

yep...was getting them on modup.net, but they closed down last year, have been getting them from modafinilmart.com (paying with crypto for a 20% discount), and i think it is higher quality.

which ones do you buy?

modafinil every once in a while. it works but there's no magic pill out there user. at least nothing without debilitating side effects.

Piracetam + Choline is all you need.

I've had the coffee, but are the supplements actually useful

I take armodafinil but only as needed, for example if i have a very early meeting, or jet lag, or i just didn't get any sleep the night before. It's an amazing drug and I'd recommend it to anyone to use in this way

My daily stack is just good quality fish oil tablets, l-theanine and caffeine. I also use Ashwagandha during periods of high stress, but I understand it's bad for the thyroid so I'm careful to limit it

Nootropics? Haha, when will you kiddos ever learn.
You don't need any of that, over time you'll learn this own. Maybe a few of you will listen to my advice and learn a little quicker.
My "stack" is waking up early, just before the sunrise really gets me going and ready to start the day, just watching that sunrise is really something else.
Afterwards I like to enjoy cup of coffee or tea with my nutritious breakfast. I know what you're going to say, "caffeine is a stimulant and a nootropic!" but worry not, I drink decaf or herbal tea :-). The nutritious breakfast is top priority. I find that after taking that, my mind is clear, focused and ready to go. I can sit down and crank out work like a machine!
Throughout my work sessions if I find myself losing train of thought, or just over all issues with focusing, I turn to the next item on my stack: water :-)
A hydrated body is a happy body. If you're not drinking enough water you're not going to be performing at your highest level! No, soda (pop), or other sugary drinks don't count! Water is the best, and best for you!
If I get hungry, you can already guess what my next nootropic is, a nutritious snack or meal :-) Honest to God, if all you noopheads tried to eat healthier you would immediately realize you have been spending lots of money on these expensive sugar pills!
Finally, the end of my stack is one more nutritious meal (Dinner) ;-), a good book, and 8 - 10 hours of shuteye! Not enough sleep will hinder your performance!
Then my stack repeats the next day :-)

I hope some of you find this helpful, and maybe take my word for it and try it yourself! You'll find out quickly how great my "Nootropic stack" really is :-)

-David

Tried adrafinil and had a bit more alertness. Noopept didn't do much. Had a megadose once and felt like I had freshly woken from a good nap. Haven't had either for a while but every other weekend I'll take 3g of phenibut with some kratom and it's excellent, would recommend

Go back to buying stocks and bonds david
we out here taking nootropics and buying bitcoin and options

YOU MEAN DAVE ASPIE? THE GUY WHO SUCKS UP YOUR WAGIE DOLLARS AND IS GOING TO LIVE TO 180????

Attached: 7CE9CB91-AFF8-49FF-A7FF-6129FA29D3D7.jpg (1152x972, 114K)

Fucking wow they are expensive. Most of their shit just looks like generic nootropic ingredients you can buy for cheap from literally anywhere else.

How hard is it to get prescribed ADHD meds? I genuinely think I have it but I feel as though I wouldn't get a prescription if I saw a shrink and complained about by garbage attention span.

I don't really want to buy of darkweb sites. I've never done that before and don't trust them.

Attached: 1547813202267.png (310x315, 382K)

ADHD meds for what? You don't need some prescription drug to perform better! Go out for a walk! Take a moment to sit back and enjoy the day! This will work 100 times better than any drug could!

It’s easy as shit, but it also fucks you up for life. Choices...

ADHD meds ruined my fucking life. AMA user.

BTW quite easy to get it prescribed.

Ayy hive mind.

Attached: 0aaa2bf87a11f86f2be7d618dcaa818bf04458272d50829f2ba69b6fedbd2c9e.png (1080x1080, 852K)

Youre really fucking annoying.

That's cucked. ADHD meds make you able to study for hours on end and ace assignments and tests. Last year I performed pretty fucking average in my law degree and i'm panicking because my grades aren't that good. I could barely focus for longer than 5-10 minutes.

My wife is a family doc and literally spends at least half of every day refilling amphetamine scripts.

They also totally fuck up your dopamine system and kill your soul. But hey, cost/benefit analysis, eh?

Studying for the CPA exam. Tried using Adderall but it just makes me feel jittery and coked out.

Any nootropics for memory and studying?

Just put down your phone and play some Debussy you fucking peniswrinkle.

I'm done larping as oldfag.
This is an extremely naive way to look at ADHD meds. ADHD meds are not a magic brain pill that will instantly make you smarter and more determined as a student. My roommate in college was in the same fucking boat as you and pleaded with the doctors to write him a script for adderall. It did not work like he wanted. They tried vyvanse. Didn't work. They tried one other script, didn't fucking work.

It sucks to hear this, but you just have to nut up and realize that YOU are the only thing keeping you from being a good student.
That, or you're some form of bipolar/depressed. Which you should get checked out.

Took modafinil repeatedly, ended up with severe psycho physiological insomnia.

The only nootropics that are worth anything in the long run are HIIT, proper sleep pattern, fasting, and clean diet.

Inb4 Cringe tier experience-less Zoomers call me a coping boomer (I’m 25) and my advice is the only legit advice you’ll find itt. There are no shortcuts.

Actually I will say if you drink coffee once a week while fasting you’ll do insane levels of work on that day if you pace yourself, but you’ll ofc pay a cost next day in terms of productivity. Nothing is free

Okay thanks fren

I’m a 33yo boomer, and you’re right. Congrats on figuring this one out relatively early.

Based David

I take 100mg modafinil everyday or else I cant work. Sometimes I dont take it on the weekends but it's depressing to sleep all day

Attached: 1543018291624.png (427x495, 290K)

CPA is a meme
you'll hate your life. Quit now before it's too late

i just injested some piranhas and chlorine, nothings happening

Did you chew each mouthful at least 24 times?

And go into what?

programming

quality of the individual ingredients is extremely important. you'd know that if you weren't a fat fuck that has never been healthy in their entire life.

>Supplements = bad.

*Cracks* Ahh, yes... now that's what i'm talking about.

I'm Jow Forums. I work out 6 times per week and play sport. Nootropic companies market their shit like snake oil. E.g. Alpha Brain is pretty good but it's mostly just a mix of popular ingredients you can buy separately for a fraction of the price. It's incredibly cucked to buy a months supply of expensive snake oil when you can get 3-4 months worth of better (and higher dose) ingredients.

Based and boomerpilled

Attached: 1535565051967.jpg (380x380, 9K)

This man speaks the truth. Been abusing stimulants for almost 4 years. I recently developed some self discipline and went on a month break to see if i could ( i did) and when i used again the high felt completley different. i wanted to do productive shit like maximize my tax return and budget my incoming paycheck, clean the house, plan for the upcoming day. organize everything. where as before i would just play games and fap for 6-8 hours straight.

26 yr old boomer here if that means anything. also cured my own "depression" using wiki articles kek AMA