Where would one buy Modafinil online that ships to the US? Anyone have experience? Also...

Where would one buy Modafinil online that ships to the US? Anyone have experience? Also, what dose should I start out at? My memory is ruined from Xanax and I want to help repair it with Modafinil. Due to my memory being absolute shit, I have found it a lot harder to focus on doing things and getting things done.

Going to work right now, will be monitoring

Attached: D7CE55A2-E829-47EC-999C-CC1E11C93E5E.jpg (288x216, 6K)

www.meatspin.com

Red pill me on modafinil. Currently taking adderall xr, but I like the idea of a dopamine reuptake inhibitor. Any thoughts

Modafinil just keeps you alert, like taking a bunch of energy drinks without the shaky side effects of too much caffeine. If you take adderall you would fine the effects of modafinil very disappointing.

I have a feeling modafinil only works on me because I might suffer from sleep apnea. I never feel at 100% normally.

I've always ordered from modpharma, and they've been reliable. Armodafinil is better imo, lasts a bit longer and is stronger.
But you're a complete moron for thinking that some magical meme drug is going to "repair your memory

>you're a complete moron for thinking that some magical meme drug is going to "repair your memory

I buy from Afinil express. It helps me a lot with focus whilst wagecucking.

Attached: photo_2018-01-26_14-36-21.jpg (640x640, 35K)

Openbazaar or buymod.org

If you've already burnt your brain on Adderall or Xanax then modafinil won't help you. That's like trying to fix a gunshot wound with a cotton swab. What you need to realize is that there is no free lunch. These inhanced states just borrow from your future health/ability. Complete detox from everything is the only solution, maybe a little green tea but nothing else

Same question but for the UK...I have taken this before but ~15 years ago.

The effects are SO subtle OP!

Will this show up on a drug panel? I'm a lorry driver.

used to get it from modup.net, but they closed down last year. been using modafinilmart.com and paying with crypto for a 20% discount

I wouldn't see how unless there is a test for it! its not speed or anything like it!
I used to take a 16th/32nd of a pill back in the day, got it from a narcoleptic friend!

Anyone know a good place to order for the UK?
Anyone?

yes, see

You need a good coke dealer bro

far more therapeutic imo, adderall has a bit of a crash for me.

Thanks, it was all in $ wasn't sure

If you want to repair memory loss from benzos, the answer isn't modafinil, which acts on a seperate neurotransmitter profile. Personally I would suggest trying phenylpiracetam first, as I found it was more useful for memory problems. Also, if you stay clean from benzos you can use mushrooms to repair some of the damage - lions mane + psylocibin works well.

>be me
>endulge in moda to do everything for a semester in half the time
>works out pretty well except the last week before finals when I mix it with phenylpiracetam and have insomnia
>stop taking it when exams are over
>2 months pass
>take 50mg today before chem lab
>talk a ton, help everyone and finish very early
I just realized it was because of the modafinil. I got it from dreammarket (Mr.erection I think); 50 tablets for 40USD. Start with 50mg, you dont need more. Cycle of four days and take two days inbetween cycles. My "stack" and "cycles" is usually 4 days moda 4 days phenylpiracetam 1 day LSD MD, 1 day off and repeat.

>my memory is fucked because of X
I'd wager you are just addicted to easy highs such as youtube, vidya etc. Try to get this out of your life before blaming xanny.

Modafinil really is a miracle drug. I hope there's no crazy trade off that's coming in the future. I don't think the drug has existed long enough to tell.
It's weird how it's effectiveness varies from person to person though. Recommended it to a friend. Didn't effect him at all.

Amphetamine is superior to cocaine, even recreationally

>If you've already burnt your brain on Adderall or Xanax then modafinil won't help you. That's like trying to fix a gunshot wound with a cotton swab. What you need to realize is that there is no free lunch. These inhanced states just borrow from your future health/ability. Complete detox from everything is the only solution, maybe a little green tea but nothing else

I also take xanx, but only once or 2 at week

WIll it destroy my memory? Or not?

It's been around a while, the military swapped from amphetamine to modafinil a while ago

try lion's mane mushroom and ginkgo biloba

cant believe you z-niggers never learned proper etiquette. doxxers deserve to be shot