AHHHHH FK YOU BIZ

I can’t believe I all in chx. It’s a literal deadcoin now. I’m moving everything to lto now fuck you sascha. I believe the fud now, there isn’t gonna be an announcement is there

Attached: 8A301A08-777D-4E81-8BF9-4F98470B54F7.jpg (633x268, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/anulwd/for_those_that_like_transparency_lto_network_has/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get ready to get bogged

I’ve been holding chx from 0.0021. Every day it keeps decreasing, lto has been increasing. I won’t look back on chx anymore, it’s a deadcoin. The fud is true. I read on the other threads sascha is gonna hold a press conference to announce the partner. Shouldn’t we know if he’s having a press conference? Chx had its run

Control your fomo. You should of been in all 3 of these. I almost sold half my qnt stack last week for more chx dip, and look what happened. It's just as likely the same thing will happen with chx if you sell now. They literally just released their working beta client a few days ago and you already want to dump? chill

The reason they don't want to announce the partnership yet is because it will be huge but the client is still going under stress test.

Yea I just made 3% with lto while the chx continues to dump. Oh btw it’s highly unlikely for him to have a press conference to announce a partnership. I’m done never looking back on this shit

I never told you not to buy lto. Chx isn't dumping though.. it's back to it's support level that it's been at for a week. It literally never found support at 20 or above for more than 12 hours

and fyi, I sold 40% of my chx at 22 and bought back at this price. patience.

This. If you can't hold something for more than a week, don't expect to have more wins than losses. Unless you think you are a super smart TA expert that can totally beat the market that is!

Why did you buy back, you’re just gonna lose the 40% gain. It’s almost the end of the week and nothing. It feels like holding fucking chain link and grasping for straws

>It's almost the start of the race, why aren't the cars moving yet?!
>Checkmate, retards!

Lto just increased again. Ah it feels to good not to hold pajeet trash. Enjoy your downward gains

>I almost sold half my qnt stack last week
you are an idiot and nobody should take your financial advice seriously

what is that lto shit? why its raising

I've been sideways all day. Not sure if I'll be able to say the same about you if LTO holders dump when the Chx news hits though. Good luck either way!

Omgomg I did it I caught the pump KEK. CHX HOLDERS BTFO. So Glad I sold this pajeet coin. Sascha can eat my dick

Attached: 08126EB8-7306-4DDE-911B-A0E8D809F33D.jpg (750x696, 172K)

HAHAHAHA when I become rich I’ll make my own sto platforms with REAL announcements, not annoucing announcements like Justin sun

Attached: CAD980FE-0B58-4523-A230-88DDDDE42669.jpg (642x281, 82K)

WhY wOuLd I bUy AlL tImE hIgH

Attached: kek.jpg (600x600, 96K)

hi OP are you aware that none of us care about witnessing your lonely mental breakdown?

lmao nice job OP. More announcements coming this week from LTO too. I sold CHX luckily at the top and moved it to LTO. Too comfy tonight.

Are you the same guy who kept calling the CEO a Jew? What the fuck is your deal?

I feel kinda bad actually.

No that guy obviously wants to buy chx at a lower price. Reading the shill of the larper that said sascha is gonna hold a press conference to annouce just killed it for me.

Uhh what breakdown, I caught the lto pump bruh. It’s not too late to join the winning team

>winning team
Is that what this is to you, a damn Fortnite match or something? Us boomers are more into calm collected investing over longer time periods.
Look, you lost money on Chx because you bought high after everyone had been talking about it for weeks (and months) and then low. Now you are buying high again, so you are going to have to watch the charts like a hawk over the next couple of days for when money drains out of Lto and into Chx. That's why I said good luck earlier, because you are going to need it if you chase pumps.

*sold low.

Wise user

Smh this is a bear market boomer. >10mm marketcap means those who bought in early are dumping to secure the gain. Furthermore do you really believe the leaps?
>cme
>press conference
For gods sake are you new to this?

Larp*

Given Sascha's background, it's within the realm of possibility. Not expecting a press conference though, probably just a Twitter announcement. And early adopters dumped in November, so I'm not too worried about those that held.

Smh whatever boomer. You’ll sell at the end of the week when sascha has nothing

Follow the whales, we have swam far away from CHX.

Join us on the rich beaches of LTO network.

Attached: DAA9B2FE-D3B8-4B5E-B5F0-BC6706AD803D.png (750x1334, 2.05M)

Just took quant gains and got some more CHX. as of right now, crypto is a fuckin joke. CHX is the closest thing that I can see RIGHT NOW to actually providing real world use and value on blockchain. The LTO dump threads Wilbert glorious, just like all the other trash that gets peddled here by pajeet, X-CASH, Raven, Flo, etc. This is why 95% will forever be on this bored bitching about going to work on Monday.

While you were rambling like a chainlink holder, your coin dropped another 5% HAHAHAHA

> calm collected investing
gtfo this is Jow Forums we buy chad candles only. lmao on the real tho read any book about trading (e.g. reminiscences of a stock operator or new market wizards) and it will tell you the basis of any trend-following system is to buy higher highs and sell lower lows. people have made millions and millions adhering to this simple rule.

You are right, I would. But only because I would expect everyone else to also. You are making the assumption that he will say nothing though.

I thought the same to be honest but I ended up fomoing in after doing some research on LTO. I suggest you DYOR as well. If you liked CHX you will like LTO as well.

Post your wallet address then, Mr. "Whale".

lto is a scam
quant is a shitcoin
chx is the enxt eth

Lto pumping
Quaint pumping hard
Chx ceo lied about his “announcement” I sold for lto and immediately money

ignore this fud. this guy and his friends are from a pump and dump group. they are pumping and dumping lto network. they fud other idex coins like quant and chx so they sell on idex to buy lto on idex. oly 100 and under iq's fall for this

I literally said quant is pumping hard how is that fud. Sascha looks like he misspoke about an announcement today and doesn’t know about it. On Sunday people are gonna panic. 10 cent chx will be available

kill yourself

Only if you promise not to neck yourself on Sunday

Prove you sold.

Jesus Christ look at this disgusting influx of normie retards crying about their pathetic investment.
One day you might get in early on something. Probably not though.

OP youre a massiv emotional faggot
go kys

Upvote on reddit

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/anulwd/for_those_that_like_transparency_lto_network_has/

Just pulled the trigger. Sold all my CHX at a loss, but LTO will make me rich.

Either you're fuding or you're a genuine fucking retard. I actually hope the latter because it would be funny to see it moon without you

it's a pump and dump group.. they are trying to pump shitcoin called lto network.. they are trying to get people to sell their chx to buy lto on idex...

lto is a scam

This. And it is blatantly obvious

I don't know, the project might go somewhere eventually, but I have no idea if it has good tokenomics and it is getting the p&d fomo discord group treatment really hard right now. Pass.