Wagecuck Turned LINK Marine

You have given me a purpose to live for. I found out about this project. The more and more I research, the easier I find that investing in Chainlink and spreading the good word is a great honor.

Projects like this don't come around often. I even want to create a twitter account and explain Chainlink and silence the XRP army.

Reporting for duty.

Attached: oie_NNSNvifSg2Xy.png (941x582, 249K)

>honestly trusting your own judgment when you're a neet who believes Jow Forums shills him on the truth
Wew

I suggest refraining from inundating the normal minded among you with Jow Forums memes

Don’t do any of that. Just shut up and keep buying it. The more you spread it around, the less time you have to accumulate, and the less time the anons who graciously showed you the way have to accumulate. Social media is for faggots anyway

>I even want to create a twitter account and explain Chainlink and silence the XRP army.
I'm BEGGING you not to.
Heavy link holder here, and every time I see a brainlet link shill arguing with a brainlet xrp shill I want to fucking NEK MYSELF

Attached: D88E89B1-4797-41D0-BFFF-76A3E33DE280.png (772x522, 68K)

er...we are actually just memeing. dont tell me you actually bought some...

This senpai

I won't post memes. I only shared one here that a friend shared with me two weeks ago that he said he found randomly.

I'm thinking my twitter account will mostly discuss the impact of smart contracts and with the occasional market data. I see this is an opportunity to advance my career by networking in the latest thing to blow up. I need to make a name for myself now.

May I recommend a Twitter handle?

smart_cuntractor

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jow Forums btfo

Kek this thread. Link marines are the fucking worst on twitter. Always blowing up official tweets with nonsensical shit best kept here or on discord.

Attached: 20759700_457507861290272_3872263095833329664_n.jpg (1080x607, 61K)

make sure your crypto twitter follows the mandatory "Crypto [Name]" format.

hahahaha delphi btfo

Yeah, which is why I will use my handle as appropriate as possible. Perhaps the XRP remark distracted from the main purpose of the post.

If you want to make a name for yourself on Twitter, put a watermelon on your head and dance, if your are a nigger. If you are white, talk about how evil white people are. Why do you need to make a name for yourself if you are going to be rich? Also, why would someone else’s hard work on a project make a name for you? Because you found funny memes on this image board? this is just a bunch of jimmy russeling isn’t it?

You seem like a bitter bitch. Your comment stinks but of the loser type variety. I'm gonna make it whether you help me or not. I'm a recent college graduate. I have to start somewhere.

Liberal arts? Try GameStop. I hear you get to play the displays on your 20 minute lunch

Great power great responsibility user why don't you go back to wage cucking

please dont shill it it will clog up the network with usage that doesnt pertain to the main function of it

jfc its just a fucking meme someday there will be suicides and it'll be the fault of this god forsaken shithole

Twitter LINK fag here. Instead of fighting with XRPtards, I've been finding projects using Oraclize and wooing them to use LINK. kek.

I absolutely despise people who use this word but there's never been a better time for it: based.

>new purpose in life
>Wants to create Twitter account

I absolutely despise people who use this word but there's never been a better time for it: based.

I bought LINK a month ago and my asshole started itching during the night in the last couple of days. I constantly wake up with my whole hand stinking like shit and the pillow and bed sheets have slightly brown stains.

Is this in the whitepaper?