He’s not selling cocaine yet

If you buy this shit in bulk, profit margins are great and the money comes even faster than crypto in 2017. You can even sell for crypto in the dark web

Tell me biz, why aren’t you selling coke yet? It’s like you fags don’t want to make it

Attached: 78C8A265-0FD2-4565-9AC0-0DE0864F6E86.jpg (1440x1079, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoDPEidmEAzksnEvxcLd6WCGgfjHsAMorNamvh5S2UPZ/
archive.is/K7j1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok cia

tell us more about your operation OP. What country are you in and how do you get your stuff?

Agreed.

Let's make a new coin that's tied to the price of one gram of cocaine.

Nice try dea
Based and redpilled

>spending your intellectual and spiritual energy to tear down other human beings

out of curiosity op, what is your ethnic heritage?
Also, were you raised by both you mother and father?

Whiter than you Ahmed, my parents are happily married thanks for your concern though

were you molested as a child? Maybe you are vegan?
Or to what would you attribute your obvious brain damage?

>spending your intellectual and spiritual energy to tear down other human beings
Yup low test and low iq onions boy detected

Prison isn't fun user

Neither is shootouts with dope boys

You’ve obviously never been goalie on the prison hockey team

Attached: 44430E6B-1EF5-466F-8047-EAD906ED7E65.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Thought about doing this with xanax. I can buy in bulk off darknet for cents and they go for +$3 but cant seem to justify the risk

>mfw I had a psychosis episode from coke and vowed to never do it again

Attached: 1419116034615.jpg (500x484, 47K)

>they go for +$3
I'm aware of a friend who self medicates using xanax for anxiety and buys off the darknet for similar, cents. Then there are local dealers who sell a pill for up to $15 and still get heaps of buyers because people are too stupid to realise these things are cheap as fuck. If I were to go into the business, which I wouldn't and won't because of a number of reasons, I would bulk buy xannies on the dark net and undercut, still making a cool 500% profit fucking easy.

this job is not for autists on this board you need to have great social connections to sell a lot. And selling in bulk calls for too much time in jail

It attracts niggers and people that display nigger behavior. I don't want to be around that nigger.

Attached: 1549423109604.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Former cocaine user here. Fuck you, OP. I hope the free market breaks your hands

Unless you're a drug user who hangs with a network of other drug users it isn't worth it
Do you really want to meet some kid to make $20 and risk it all

>Unless you're a drug user who hangs with a network of other drug users it isn't worth it
This is part of the reason I would not do it, aside from the risk. With enough connections you could move enough product to make it worth your while. I do not.

I learned this the hard way. If you're not a natural shill/extravert and you're prone to anxiety, drug dealing is hard work. However, people who are comfortable ordering off the dark web are somewhat rare, so you can find a niche as a plug and sell bulk to lackeys or friends to distribute for you. I ended up doing this when I bought way too much stuff because it was cheap and I figured it would be easy. It eventually (and with much anxiety) ended up as a lucrative side gig until one of my guys' guys got caught when he went to sell on a military base (what the fuck man) and started a fight with the MP's who busted the party. Don't know if anybody rolled, but once I heard about it I told my guy we never knew eachother and three away the phone. Almost had a fucking heart attack. Never again

LARP

competition is fierce

Yep, also if you get caught It would be a way lesser crime....youre one smart user.
Problem is theres not so many people searching for xanax compared to classic drugs...

I run a small buisness on the side. Nothibg to big, but a nice extra every now and then.

i make about $10,000 AUD per week selling cannabis concentrates AMA

If I ignored all the moral/ethical/civil arguments I could make against it, it's just too high risk for me. I figure that if I'm going to be trying to make dosh it's for the long term, as in I'm planning on living a long time and putting my end goal pretty far down the line.

I don't want to end up being that one guy who gets caught and ends up spending twenty years in jail because I got unlucky. Fuck, if anything history has shown me that I lose most bets I make, so I'd rather just make safe bets that won't break me if I lose them and slowly profit from when I inevitably win them.

Getting caught out selling coke will fuck you hard, and if you're a hard ass motherfucker who's ok with that risk then you do you. I'm too much of a pussy.

That's pretty impressive Desu, tell us how you got started and how you scaled it if you dont mind. I'm looking into my own operation currently though it's nothing to do with Cannabis so I'm not sure how much will be transferrable

>mfw I want to, but I've only been clean 3 weeks and I inteed to keep it that way

Having a fuck ton of coke laying around would be too tempting.

But I know first hand how much money you make after almost bankrupting myself for it

Why do people like coke? It does nothing for me. Literally every other drug is better

discord dot gg/tdTC5JF

For the ‘tarded:
(Remove the dot and change it to a . )

>Umbrella DAO reverse ICO and simultaneous airdrop

gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoDPEidmEAzksnEvxcLd6WCGgfjHsAMorNamvh5S2UPZ/

Attached: 6B4AE594-1DD3-43AA-9EAB-1BCDB43F18A7.jpg (4400x1296, 293K)

Imagine advertising a discord where the barrier for entry is literally lower than knowing to change the 'dot' to a .

Bro can you please hook us up with cartridges?
T. North shore sydney fag

I'd bet anything you have an earring and listen to Eminem.

I love it on my cheeseburger.

Attached: C6C3B83A-8A1E-495E-9F0D-9D125D71DAA9.jpg (1080x756, 129K)

The dick in your butt margins are also pretty huge

I unironically sold cocaine for some time AMA
t.not a larper like op

Its just cocain you massive onions fuck

How long would it take me to move 500g if I have no connections?

>selling cocaine during the marijuana goldrush
It’s almost like you are a retarded nigger that wants to go to prison for chump change. You have to factor in potential jail time, cocaine distribution comes with mandatory prison time. Marijuana distribution is a slap on the wrist if you can afford a lawyer. Sure you might not x5 your money every re-up but make 25-40% off your initial investment every flip? No problem. Plus you don’t have to sell to junkies and you don’t destroy communities like a literal nigger. Prices are lower than ever for dealers and more people are smoking it than any point in human history thanks to legalization (which taxes out the ass so people still will go to the black market).

Do you kids even know what saying based and redpilled means? Jesus Christ kid.
Obvisouly I'm not going to admit to my activities on a forum.
Yes flipping coke is a way to make money, but I can guarantee you, a little chap like yourself won't get very far in the game.
The people I deal with would literally crush your skull with one hand.
Fuck you wife, impregnate her, steal your vehicle among many of shit fuck ass things.

You are not cut out for this game kiddo.

archive.is/K7j1U
>Alpraking's OPSEC guide to being a successful kingpin
It's very edgy but also kinda makes sense.

shutup faggot lol

>I would bulk buy xannies on the dark net and undercut, still making a cool 500% profit until the local drug gang that already runs this market in my area has a niggger shank my asshole with his dick and leave me bleeding in a dumpster

Weed market is oversaturated dumb ass

Attached: 1547863447798.png (996x1000, 107K)

You think the cocaine market isn’t nigger? If you have a consistent supply of good product it sells itself. If you can’t make the cut you are an anti social autist that people don’t want to cop from plain and simple.

I passed out in the bathroom, cracking my head on the toilet, and shit my pants/ the floor/ the walls

Nice try MI5. Nobody is making illegal cheese sandwiches here.

This is the worst navy seal copypasta I've read.

Selling drugs is profitable af. Where im from a pound of weed in bulk costs 1.5-2k and you could break that pound up into eights, sell each for 40 bucks. A pound has 128 eights in it, 128x40=5120.

you will never move 500 grams.you will go to jail much much sonner then you make any significant money. unless people are already hitting you up for coke often.

I stopped smoking weed when I could get $60 oz. It's the poorfags drug.

>stepping on cia turf
good luck with that

who the fuck would even want to eat a cheeseburger while gakked up on charlie?

try good coke

Location location location. We don't all live in Cali. Best price I ever paid here on east coast was 130 an O

How the fuck do they hide an oz of weed for shipping through mail? Anyone have experience with it? Asking for a friend. There's so much cheap weed and concentrates on the dark web it's tempting.

An Oz of weed is miniscule, like easily fits in the palm of your hand. I've seen multiple pounds and even those are smaller than I expected. They usually come double or triple vacuum sealed in special vacuum seal bags. There's no smell at all if done correctly. I'd have no reservations receiving packages

Name of newcoin? Snowcoin, blowcoin, sugarcoin, diamondcoin, dustcoin, icecoin?

1cocacoin = 1 gram of cocaine. Also why not encrypt a location into the cocacoin each cocacoin is uniquely set with a pickup location and when 1 cocacoin is made a transaction with your pick up location is sent to you already preset by the coinmaster? We can have distributors in each city.

Who wouldn't want to eat a burger after getting ripped?

hell, people get shot in the head over a pound of weed. fuck that shit

Low tier drug experience, puts you shoulder to shoulder with scum. Not worth it.

Sorry bud noone is buying eights for 40 it's 30 most nowadays

Tell me more, please.

Attached: 1465515406006.png (400x244, 137K)

I sold weed for few months in college. I mostly just sold to my friends but the market was extremely over-saturated (I was friends with at least 10 other students who were also selling). Most weeks I wouldn't even make a profit and would just make enough money that whatever amount I smoked myself during the week was payed for. I'd usually pick up at least 1 ounce a week and end up smoking at least 4 grams myself, so it was cool that I was able to support my weed habit without having to spend any of my own money. It was fun but eventually customers dried up towards the end of the semester as students had less money saved and it wasn't worth it anymore.

I'd imagine the cocaine business would be wildly different

>be me
>OP
>be a fag
>watch narcos once
>make this post
>get back to sucking dick

that def had fentanyl in it nigger. coke doesnt make you pass out

Attached: b0f.png (629x454, 546K)

i fuked you mother bitch

If you don't have money for weed, you don't buy weed.
If you don't have money for coke, you find money for coke.

That's why it's such good business.