Why does every coin holder on this board fear and FUD iExec?

Why does every coin holder on this board fear and FUD iExec?

Maybe it's because they know it's going to 4000x next bullrun and steal their shitcoin's spotlight but don't want to admit it, or can't because they're too stupid to realize why the tech is super valuable?

Attached: 3131.jpg (2000x1372, 478K)

because golem is better known and a year ahead (mainnet was in April 2018)
theres not one thing iexec can do better than golem

Working on something longer and being a year ahead are two very different things user.

Attached: images-33.jpg (436x703, 51K)

the RLC guys are decades ahead of Hagetha and her cronies

>he thinks golem is a year ahead
>he thinks mainnet means anything
>he thinks golem can compete with iexec in anything
where's golem's dAppstore with over 50 dApps? Oh that's right, golem is a RENDERCOIN for dumb faggots like you to buy

more proof?
golems twitter has 150k followers while iexec has 23k oof

Alek is a cofounder and lead software engineer for a reason: she's good at her job
stop being misogynistic

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
golem investors are this stupid.
investing based off of twitter followers

shhh

Attached: LINKED.jpg (586x691, 271K)

link is down too, both LINK and RLC are the only coins worth holding into 2020.

Attached: 1549197916491.png (998x500, 407K)

even the oracle guy shilled it

People started shitting on him after RLC dropped 2000 after a 3000+ sat run...they will be the ones crying by may when this thing 10x's in one day.
Most people on biz are only here for quick pump and dumps. RLC is the best, if not top 3 long term holds right now at this marketcap.

how long?

Attached: bait.gif (220x184, 513K)

>the tech is super valuable

Attached: 1527102164512.jpg (606x617, 54K)

how long what? til it 10x's? By may. V3 is a pretty big deal and the team is hinting at them being a year ahead of development schedule.

That means GPU support before 2020. That means more time to work on V5, and that V5 will come faster as well. iExec will change this market.

Does anyone use RLC whatever its supposed to do for anything? How does it work? Seems like a techdemo to me

whats the difference between Golem and iExec? isnt it the exact same hype as Golem was at early 2017?

mainnet and enterprise edition is in may, that's when it's going to start being used.

Why everyone waits to buy until mainnet comes out is beyond me. Buying this coin under ICO is going to make me millions.

golem is a single use case rendercoin with shit tier tokenomics (even the devs of golem don't think the coin has good tokenomics) and iExec is a decentralized marketplace for cloud computing, a dApp platform, and an off-chain scaling mechanism.

ok allin iExec ? the problem is we just will have a bull with projects with hype and speculation. i dont know if iexec already is sucked out or is there any new speculations or news coming soon?

huge news coming soon. Pic related.
it's also extremely undervalued/oversold and only biz seems to know about this coin(stealth phase, below ICO price), despite them being partnered with plenty of multibillion dollar companies (intel/ibm/ubisoft/TFCloud/etc)

If I had 50k sitting around I would all in.

Attached: 1549280885610.png (1125x2436, 1.49M)

show your stack, proof that you believe in this and dont just shill it.

im logged out of my shit and don't feel like logging back in but i have about ~28k RLC all bought at different levels, but mostly around ICO price.

>ico price

so your a bagholder wanting to sell off?

>around
how do read?
I bought a lot at 0.20
I'm also not selling until V5.

people want to sell to make a profit? WHAT!?

Link makes rlc obsolete, sorry to tell you that.

>implying link can do anything iexec can do
Tell us more pajeet

As a large LINK holder, know it does not. RLC will do the far more complex and heavy processing that LINK nodes can basically outsource.

Bought over 200k at 18 cents. My body is ready

I dont believe you

A non-retard on biz?
I can't believe it.

Link can theoretically make a contract exchanging computing power for funds, but RLC will do it more efficiently and can likely ensure security. To do something like RLC with Link, it would involve developing a system to operate on top of the Link Network.

Lol I don’t care if u don’t. I actually have close to 400k total rlc, the other half which I bought for 50 cents back in October 2017.

>Link can theoretically make a contract exchanging computing power for funds
I don't ever see this happening, and like you said, RLC will just do it better anyways because it's specialized into doing so.