Xem

Is bankrupt. Why is this pumping?

Are they not bankrupt anymore?

Or exit/delist pump? In which case you’ll probably do well if you get in early and leave early?

Attached: E6A844BC-5A56-4ED0-8144-E9C38677838B.jpg (1413x1138, 838K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-GRS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this shit just pumped out of nowhere while you posted this.

Lehman on its way to zero had a few small pumps.
Bitconnect on its way to zero also had people "buying the dip".
Why it surpises you?

Attached: 15465266116220.jpg (700x928, 45K)

because it was an easy 10-11%

Hint: Vulture-buys

After a while certain chart patterns stick out and you can buy in and shitpost on biz about it Right as it starts. Most pumps are algorithmic and all look the same during the build up phase. You just have to scan 1 and 5 minute charts to see it

Truthfully was hoping for a massive scam pump. Realized that wasn’t happening and then hoped it was a set-up for a whale liquidation sale (wick through the orderbook I mean), took profit and set buys at 110 sat.

Unfortunately, as far as I can tell this is/was just a run of the mill bot pump. The binance I remember and love from back in the day probably would have played option one.

I remember when binance 4x’d centra coin a day before it was scheduled to get delisted for fraud. So bankruptcy should have been worth a 2x at least, right. Shits not the same anymore.

soo what are you trying to say? no more pump?

No more excessive scammy pumps that you can capitalize on if you understand the scam fast enough. Like the viacoin pump, syscoin, centra, bitcoin diamond 1000x on Kuccim, etc.

listing pumps suck now too. Cz announces them too far in advance, used to be 1 hour notice and no exact trade opening time given. Look at some of the weekly charts on the first gen alts, the top isn’t where it opened, its where the price got pumped to

Still plenty of normal pumps like holochain most recently, but it’s not the same. Phx was good took, but those are like a handful of times a year type events, just doesn’t feel the same. Knowing you took a huge profit off someone else’s scam becuase you were able to figure out what they were doing is it’s own reward

Xem could keep going maybe. I’ll buy back in if it gets by 1125 and doesn’t dump for these minute or two following that.

If this were a scam pump, the slow build up would be a plausible opening move to build interest. Show them a little price stability, ramp it up in stages to keep attracting buyers, then let it rip and dump,on the fomo buyers as a closing move. In the perfect scenario it tops around 3000, more likely would be 1750 to 2000 the way things are now though.. Worth keeping an eye on the the next day or two, but not worth getting your hopes up

How can a supposedly decentralized cryptocurrency go bankrupt?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (569x500, 50K)

>I’ll buy back in if it gets by 1125
that was literally 3hrs ago.

EL PETRO USES NEM SO NO

Grs is winding up for a moonshot. Liquidity is low enough to make it scary but upbit is running the pump not binance and they’re about to unleash it from100%+

Yeah sold that and moved on. Nem is a sideshow today on upbit as it turns out

Storj next is you missed Grs ,

Adx just started loading for it’s pump too. Not sure what this is all about, but apparently it’s alt season. Basically only need to watch price action in the link to front run binance

upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-GRS

They weren't bankrupt. It was a false rumor

fucking christ i sold the bottom y-day and then this shit pumps like crazy today

>Why is this pumping
Probably buy limits triggered.

bots dont look at fundamentals

>sold at 7 cents

feels good man

will rebuy when it goes down sub 1 cent.

Trump went bankrupt and now he’s the President. Also, line moves down, line moves up. That’s my understanding of all things financial.