Q1 is going to be epic

Announcement, Fast platform, Masternodes, Mainnet, Marketing campaign

Attached: own.jpg (1000x500, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptotapas.com/this-project-is-aiming-to-disrupt-multi-trillion-dollar-industry/
youtu.be/kTQmq3DGLNY
youtu.be/ItF4MGGZM3U
youtu.be/nzMW06Dtv0U
youtu.be/M05a-PNnI64
youtu.be/1jUI-bcwev8
youtu.be/rHAZ2zpTYY4
youtu.be/lkNoidsN4LE
youtu.be/4H4CxWOImkY
weown.com/blog/a-beginners-guide-to-owns-tokenized-ecosystem/
weown.com/blog/big-brands-want-to-get-closer-to-investors-but-current-systems-wont-let-them/
weown.com/blog/why-security-tokenization-will-come-of-age-in-2019/
weown.com/blog/how-does-the-tokenization-market-work-and-whos-doing-it-best/
cryptotapas.com/overcooking-potential-blockchain/
ethereumworldnews.com/what-will-happen-if-the-508-trillion-global-market-is-tokenized-as-projected-by-former-nasdaq-ceo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Floodgates will soon be opened

i just found out one of chx's partnerships that hasn't been announced yet. everyone will fomo into chx when it gets announced.

Attached: 03ab5b77-be22-4599-bb76-c62fce884690.jpg (705x1072, 142K)

Partnership with macdonalds to feed his dev team KEK. Meanwhile im riding lto to the fucking moon

Business/issuer locks up minimum 1% for issuance (could be more if they want to) and APIs in background convert equivelent CHX value amount. Upon successful completion of the issuance (2-6 months later on avg) a success and completion fee is charged which is 3% to my understanding. So that's the 1% + now 2% more that business pays. Validator nodes/stakers get all the transaction fees coming from this activity. Further details hopefully are coming in a promised future blog post on fees and lockup but team has obviously been busy with FAST/partnership(s) and business marketing to potential clients. A detailed post was promised once things settle down a bit so hopefully soon.

>Partnership with macdonalds to feed his dev team
vechain

I waited for news that never came. Took some profit and moved over to LTO.

Me too, its going to be a great ride.

Attached: ltfro lto.jpg (377x400, 23K)

ignore this lto pnd discord group

bruv im in the position as you. Jew Sascha lied about "muh partnerships" to get you all to hodl while he pumps. get out while you still can

here are some links if you want to understand chx

cryptotapas.com/this-project-is-aiming-to-disrupt-multi-trillion-dollar-industry/

Brad’s interview
youtu.be/kTQmq3DGLNY

Tom’s interview
youtu.be/ItF4MGGZM3U

AMA #1
youtu.be/nzMW06Dtv0U
AMA #2
youtu.be/M05a-PNnI64
AMA#3
youtu.be/1jUI-bcwev8
AMA#4
youtu.be/rHAZ2zpTYY4
AMA #5
youtu.be/lkNoidsN4LE
AMA #6
youtu.be/4H4CxWOImkY

weown.com/blog/a-beginners-guide-to-owns-tokenized-ecosystem/

weown.com/blog/big-brands-want-to-get-closer-to-investors-but-current-systems-wont-let-them/

weown.com/blog/why-security-tokenization-will-come-of-age-in-2019/

weown.com/blog/how-does-the-tokenization-market-work-and-whos-doing-it-best/

cryptotapas.com/overcooking-potential-blockchain/

>my bags are going to be epic
fxd

ignore this lto pnd discord group

Ignore marslander

chx will have equity, debt (bonds), funds, real estate security offerings, etc

CHX is like the fuel/gas of the whole ecosystem.

First of all you have 1% lockup is for primary issuance (in CHX), meaning that if an enterprise is digitizing 10m$ worth of assets, 1% (100,000$ worth of CHX in this case) will be bought & locked up for that enterprise (raising up the value/price of CHX of course!).

All other activities require transaction fees (also in CHX), this includes the investor app, portal, DSR, etc...Every single transaction requires a fee in CHX. So the value of CHX can increase massively with more enterprises getting on-board.

As per OWN’s CEO Sascha, many enterprises are very interested in using the platform! Q1 will be very interesting for OWN with mainnet happening and enterprises utilizing the platform (we are talking about huge enterprises digitizing assets worth millions of dollars)!

Also one point to add is CHX being locked up for the masternodes (100 MN * 500k CHX each as a minimum) which will definitely increase the value of CHX

blah blah tokenisation
>rate3
>smartlands
>raven
plus lying about his partnership with a US company. He's not saying anything cause he has nothing to say LOL

Underwriting makes up the largest component of IPO costs by far. Based on the public registration statements of 315 companies, on average, companies incur an underwriter fee equal to 4-7% of gross proceeds, plus an additional $4.2 million of offering costs directly attributable to the IPO. Legal and Accounting fees also add up and can increase significantly for larger companies that may face additional complexities in preparing for an IPO.”
Cost aside which is obviously a big factor for any business, it takes months (sometimes over a year) to get ready for an IPO. Now, take all of this process, make it super efficient & organized, make it immutable by blockchain, make it global, make it less complicated and costly... there you have OWN!

Targeting a specific industry to bring in trillions blah blah
>vechain
>ambrosus
>relex
Targeting an industry is no use if you have NO PARTNERSHIPS

if you read their telegram you can find out what us company they partnered with

same partnership as tzero has

so their big announcement is hidden in cryptic messages in telegram, talk about a legit company KEK. I sure hope the SEC licenses this jew

oWo

they said they might announce their partnership this week. just be patient

"might" I can't wait for all of you to dump into lto KEK

stop wasting your time. no one is selling their chx on idex to buy your pump and dump shitcoin lto network

Checked, and no we are not selling. I'm getting Lto fatigue from these guys being so obnoxious about it, and if I was going to buy their bags I would wait for it to find the floor first.
Selling CHX on Sunday would have been cool, but we are too close to being bottomed out that it's not worth the risk anymore.

If Robert Greifeld, the former NASDAQ CEO and chairman, is correct then by 2022, all Wall Street financial instruments as bonds, real estate and equities will be tokenized.

ethereumworldnews.com/what-will-happen-if-the-508-trillion-global-market-is-tokenized-as-projected-by-former-nasdaq-ceo/

Dude, just spill the beans to shut these fuckers up already. Don't make me reinstall telegram to go on a scavenger hunt.

Attached: 1.png (650x508, 51K)

Attached: 2.png (664x366, 44K)

You just proved me right, instead of annoucing his “partnership” with Mac Donalds, he is shilling as much as he can to dump before revealing his picture outside MacDonald

it is a massive partnership. wait for them to announce it

chx isn't vechain

Holy shit people still falling for it after vechain used Coca-Cola kid to shill his announcements

Attached: 1548904889005.png (1440x1088, 294K)

This. They still haven’t taken the red pill. Fools, look at the chart - we dumped that and moved on

Attached: 1548166005535.jpg (1273x675, 75K)

chx has seen steady organic growth over the last 3 months

Cool, bye!

>falling for the sto meme
This will end up like jibrel did. Failure and disappointment.

>This will end up like jibrel did
jibrel was an obvious scam

announcement could happen today

chx and securitize are the best sto platforms

tzero is the best sto exchange

What would be the point of that?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Got a suicide stack of this, and only because this is an STO crypto and I already fell for the 'STO is the next big thing in crypto' meme
If this turns out to be a scam then I'll never be foolish enough to trust Jow Forums on this level again. Other than a few recent reddit posts, I don't see anyone else seriously hyping up CHX. Normally that's a red flag to me
Not to mention the Jow Forums shilling for it increased a crazy amount just last month....another red flag

> Nobody else knows about CHX so it must be a scam
Holy shit, no wonder most of Jow Forums is poor... Getting in before retards is a good thing, that's how you make money bucko

If you hold at least 100k CHX like me you'll be worth 10m in a year or so

this

the smart money does it's own research and invests early in the next big thing and patiently waits for normies to fomo in.

i was early investor in btc (10 years ago when it was $2.70 OTC), ethereum (the first day it was posted on biz), then ico's, and now sto's

it's very early for sto's.. chx, securitize and tzero are the 3 i'm betting on.. if you hold at least 1,000 chx for 2-10 years you will be a millionaire

never trust biz. there are shill groups, and fud groups. always dyor

>ANOTHER Pajeet claiming to be an early investor/miner/etc
This shill attempt doesn’t work anymore, we’ve caught on.

Attached: E112929E-8810-4408-A360-D1BD429D7525.jpg (720x696, 56K)

stop fucking larping. no one believes a word of what you just said.

biz is invested by pajeets and larpers, so i understand your skepticism

We all know this isnt gonna do shit cuz that would mean a bunch of faggot nets got rich easy WHICH DOES NOT HAPPEN

really? BTC, ETH, XRP, mother fucking TRX and XVG even....that didn't make neets rich?

>invested
infested*

Idk man I'm just fudding it up

many biz neets made millions in 2017

This is such a dumb scam. His “legal wrapper” tweet is complete nonsense designed to trick greedy morons who know nothing about business or the law into buying his own (kek) coins.

Do scams partner with top 10 US broker dealers? IPOs are done, STOs will be a household phrase by 2020