How is it possible that 80% of Ameriblubbers are living paycheck to paycheck?

How is it possible that 80% of Ameriblubbers are living paycheck to paycheck?

Attached: 1545362674597.jpg (675x675, 180K)

Rent.
50% of renters spend over 30% of their income on rent (25% total spend over 50% on rent).
As for the other 28%... could also be because of debt in general, and a few others probably are just simply bad at budgeting

45% are on government bennies

Health insurance, life insurance, car insurance, mass transit pass + rent. 1-2k depending on where you live.

Jews keeping inflation just high enough that majority are working poor

They spend like wild niggers

Every bitch trying to live like Kim Kardashian on minimum wage.

Amerimutts are retarded

They are all in debt. Student loans, auto loans, mortgages and other shit. The whole US economy runs on insane amount of debt.

rent + paying back debt.. + loq iq- they don't understand investing/exponential growth

I used to dislike Fresco.
Now cracks me up every time.
I like the fact that it's really Pepe, so one of us deep inside, however crushed by the internal existential struggle of today's working life and all its hypocrysy and fake smiles.

Sad but fucking fun.

It's really only like 50%, but yeah, they are arrogant and don't believe they need to save for the future, and that they deserve to treat themselves on a daily basis, and the big companies are exceedingly efficient and milking their pay pigs.

I’ve lived in several major US cities: NYC, Denver, Atlanta, Miami, and LA. It really comes down to many things that have been mentioned here:

-High rent prices in densely populated areas
-Everyone feeling forced to get expensive college degrees (monthly payments become an expense)
-FOMO on social events of even the least significance (there are regards that will go out and spend $100 on drinks on a random Wednesday instead of staying home and paying $15 for the equivalent amount of booze
-“Modern Conveniences” are used endlessly: (buying legal weed daily, using Uber instead of public trans, using Uber eats, etc etc)

It’s just a giant fomo culture.

You need to get your shit together and stop being a nigger and a faggot.

Life is expensive. Wages are just too low.

Attached: 500k not enough.png (584x769, 250K)

cut the charity to begin with

> 3 vacations a year
> 9500 on clothes per year
Both are excessive.

Tax rightoff?

>12000$ for children's lessons

Attached: candles.png (599x442, 51K)

Do people really live like this? Are rich people really this stupid with their money?

Probably doesnt actually save them any money

3 vacations a year are over the top for sure, but the 9500 for clothes for 4 people isn't that over the top.

I don't know about prices in the US, but in EU a good business attire costs money. A guy who earns 250k a year needs to spend some cash on the way he looks, same with his wife. I'm actually surprised they can get within 10k.