Who else literally /pouring money/ into this godcoin under ICO price?

Who else literally /pouring money/ into this godcoin under ICO price?
If you aren't buying this coin before their next announcement and v3 you hate making money.
Buy this dip.

Attached: logoinsta.jpg (1800x1800, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoDPEidmEAzksnEvxcLd6WCGgfjHsAMorNamvh5S2UPZ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mark my words, ít going to have its day soon enough. Decentralized clouds are going to be very important in the future.

Already profited and exited. I haven't worked out where my entry would be if i did jump back in, but pretty sure its a lot lower.

I have a feeling RLC's day is coming very, very soon :) The team is a year ahead of schedule. GPU support + mainnet by may.

>and then he said
>he sold under ICO price

Attached: iExecutives.png (500x333, 229K)

ICO price is irrelevant. All that matters is profits, i took mine and left. Wtf more can you ask for.

Taking that much risk for 50% when the coin is going to 10-20x by may?
Idk, i mean, congrats, but if you aren't going to buy back in at these levels you might actually be a retard

My one and only point has been that im not convinced it has finished dipping. I'll buy back in later. In the mean time im 2k richer than you, so suck my balls.

What makes you think so? Because of the fake sell walls? kek. You are going to be sad when you wake up and it already 3x'd

>GPU support
lmao are you supposed to play games on iexec? thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard

>he doesn't know the meaning of GPU support
holy kek you're actually a retard!

graphics processing unit aka the device that puts an image on your monitor
unless gpu means something else to iexec youre the retard

GPU support is insanely important for many use cases, but the big one is training deep learning algorithms.
The fact that the team is a fucking YEAR ahead of development shows that they're the best team in crypto. It's amazing how biz won't catch onto this coin until it's 100$

Everyone look at this retard

Lol...what a cringey remark that was...

stay poor Can't wait till you dumbases start buying my bags. 210K RLC marine here

discord dot gg/tdTC5JF

For the tards:.
(Remove the dot and change it to a . )

>Umbrella DAO reverse ICO and simultaneous airdrop

gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoDPEidmEAzksnEvxcLd6WCGgfjHsAMorNamvh5S2UPZ/

Attached: 0FB7692F-A26E-4FC4-B2A0-2EDE2BBB02A3.jpg (305x305, 23K)

K E K
E
K

Retard of the year. Congrats.

Kek 82k volume. Thanks for fucking us over biz

If you hold for 7 years you'll have so much fucking money you won't know what to do with yourself

Holy shit, you're a retard. How are you even able to operate a PC, grandpa ?
Still full GPU support on iExec is a lot farther away than the shills want to make you believe, two big problems: GPU access can't be secured through SGX,so any one can read your data. And the most interesting use-cases for GPU computing are highly nondeterministic (machine learning for example), which makes them unuseable with PoCo.

>look at me guys! I know more than the iExec team!
shit fud sirs sell your RLC sirs thanks sirs

Who is going to fucking care

chainlink holo ethereum and this are literally the only ones to hold if you want to make it

>Doesn't understand that the blockchain literally needs iExec
Link and ETH are good holds. Hot is a liberal pipedream.

100% this

holo gives me the powr vibe

Thanks sir, just sold and go all in on HOT ETH and LINK. Thank you so much

GPUs aren't just for games, gamer degenerate.

Attached: DD0A69E4-2A0D-4F7B-8405-C12EDDC23AA8.jpg (619x966, 110K)