This kills the linktard

this kills the linktard

Attached: clisillegal.png (480x379, 57K)

fuck you i'm not selling data, i'm selling the access to securely transmitted data.

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
LINKIES BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

as a node operator you profit off selling data to the blockchain that YOU DO NOT OWN.
ENJOY GETTING SUED BY DATA PROVIDERS LINKIES AHAHAHAHAHAH

Yawn 0.01/10 FUD

Remember when (((copyright))) killed sharing data through p2p

Who owns the rights to what temperature the weather is, what value a crypto is, etc? You fucking tit.

The one ego payed for the tech to keep the api you are stealing alive you humongous tard

Please please please tell me you're trolling and not actually this stupid.
Pretty please.

>selling data to the blockchain
>selling your fathers sperm to your mother
stupid as fuck

>be me
>have a house @ beach
>buy sensor to track weather
>create api service to sell weather info to windsurf e-magazines
>be you
>pay me for api service
>reselling that data to chainlink network
>getting sued for using my API violating ToS
>you lose @ court and I bang your daughter in front of you for the lulz

Leave this fucking board you abstract maggot

if only someone was providing API access to node operators with permission to resell the data

You can't copyright objective measurements and observations you absolute retard.

remember when the benefit of property rights were a hard concept to grasp on prehistoric mammoth hunting enthusiast tablets

See

Dude, I'm digitalizing the weather and morphing it from a condition to data.
If you want to feed that to chainlink, buy yourself the equipment or pay me a % of your earnings selling my data. Pls leave the board faggot no one likes you here

It's not about copyright is about using my services violating my ToS.

>Dude, I'm digitalizing the weather and morphing it from a condition to data.
There is no inventive step.

>It's not about copyright is about using my services violating my ToS.
Your ToS are literally worthless without laws to back them up.
>inb4 "contract law"
You're selling objective non-proprietary and non-private data; once you disclose it, it is fair game for everyone.
Read the OP image, the whole premise hinges on copyright law.

imagine investing in a 2 man russian dev team

ToS is not backed by law.

>The patent
>Only 3 devs when ETH had 20 in less time with less money
>Only about to be on V 0.6 LOL
>Cayman Islands (Scammers' haven)
>No TestNet activity
>Shadow Fork
>Sergey's exited every project
>No cameras at fireside
>Sergey's disgusted look seeing camera. "A-Are you streaming? Thanks for helping (REEEEE)"
>Has public talks with big names (whales shill you their bags).
How much more abuse will Sergey's Cucks take from him?

S T O C K H O L M S Y N D R O M E

Attached: 23C9E577-1B04-4709-AB95-1A101AF5ED05.jpg (1920x2560, 1.06M)

Webscraping for commercial use is illegal

not sure how it is in US but here in EU databases as a specific collections of objective measurements are copyrighted

Nice pivot, based desperate fudfren.
In the case of open APIs, you can do whatever you want.
Anything else you likely pay for so it's fair game.
Plus, it's down to what the end user wants to do. The oracle is merely the facilitator.
If oracle services are "scraping", then what the fuck are ISPs?

I'm very familiar with the legal theory and case law regarding EU (database) copyrights.
Rest assured that your beachside weather station API is not covered.

what really kills it is that link can't scale because it's so useless it only works on CENTRALIZED apis

what do you think an api operator is going to do when they notice thousands of duplicate queries all coming in to validate/scrape data? how long do you think an api operator is going to be willing to pay for abuse of their api?

all they have to do is simply offer their own attested results, cut out the chainlink middleman, and contracts that need high assurance get better security in the process.

Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network, not a decentralized source network.
Absolute brainlet.

yeah, chainlinks token model survives only if they can actually get huge businesses and APIs on board, which so far they've shown they can't. it's not about being first when all the value is off chain in the form of APIs, its all about the apis themselves, what they choose to use, who gives them the best deal, and if its possible doing it in a way that doesn't cause a middleman to get rich instead of them.

Smart contracts imply peer-to-peer financial products like loans, insurance, …
This was always the biggest money shot behind the project.
Saying Chainlink needs "huge businesses" using the network is like saying Nike needs Lebron James buying their shoes.

Also, Swift, OpenLaw, Capgemini, WEF, Accord, Gartner, Consensys, … not "huge" enough for you?

He was probably referring to this: clcg.io/whitepaper
which was discussed here a couple of days ago.