Nice, just bought 100k

nice, just bought 100k

blog.request.network/the-organization-contributing-to-request-by-yoann-marion-cdd8ee65c044

Attached: 17AD5451-9AC8-4806-BB19-BF4C45AC5207.jpg (400x400, 7K)

>devs jumping ship

Nice just shorted a 2 cent coin

Adam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vitalik>>>>>>>> Elliot

Adm is the only one who can save us, at this point i'll be happy to just exit the fuck out of this shitty project at 1k sats.

Bullish blog post.
Had me salivating for the rebrand.

where has he been?

Bak to redit faggot literally what do you think a rebrand will accomplish

>he doesn't know what a rebrand can do in crypto
found the newfag

Come back three years ago new fag

Attached: ssss.jpg (270x194, 10K)

$2 end of February 2019

Holy shit I’m so glad I bailed on this. It’s like watching a car crash and then explode and then everyone inside burn alive. Losing engineers and founding members is a sign of things not going well. They must have offered Adam a lot of straight cash because he has publicly said he’d only work for real money and wants to remain independent. Just desperation at this point. And another absolute nothing blog with no clarity as to where development or partnerships stand. Scary.

Isn't it funny... It just makes no sense, a payment platform for crypto? Crypto is the fucking platform

Request Network waited. The lights above it blinked and sparked out of the air. There were shitcoins in the base. It didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. Its warnings to Cernel Hodler were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway. Request Network was a cryptocurrency for fourteen years. When it was young it watched the bitcoins and it said to Etienne "I want to be on the CMC daddy." Etienne said "No! You will BE KILL BY BEAR MARKETS" There was a time when it believed him. Then as it got oldered it stopped. But now in the space station base of the CMC he knew there were shitcoins. "This is Hodler" the radio crackered. "You must fight the Shitcoins!" So Request Network gotted its V2 rifle and blew up the wall. "ITS GOING TO KILL US" said the Shitcoins "I will shoot at it" said the cybershitcoin and it fired the FUD missiles. Request Network plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill. "No! I must kill the shitcoins" it shouted The radio said "No, Request Network. You are the Shitcoins" And then Request Network was a shitcoin.

Do you even know how the tech industry works?! Employee rotation is high as fuck. A "full-stack" web developer who's been with the team for the last 3 years (he was on moneytis as well), decides to leave... its actually pretty good. Usually these "full-stack" last around only a year or 2 before they move on.
They are not losing engineers and founding members, they lost one, ONE, web developer. Stop being a cunty fudster and actually contribute with anything resounding like a smart criticism. You absolute cancer, you're the reason this board has gone to shit

Shut up abstract and go remove more posts from the subreddit

These queers are calling it a tribe. Don’t get me wrong I want to get rich off req. but I feel like these are the exact types of hipsters I like despise irl

fuck off, go buy btt you insuferable faggot

>4k bags
>average buy $.48

Absolutely numb to anything and everything related to REQ

This.

Expect him to dump his tokens in the next few days.

buying at 0.05c, we still have a long way to go down.

In a bull market... this is not a bull market