Tfw my mom is a senior HR director at a Fortune 500 company and I STILL can’t get a job

>tfw my mom is a senior HR director at a Fortune 500 company and I STILL can’t get a job

Am I destined to be a fuckup Jow Forums? She told me she can’t get me in the door because corporations are getting really strict on nepotism.

Attached: CDCC6432-9FE1-420D-845A-9F8496D798A2.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Relying on a woman
Yikes

>2019
>believing in destiny

Attached: 1536847380218.jpg (500x375, 44K)

why do you want to work. just buy 10,000 chx and hold

You know she could if she wanted to

Ask her what would make you employable. Make her train you in being recruited.

>Demanding nepotism
kys

Report her to HR for sexual harassment. Say that she looks at your bulge and not in the eyes when you talk

What does your dad do? Seems a woman like that never married or at least divorces, maybe that's why you're a failur

She’s lying to u lmao, if she wanted to she could get u a job

sad but true. like if you were good looking and had an accounting degree suddenly something would open up but given your post I can assume you're fat and lazy

sounds like you’re an idiot and can’t get a job because you’re an idiot.

how much does she earn? enough for you to enjoy eternal neetdom?

Fuck off fuck off fuck off fucking plebbit reeeeeeeee

The reason your mother won't hire you is that you can't get hired anywhere else either.

I spent 8 years of my life thinking I didn't have the right connections for success, but the truth is that although people aren't perfect judges of quality, they're not completely shit at it either, except in places where you don't want to work anyways (which is where I ended up working).

As soon as you start focusing on how to be valuable (though it pays to know how to present your qualities as well), the sooner you can stop blaming others (like your shitty mom) for your problems.

You probably won't take this advice though, no matter how desperately you need it, because if you didn't have defense mechanisms shielding you from constructive criticism, ensuring your failure, you would have fixed this long ago.

beat her and bully her into submission and giving you the job.

nepotism is on a bull run op. everything is automated so incompetence is growing

She's probably ashamed that her own son can't match the drive and determination that got her where she is. Imagine bending the world to your will to climb the corporate ladder without help, then your lazy son comes along and wants to ride your coattails. Either continue being a fuckup or prove her wrong. Write your own story

Hate to tell you this but she's ashamed of you.

Good, fuck you privileged little shits. Get in line like the rest of us.
GET FUCKED

Weird... 70-80% of jobs are obtained through networking.

Anyways, I want a big mac and some fries.

>being proud of confirming
Kek

what if you blow your mother?

not true at all. a fortune 5 company i worked at every new intern hire was the son or daughter of someone who worked there. you need qualifications, projects and nepotism to get hired in 2019

Your mom is lying I don’t work in Fortune 500 but my company currently just hired the CEO’s son to do random bullshit and some other random accounting ladies son to do meaningless office work. They might be unpaid interns idk but neither of them would have administrative tier positions like they have if it wasn’t for their parents. Kek the accounting girls son was just watching joe rogan Dan blizerian podcasts a few min ago.

get her friend who has a child to get you through the door and then she returns the favor