Are you scared moon boi?

Hope you paid your taxes, cause Dr. Satoshi will teach your local tax department how to track you down. Monero, VPN or Thor wont save your penny pinching ass

Attached: Capture.png (837x522, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x1on0sdTU4M?t=744
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is up with this guy?

>moon boi
those all have heavy bags of "real" bitcoin shitcoins like bcash 1 and bcash 2 though

He's top shill

Its the dark web equivalent of suicide by cop.
May just get himself attention from the wrong people

He's trying to get a contract put on his life!

Lol, what a real dummy man.
Interpol can already do much more then he can even consider.
This guy is a literal joke and quite frankly is the absolute laughing stock of crypto.

We all see how he's acting now, it's going to be golden when it starts crashing hard.

When he talks about being in control of the genesis coins, he means he can move the forked coins for bsv.

why do people follow his dumbass? just unfollow him and let me tweet to himself. fuck this cuckboi.

bring it on boi
make sure you cover more than just monero

So this guy is going to do what literal geniuses cannot, and he is somehow going to basically teach a group of monkeys to do it as well???? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Good luck!

>needs to do a lame 4 hour future workshop just to say the obvious: you can track ALL privacy coins using exchange endpoints

CSW is literally the most retarded person around

lmao another fudpost by faketoshi
let me get my popcorn

he is such a fucking clown

ADHD

Can he do my taxes for me? I'm lost in what I bought and when.

(X) Doubt

i hope some business will actually use BSV. all these ideas are good but some company needs to actually get on board.

btw new "Lightning Network is shit" video:
youtu.be/x1on0sdTU4M?t=744 (12:24)

Attached: cinema.jpg (593x900, 208K)

for that to be true he'd need to be NOT full of shit

ALL privacy coins? he simultenously crached zero-knowledge proofs, ring signatures and lord knows whatever other shit privacy coins use?

do you seriously believe that? seriously just read 10 random tweets from him and then try to guess his IQ based on them

What will he charge for the workshop?

>What will he charge for the workshop?
One sucking of the cock

Pretending not to be a cuck but a tough boy.

Attached: 56673b7b.jpg (1440x1740, 237K)

>mfw in a territorial tax only jurisdiction

Attached: 1539855128907.jpg (1280x694, 100K)

HE HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT

Attached: 892752498.jpg (650x531, 141K)

You can't deanonymize zk-snarks in zcash, all attacks rely on sidechannels (eg. transparent amounts in/out or ip addresses). These side channels are unavoidable.

>all privacy coins
Kek, I bet he's going to explain to everyone what a time attack / knapsack attack is, then claim he's exposed a fatal flaw in all privacy coins. What a fucking clown

RIP MONERO
RIP ZCASH
RIP DEROSCAM
RIP THATOTHERPRIVACYCOINWHICHENDEDMOSTLIKELYINASCAM

Zcash Zero proofs wont be affected. only the tumbler like coins will, so XMR is gonna get fucked, RingCT isn't anything special

haha, let me know when an actual doctor who knows anything crypto-related speaks.
pic very related.

Attached: unknown_amount_of_Monero.jpg (1121x543, 146K)

they're all dead long term anyway, because private tokens on eth and second layers on btc/eth kill feature coins

What is he smoking ?

Gov'ts do shady things.

While they won't outwardly admit it, they want privacy coins.

So he's going to explain a statistical probability attack in TOR, then extrapolate that to how many of the nodes and transactions you need to be in control of in a given network to own the ring? How much do we want to bet that it ends up costing more than a 51% attack to execute the plan put forth in his workshop?

>because private tokens on eth and second layers on btc/eth kill feature coins
said the guy who knows literally nothing about privacy.
this is you:
>optional privacy added as an after-thought is just as good as default protocol-level fungibility that costs less than $0.001 to send!!!
HOW CAN YOU UNIRONICALLY BELIEVE THIS?

'optional privacy' is a dumb monero meme. Literally the only thing that matters is the size of the anonymity set.

sweet lord these face filter images are taking things too far. in 5 years we'll probably not even be able to tell that they aren't real.

Attached: popeye.jpg (1043x1599, 310K)

He's an attention seeking faggot with zero skills.

*HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK*

Attached: 1549388019350.gif (487x815, 65K)

the initial 50k on the genesis block cannot be moved by the way

oops I accidentally bumped this piece of shit thread
sage