What's biz's cure for depression?

What's biz's cure for depression?

Attached: 1520479693981.png (400x400, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fAYk8ZC5f88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

watching chx price keep going up every day

Hoping their shitcoin will ever make them any money. It's been working for over a year for most of them.

supplements
and drugs

that way you never hit the low

Nofap and carnivore diet

Quantitative easing
>.t federal reserve

>Nofap and carnivore
Uironically this. Combined with high doses of vitamin d oil. Also try to get out of the door every day. Doesn't matter if it's only 5 minutes and you don't have a goal. Those 5 min will help immensly

Alcohol

Hookers and blow

QNT
but it induces OCD, so be careful

Gambling

Like any other mental distress, you fix the depression "bingo" one at a time. If you can eliminate the manifestations, you erase the "dis" in "disease".

Suicide

Injected into the thigh once per week. 40 years of crippling anxiety and depression gone in an instant.

I'm never going back to "depression land". I'll off myself first.

Attached: testosterone-cipionate.jpg (600x419, 45K)

If its because of bad memory try this worked wonder for me. NLP technique is fucking great
youtu.be/fAYk8ZC5f88

Thailand

1) Running
2) Petting my cat

Getting a qt filipina wife

Deep otm puts

The cure for depression is being a wagie. If you hate being a wagie do bad, then congratulations your hate outweighs your depression!

Attached: 3869610C-BDC4-468F-937D-1E1CD43B8157.jpg (259x194, 9K)

More depression. -- == +

Soft, smoochable cheeks. My baby sister still has them at 23, but she lives 400 miles away now. Fortunately I have some nieces and nephews who are infants or toddlers and don't mind getting a smooch. The hard part is restraining myself to just one.
>inb4 why don't you have a seat
Fuck you, this is totally innocent. If anybody trusted you around babies, you'd see that getting and giving healthy affection is natural Prozac.

Magic mushrooms with good music

>qt
>filipina

Attached: 1540243433405.jpg (1392x1161, 508K)

Do you grow your own? I was thinking I'd start growing since the punishments for possession are laughable in my country.

there are 50 million of them. Atleast a fee million are guaranteed cute

nah i buy mine off mungus . ca if youre a leaf. but growing is just as simple ive heard 1-2 batches and you should be good. just order the spores online, easy peasy.

Fasting for 5 days

Productivity.

Only answer.

overdose of LSD will leave you fresh and thankful to life stupid faggot

stop giving advice bastard you are a nigger shut up

BUYING RLC UNDER ICO PRICE

Attached: 1547596964402.jpg (395x350, 41K)

Attached: 1546477952966.png (960x557, 235K)

Archive threads from Jow Forums is the only thing that keeps a smile on my face

Oh yeah well I was mentally handicapped for 4months after I got a fractured nose and sore face when my ex friend beat me up when I was tripping on acid. I literally couldn't move anywhere from home becaus it made scars in my mind, its been a climb up from the pit but I feel so much more alive now. But still nobody should go thru that shit, it really got in me. It was stupid, we got in to a verbal fight because he has become mentally unstable in these years, and he thinks he is some big leader, is always right, the smartest you know? We were in my friends party, he was almost sober and I was tripping, just told him I don't want to be his friend anymore because he is just so full of shit, then we exchanged words, I even couldn't take the situation too seriously cuz tripping. Then I just said I'm going to sleep, laid on the couch put my eyes closed and then I felt this pain on my nose. Oh well I started to laugh and piss on him more with my words so he got very angry and beat the shit out of me. Was crawling on the hallway which left a good 10m bloodtrace from the room we were. Then thankfully our friends came there when he was kicking me on the ground. Fuck yes, I have gotten in to fights and it's even fun sometimes but when I was on acid it just was psychologically not good at all. And I'd want to torture him everyday, thats a thing I'll never get over with.

Attached: 175d1df0.jpg (1024x958, 79K)

Dont you see?

You're in love with him. Faggot

Stealing money from losers on bustabit

Attached: Massacre.jpg (900x900, 74K)

A little bit ketamine

Oh shit thank you user for showing me that what I was searching

The Fabled Golden Bullrun of 2019

Attached: download.jpg (248x203, 10K)

Wake up at 430 every day.

Attached: good.jpg (475x536, 46K)

Gonna give it a try and kms

searching warosu for old link larps

Trying to go through IT books that contain a set of exercises from start to finish and publish the completed tasks on your github. The shittily written ones will give you the thrill you need.

FUCK YOU Narayan Prusty - it's your second shittily written book

FUCK YOU JPMORGANS QUORUM - HOW CAN A PURE FUNCTION GIVE ME AN 'out of gas' ERROR!!! I"M CALLING IT FROM WEB3 WITHOUT AN ETH TRANSACTION FFS

FUCK YOU FUNCTIONAL JAVASCRIPT - why the fuck when I attempt playing with lodash I end up with indecipherable mess that breaks in undebuggable ways.

Attached: 9781788479745.jpg (143x176, 7K)

Anxiety depression (and you balls) gone in an instant you mean

Top comment

chainlink

Garlic.

Attached: AN540-garlic-cutting-board-732x549-Thumb.jpg (732x549, 80K)