BUY / SELL / REPEAT

the other day i made a thread about buy things cheap and sell them later for higer.

The topic was nintendo games, later pokemoncards and other things that might be a great investment for the future.

Somebody talked about to buy whiskey and sell it later.
Any ideas on that?

Attached: 12891_Product.png (450x450, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whiskybase.com/whiskies/whisky/4698/octomore-edition-011
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have heard they stopped producing some kind of Hibiki or other japanese Whiskey
Maybe read into that

You have to be very careful with whiskeys and other alcohols. They have to be stored properly to age well, and you have to make sure it's a whiskey that is legitimately rare, and not just stamped rare. For example a legitimate small batch (less than 30 barrels per run) single barrel bourbon that is aged say10yrs would be a good place to start. This makes it already in limited supply and the supply shrinks annually.

>stored properly to age well
Whiskey doesn't age. You just store it mouth up unopened out of sunlight.

The cork will disintegrate if you leave it upright!

this.
it stops ageing when it is bottled

You need to check out Ecomi...

that's wine

Take a few bottles of some rare whiskey and store it cork up in your 100F garage for a few years and come back here to let me know how your now bottles of glorified cat piss tastes.

It happens to spirts as well! its happened to me! The cork disintegrated into a LOVELY bottle of scotch, ruining it!

It not JUST wine!

Does it make sense with wiskeys for 50-150 € or just the ones 500 and above?

>rare whiskey
for example

Spirits eat away at the cork and make your scotch taste like a cork. They don't moisturize like wine.

I used to drink that stuff all the time. Might at least have some of the old bottles laying around

It was stored upright! the cork dried out and fell into the bottle. Little bits of the cork were floating around and tainted the taste.

Buy low sell high

You are supposed to flip the bottle occasionally to rewet the cork. Like put a not wherever you store your alcohol to flip it when you see it. You just don't store it long term on it's side.

how to store a bottle that has been opened?

I want to buy a bottle, trink some to the birth of my son and than reopen it when on his 18th birthday

So what are some other good items to buy and sell in a few years for profit?

>So what are some other good items to buy and sell in a few years for profit?

Yes, thats the question !

Nintendo? Pokemon Cards? Old Cellphones?

Thanks user!

It would be better to buy 2 bottles instead as it isn't likely to taste the same after all that time. It also depends on how much is taken out. If more than a quarter on the first go, then you will have to transfer the remains to a smaller bottle, but that isn't what you are going to want. So assume 1 shot and then try to reseal. I guess I would recork and seal the top with beeswax to prevent alcohol escape. But just know it isn't likely going to be the same taste 18 years later.

thanks...

well i guess the taste will not matter that much, its just "a cool" thing

Whats about the Nintendo Wii-

Everybody wants to get rid of it now...bot when the nostalgica will kick in ?

Networking equipment from local auctions (school districts, local or state agencies, etc.) or Gov deals dot com.
Some friends and I made a couple hundred a handful of times this year selling Cisco switches and the like; people use them to study for some qualification test (I don't even know. I'm not a Jow Forums fag)

I'm still holding this, waiting when 2049 becomes a cult classic and sell it for about 1k to some incel.

Attached: c9d227e56973154e5bec8748199e0aff.jpg (484x700, 62K)

ive made millions off of retired stamps on neopets. easy x2 or x3 per year if you can wait. might delete this, biz doesnt deserve it.

how much did it cost when they released the bottle?

I bought it for 99.99

the bottle already sells for 3-4x that, you can make easily more than 1k

it's a unique blend, pretty smokey. And they only made 2000 bottles.

I have one of those. should i buy more

Yeah I can't wait. I'm a little sad I only bought 2 of them.

Do you like money.

When zoomers become 30yr boomers and 30yr boomers become rich baby boomers. there is going to be an influx of buying stupid nostalgic shit with retirement money.

So, yes. Yes you should.

nintendo games, pokemon cards, whiskey... yeah biz knows it's stuff

the main snes games u wanna collect are: zelda, bomberman, mariokart.

This. 1k is nothing for rare whiskey. Wish I stocked up on this back in the day
whiskybase.com/whiskies/whisky/4698/octomore-edition-011

Who makes a living on whiskey exchange here?

Electronics and games in general a bad investments. The electronic storage will stop working in a few decades and then you are stuck with some easily counterfeitable plastic.

But think about how many people will be living on the planet in like 40 years. We will have billions and billions of new suckers to sell our shit to. Doesn't matter what you buy you will almost always make mad gainz if you buy sth that doesn't spoil..

>some incel.
this is the best market to sell to

I have four Harmonies, one Hibiki 12-year and one Yamazaki 12-year. I'm struggling to find other rare shit though. How do i find out about limited releases or rare shit to get?

imagine all the money they are saving on valentines day and anniversaries by not having a gf.

Have you heard of this guy? Literally going to be worth 100-150k USD each in 15-20 years. These are limited edition and crypto neets love them.

Attached: IMG_20190116_121030.jpg (2592x4608, 2.45M)

work at a liquor store.

mfw used to have a very nice whisky collection. mfw it was mostly damaged after property where it was suffered damage.

I had some good ass shit never thought to sell it. I would come back from contracts and crack one open for a tasting with friends or revisit favorites while puffing on fat cubano cigars. Goddammit life why you gotta be SUCH A FUCKING CUNT BITCH WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Attached: 1492200730396.jpg (326x326, 20K)

Oh yeah how or where to cop? Would love to start collecting whisky/whiskey again.

Also all the people worried about the cork just flip them bitches once every 6-10 months or so if they have never been opened. lmao spiritlets when will they learn.

Attached: 1538941473294.png (300x316, 157K)

You can make more money buying altcoins.

This kinda seems like the place to ask. How come chinks can get away with selling knock off shit like mini gameboys? I would probably get it if they send it from china directly and local rules maybe wouldn't apply but I found one selling this stuff in my country. It's kinda the same as with souljaboy but less prominent.

pure delusion
you may get a couple grand for it at best

Why are the Japanese so good at everything?

>food
best on earth
>cars
best on earth
>whiskey
best on earth

Jap beer is pretty damn good too.

I didn't think anything could beat American whiskey until I tried Japanese whiskey. And Hibiki is very very good.

All this talk of rare whiskey and no mention of pappy yet...

Attached: pappy.jpg (534x712, 56K)