It just doesn't stop, it just keeps getting higher. What will Day 83 of FOMO3D Round 9 bring...

It just doesn't stop, it just keeps getting higher. What will Day 83 of FOMO3D Round 9 bring? The only answer is more ETH and more divis.

Reminder: Keys will never be cheaper.

Attached: fomo feb 7 2019.png (1888x696, 530K)

how much has gone into the contract?

FOMO 3d CURED my cancer and got me laid
I cannot stop buying keys every time I do something magical happens to me IRL

WINNING

886 Ether.

WE NEED THE POWER OF THE CHINESE TO BUST THIS SHIT THROUGH THE ROOF ONCE AGAIN.

Attached: 5b09990b099b3725aad1e968660ae75c9ab7376739165d207bff6e1ba927861a.jpg (359x473, 33K)

This is such a scam don’t fall for it biz bros

Explain how its a scam and I will explain how its not. A group of a few dozen guys can keep this game going for years for a few bucks a day, all of which were earning in passive income. Personally, I think as you realize the round isn't ending, more people will come in to collect free eth and the round will never, ever end. You should get in on Day 83 because this thing is going for a long, long time.

I am calling this out as isscam, enough said. Stop believing in this cryptocurrency. I tried to sell but the exchange contract would not let me. Only for buyers and lending.

lmao wat
do you even understand what fomo3d is? you can't sell your keys. you can only stack them or hope to be the last one to buy a key to win the pot. and wtf do you mean with lending? are you high?

shut up and LEAVE FAGGOT

learn how to play. also, check your vault. unless you're the last key and entitled to the big jackpot, you have eth waiting for you to withdraw.

How about I stay here and show you guys every day what you missed out on. Don't reeeeee just because you didn't get in when I originally told you.

>pot needs to quadruple before you break even
>game has to end before the authorities shut down this ponzi network otherwise they will exit scam and disappear if they can no longer keep making new ponzis
I'm pretty satisfied with not 'investing'.

Dude, stop spreading this, I must accumulate as many keys as possible before the fomo hits HARRRRRRRD!!

Lol wait till China jumps in on this shit biz probably have like 20 days max, 1k pot this weekend nerds

I like Lamp...and Keys.

fucking christ you have no idea how any of this works. authorities cannot shut down a smart contract. the code has been audited and held millions and millions of dollars at one point, if there was going to be an exit scam, it would have already been done.

>pot is at 236
>i told you to get in at 15 in the pot
>pot has been as high as 22,000
>missing out this bad for link

it is a scam but the smart contract itself is flawless. It stored over 50k ETH in the past (when ETH was over 400$ mind you) and wasn't breached.

>scam
>flawless smart contract
>pick one

something cant be a scam if it functions exactly how described.

PAJEETS
> Keys will never be cheaper.
they will be cheaper when this shit hits 00:00:00 on that timer

>something cant be a scam if it functions exactly how described.
*bots your airdrop bonus*
heh, nothin personnel, kid

Holy shit, how can you live with yourself after the shit you spout ? Where the hell were you in July 2018 ? This thing made everyone rich as fuck in one single month. Everyone got rekt because of FOMO short.

i actually made a bit on short, but thats only because I know how eth really works, everyone getting after ICO stage got fucked into oblivion

Please don't make any more thread I'm still accumulating...

delet
im not done accumulating

it just keeps getting bigger.

Attached: fomo 242.png (1880x615, 352K)

So how does this game work? How does it end and roughly how much would I need for decent returns and how long would that take?
t. Lazy cunt

nobody is going to spoon feed you
one thing for sure you WILL fomo in this year or the next coz round 9 is forever

so where is the problem with this site? pls redpill me i dont get it
i read through the tutorials etc but still dont know

Attached: 1546982117146.png (680x521, 87K)

I can understand that the smart contract may be fair and audited.
Now explain to me why I need to invest in this particular contract which presumably takes a cut for the creators, when anyone can copy the code and remove the commission so everybody is on a level playing field? There is negligible upkeep cost on a decentralized network where the ponzi victims front the cost of the pot.
Find me a contract with no booby traps or commissions then I'd think about it.

I literally said it was a scam
this is a scam
the project is called FOMO3D
the URL is EXITSCAM.ME, that's "exit scam me" in English
How fucking RETARDED are you to even have the idea that this is possibly a legitimate investment
it doesn't print money out of thin air, you can't sell your "keys", the only way to make money is to get more people to buy it, this is literally a scam, a ponzi scam. It probably says so somewhere on the website. Nowhere does it even hide the fact that it's a scam.
You moronic cretin.

>when anyone can copy the code and remove the commission so everybody is on a level playing field?
>Find me a contract with no booby traps or commissions then I'd think about it.

Sure, anyone can, why not copy the code and deploy the clone contract yourself? Will anyone want to invest in your clone?

The secret to the successful revival of Fomo3d round 9 is its community, the P3D community. Together they learned lessons from the failure of previous rounds, decided to never let round 9 die, made it a meme, protected it when it got to the dangerous timer region, and shilled it to the fucking moon. You can clone the contract, but you can never clone the community and its reputation.

Round 9 is already the longest Fomo round in history, and will continue to be the biggest round ever, especially considering ETH price right now.

I done research I am in.
NOT

There's none. Only put in what you're willing to lose, and do it before the chinese pump it up.

"Veal across a bread quietly, moor sociable because, whoever neatly conscientious, another art on its smoking, seriously, exist, loyal, an art, smoothly, jail, moody yet the power, tensely."

Attached: unknown-14.png (1020x756, 657K)

*financial advice