How viable is clothing retail in 2019?

How viable is clothing retail in 2019?

Attached: cos-store.jpg (1000x666, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OUKxu22-9SY
fashionnova.com/collections/mens/products/monsoon-long-sleeve-woven-top-white-multi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brink and mortar is over
you can do ok online if you have low prices and good clothes

youtu.be/OUKxu22-9SY

>brick and mortar is over
Why, specifically? I'd have an online presence (I basically already own a warehouse) but the main idea between my partners is creating a physical space. Where I live, there is a significant gap in the local market.

because browsing in real life is slow boring and tedious
while online bitches spend days just looking trough stuff, and you can know if you size is available or not
the only reason to shop locally is to shoplift haaa

No fatties allowed in the store. They wait outside

He doesn't know what he's talking about. Chicks aren't buying $500 dresses online. You buy a 10/$5 pack of Hanes pocket shirts online, not the overpriced trendy shit.

Op, don't even ask these questions here. There's like 4 of us running real businesses, and only one of of us are doing retail fashion. If jewelry bro ever comes back, ask him.

There are people getting by with small shops here in Miami. They do trunk shows and stuff also, but online is for sure key. The big malls are all the big names and I think it would be hard to get into that because they buy the stuff so right. You look in a mall and pretty much all that is left is rag merchants because the markup is so big, but they are buying shirts for like 4 bucks FOB and selling them for 40.

Uh wrong

In my city, the Gap, J Crew, and Urban Outfitters have all closed since the beginning of the year. Seems like those mid-market retailers have really taken a hit. Lower end options like Target and high end boutiques will still be around.

The mid-tier stuff just sells so much junk. Banana Republic I used to be able to get some decent work or school clothing, now it's not much better than fucking Bass Pro Shops.

Yeah ok dude...

I just did the design and installation of retail fixtures for a fucking dog bakery. A dog bakery! This chick opened her third retail location for dog bakeries ($275k annually at her other two shops.

But, boutique mainstreet b&m retail is dead because amazon... idiot.

Again op, you're wasting your time on this board.

Extremely unviable. Along with dog rest businesses and other stupid shit like that. That's why the U.S. government still allows the peasantry to start those sort of companies relatively painlessly.

They are not viable outside of western cities that have high Chinese and Indian populations. These stores close when called upon to support themselves without imported sweat shop money.

what are her margins? that's 275k net, pre-tax I imagine?

from running restaurants, 275 net not exactly doing well. certainly would be considered risky to expand, unless the model is super thin margins with high volume...

online is where it is at...

go check out fashionnova for men

All I know is bitches definitely do buy expensive dresses online. I’ve seen it. They all know their size. They can try it on at home and return it easily in the mail if needed. It’s easy.

fashionnova.com/collections/mens/products/monsoon-long-sleeve-woven-top-white-multi
Is that the guy that was all over the internet as sexiest prisoner? he was in jail or something...?

How have I not seen this movie?

must watch it tonight (after work)

Attached: 1542055456519.jpg (465x407, 38K)

Do none if try on before you buy? No wonder you all go outside in unfitted clothing.

You realize size is a number you can memorize right