LTO has claimed me

I have been viciously fudding LTO on here for over a week now, ive been telling you that the market cap is bs, the team are scamming, the partnerships are just offers etc

I actually researched the project and my god, they are actually legit. The Dutch govt actually is using them, heineken actually are connecting. I can’t believe it lol.

I just fomoed in, how high could this actually go?!

Attached: 241D2A25-7267-4962-9C5D-EBDC20B7CE06.jpg (1280x640, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

consultancy.nl/nieuws/14686/startup-verslaat-gevestigde-adviseurs-tijdens-blockchain-hackathon
rijksoverheid.nl/actueel/nieuws/2017/09/26/minister-blok-reikt-prijzen-uit-op-venj-blockathon-2017
medium.com/ltonetwork/transparency-report-over-7-85-burned-the-7-days-of-bridge-troll-2d8dd1572f42
bitmaxhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015673154
ltonode.com/supply/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at least Top 50 imo.

Jokes on you faggot. I'm from the Netherlands and actually know one guy from the team.

Absolute overhyped nonsense.

But good luck getting poor pajeet.

Also it's only 2x ICO.

KEK.

biz dont fall for this scam pnd group... the token has no value.. also the marketcap is higher than it appears

I see you’re all playing my old games, walk towards the light

mc is a lot higher than shills are saying on biz. fags are still calling this a 2m mc coin in other threads. anyway, cant complain about gains. I rode this for a few days and made about 2.5x. I'm out now though. maybe it pumps for another day or two but this is going to have an epic dump once the big pumpers pull out. it's just another flavor of the week coin, not a real hold.

No shit

stop shilling my paycheck coms next week

lto is scam

Haha
Why do people even think that the Dutch government would work together with a scam project? Obviously, this LTO Network project ain't a scam.

Yes, the Marketcap might be slightly higher than some people say, but still.. It is far from where it belongs.

People who stay the token has no value are brainlets. It has just as much value as any other possible crypto token, utility wise.

This, they won the hackathon with legal things.

consultancy.nl/nieuws/14686/startup-verslaat-gevestigde-adviseurs-tijdens-blockchain-hackathon

No way in hell these guys are pulling a confido.

Blockchain as it was meant to be; working product which has an actual usecase and is lucrative to use by firms.

Weve heard them say it all; omg and macdonalds, vechain and bmw. None of it ever happened.

You think a single slit eye in thailand ever heard of omisego? gtfo

The shill groups and the idiots that plaster the board are understandably irritating and I would fud too if I was uninformed. I’m a linktard and my obsessive nature has led me down many rabbit holes including taking days off to research link. This collective autism which I was a part of has helped me critically appraise evidence and having used this hyperautism to research LTO, I’m in. I hope it stops getting shilled with obviously coordinated circlejerk comments as it will allow people with higher IQs to research the project. This has been given too us on a plate.

Here is an official press release of the Dutch Government.
rijksoverheid.nl/actueel/nieuws/2017/09/26/minister-blok-reikt-prijzen-uit-op-venj-blockathon-2017
The Ministry of Justice and Security awarded them. It is not like the Ministry of Justice and Security is going to award a scam, lmao.

say something in dutch faggot

Dit is bait jij vieze kankerjood

Wich roughly translates to:
This is bait you filthy cancer bearing jew

Is geen bait. Heb op de UVA met dat homootje gezeten. Veel plezier met je geld verliezen sukkeltje. Mij niet gezien.

Aah.
I am happy you used the word 'Kankerjood'.
Now I know you are just a low IQ kid which I shouldn't be taking seriously.

I've never heard of any of those partners lol

Those are actually two words linked together you self proclaimed high IQ faggot

Hi, OP here.

Just dumped this shitcoin for a 4x profit fucking lol.

How gullible are you wagecucks?! Type LTO into etherscan... three tokens come up, all owned by the team. You’re going to be ruined.

The circulating supply quoted here is so fucking wrong. People on mainnet can move 58% of their tokens across ANYTIME they wish, taking account of supply. So they ARENT locked, this is the same as just holding them in a wallet... you just happen to lose 58% here. But you still count tokens off of the exchange in circulating supply for all other tokens... don’t you biz.

The actual supply is - Total supply*0.58 (after burn) + 33m = 281m

So market cap = 18m

Fucking congrats on being scammed.

You’ve been duped

Lose 42%, keep 58% *

why are the same fudders alwys quoting the same wrong shit everyday in every thread
you dumbfucks

lol @ 4x... did you turn 1 eth into 4 ? The liquidity was low as fuck, dummy. Stop bragging that you sold at 2M marketcap, you look like a sad fuck

I only have 25k LTO i feel like i need more

So you marketsold your 1000$ stack? Man, Jow Forums we got dumped on!

source on heineken partnerhsip? and don't link me those fake contracts

These shills are literally going out of their way

Pretending to be people who "looked into the project", lmao, your certainly not me but ok.

I can't stand these pump and dump pajeets.

I had a Heineken once. Tasted like a skunk.

Lmao you retard, can't even do proper research

Attached: photo_2019-02-05_05-27-32.jpg (1109x1280, 101K)

You bloody bastard.

Please stop posting about LTO. We all are trying to accumulate and you are ruining it for some of us who dont throw our life savings into crypto at once. Just accumulate and shut up about it.

this wtf man

Gebaseerd. Koop CHX

rip lto.

El’Tardos sucking black cock for $0.06

> ronpaul.jpg
its happening!!!

Attached: burnbabyburn.png (629x967, 653K)

you are right about the concentration of wallet holders... their team actually responded to this directly on reddit with the following

Comments about Marketing wallet

Transparency report already says all about lockups -> medium.com/ltonetwork/transparency-report-over-7-85-burned-the-7-days-of-bridge-troll-2d8dd1572f42
etherscan.io/token/0x3db6ba6ab6f95efed1a6e794cad492faaabf294d?a=0xdf4d1b71aa4b8bb6814b2e5819844c3093a56349
1.5M LTO -> BitMax trading competition, those are in a partially-locked form: bitmaxhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015673154 (competition is over and ran for 7 days after first listing on BitMax, so 16-23 jan)

3.3M LTO -> This is for Market Making (not pumping, MM = liquidity, so it needs to buy and sell in the direction of the market). This is also not market selling, it buys and sells from both sides.
Both things have been known from the beginning, and we have been transparent about it from the start

the fully diluted mcap i.e. if everyone transferred their tokens to erc20 would be $7m cap
ltonode.com/supply/

BUy the dip faggots

Attached: sisl8Ll[1].png (356x29, 12K)

I just doubled down. This is going to save us all from the bear market. Imagine sitting on the sidelines... just watching LTO pass you by...

Sounds like this dude who isnt OP is larping to fud because he feels scared he doesnt have time to accumulate more LTO. Common LINK holder tactic.
lol nice try

lol nice try.
MCAP is 2.4 million right now
Any mainnet tokens will immediately lose 40% of their value if moved over to Erc-20 which is why no one is moving them over. The only ones with mainnet tokens are very early investors who agreed to the bridge troll burning mechanism so that Dumping would be PREVENTED. They actually want the market to "Mature" gradually, meaning they want the token to find its price discovery without any big dumps at all. What happened is they created a working product with REAL proven partnerships BEFORE running an ICO... something that is rarely seen in the cryptosphere. Now everyone is DYOR on LTO completely baffled by the amazing fundamentals and is buying and buying hence why the price is increasing and no one is dumping.

HOT vibes any one?

Attached: Bridge Troll LTO.png (737x477, 187K)

Fuck it I’m buying a bag. I can’t sit and watch my BTC usd value be cut IN HALF... AGAIN.
Bitmax or Idex?
Bitmax have kyc?