Rich Piana peddled shitcoins of his time - Internet stocks and got rich off of them

>youtube.com/watch?v=6nhhL_cebf0
Rich Piana peddled shitcoins of his time - Internet stocks and got rich off of them.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-07 THE STORY OF MY SUCCESS - MOTIVATIONAL- EDUCATIONAL- ANYONE CAN BE SUCCESSFUL (200x160, 89K)

Based penny stocks for HUGE wealth

Attached: 1542055456519.jpg (465x407, 38K)

seen this on misc long ago

legend

Attached: hqdefault(3).jpg (480x360, 38K)

How many scoops?

RIP /ourgorilla/
The fuckin Oxys destroyed him. He was the based one in this industry.

this dude was cool as fuck.

>was
oh shit he dead?

yeah unfortunately

Yeah but he left a huge coffin

he was a joke and never were our guy. how new are you fags out of the sudden he turned from hated to cocksucked or what?

He was the first of the youtubers coming out and telling the truth about substance abuse and how bullshit all the marketing shit is

>and how bullshit all the marketing shit is

Like what

>ywn be married by your best friend who's also a space priest
the roastie ended up divorcing him, imagine being so alpha and so roided you got 50 times the test of normal earth humans, and still get fucked by a roastie, now keep telling yourself you'll be different with your barely average test and dyel body.

Attached: Piana-Wedding.jpg (606x275, 26K)

unregulated market with bullshit information and missinformations

He was the Moonboi of his time. A person who got his riches without the usual character-forming effort involved. Women could sense this and didn't respect him much.

I wonder what he's up to these days. Did he invest in crypto?

That you dont gain from fuckin boosters and that whey is basically crap and you should eat real food.

hes up to rotting in the ground buddy

Rich got rich just to die at the age of 46.

Attached: 1549152656322.jpg (693x566, 38K)

What about whey powder?

I know, it was sarcasm. I forgot he was dead for a few minutes while watching this video and became sad when I remembered the truth. I miss him so much, it's not fair

Attached: sadcat.jpg (1487x1104, 98K)

F

Attached: 1547340519510.png (1127x685, 37K)

Keek

i mean, he still has regular-sized human organs, that body is just unsustainable.

>skipping liver day

I love how he is having the camera person hide his chicken legs ... Big arms chicken legs.

ALL OF THEM

>camera person
It's called CAMERAMAN.

>2019 sexism
>thinks xhe will make it

Attached: 1545933706574.jpg (575x477, 30K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH... whenever I want your opinion, I will tell you.