Its over before it started linkfags

Attached: AE25C5DC-E22B-4EBB-900E-BE008536E82D.jpg (1125x1710, 710K)

Rent free all day every day.

10 years behind but it's okay, buy Sanjay's Vomit if that makes you feel good.
Link $1k eoy.

Attached: cf8.jpg (232x162, 5K)

Errrr what

they have a centralized oracle. neat.

How do they know the data is not tampered? Not anyhow HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Actual usage of BSV?

Attached: simpsons lisa13.jpg (395x384, 23K)

You aggregate sevral oracles

Yup, and nChain (SV) has patents on the usage of oracles. That means oracles on other chains must pay up or switch to SV

Holy hell, now I can smart-contractize my delivery of CP on-chain. Neat.

nice to see things happening. most of my bags are BSV.

Attached: simpsons lisa24.jpg (310x310, 23K)

Aggregate several oracles... but secretly under the same company. Basically what happened to Daily in UK and it's SO RELIABLE.
lmao what is this retarded thread

make no mistake, both chainlink and bcash number 2 have no hope of being used for anything in the future.

That's a single bag dude

kek the absolute state of svetards

>You aggregate sevral oracles
aggregation alone doesnt solve the oracle problem you numb nut. do you know nothing about oracles?

what is the oracle problem? i don't now about it

Attached: neck.jpg (497x620, 147K)

Literrally who?

oh no! LINK will have to migrate to BSV?
LINK will have to be on the chain designed for enterprise level use instead of the chain that can't handle kryptokitties?

OH NO THAT WOULD BE HORRIBLE. Please don't throw me into the briar patch.

Literally you

>centralized point of failure data relayer to blockchain
Unless they make a system for API owners to directly report and monetize API data on-chain or on a side-chain of sorts, these oraclize clone solutions will always be less secure than chainlink.

APIS are still centralized.

And chainlink fetches from them, so chainlink is at least as centralized as APIs.

Future sensors will be built with BSV tech. It will be 100% transparent . Chainlink is bridging old tech onto the Blockchain. BSV is the next step.

>sensors
if you're talking about supply chain, cyber physical systems, etc, then chainlink isn't used for that and solutions like that are not a competition to chainlink.
> Chainlink is bridging old tech onto the Blockchain.
Correct. Once there are systems on the blockchain built with smart contracts for monetizing API data, API providers will start to monetize their data directly and cut out the chainlink middleman, leading to a removal of the chainlink point of failure and higher cost effectiveness. Chainlink will still go $1000 before that though.
>BSV is the next step.
It will probably be built on ethereum by the DEFI folk building on ethereum and ethereum side chains. If it ever scales.
>Future sensors will be built with BSV tech.
Ambrosus has already solved this with their own type of distributed high trustlessness system that is in the first phase of going public and being usable in the real world. Others are behind, but following.

blockchain agnostic bitches

Attached: fPCALQy.jpg (800x533, 93K)

>amb
You could have wrote that as your first word to save wasting my time on your worthless opinion

>your worthless opinion
From someone who doesn't even understand what chainlink does and compares it with blockchain sensor result reporting. Yikes.

Attached: 1548974765837.jpg (416x416, 22K)

>yikes
Go back

>go back
Yikes. Imagine being this insecure and cringy. Biz is pretty low IQ on average, but even biz would laugh at you right now. Good thing we're on an anonymous imageboard so you don't have to be embarrassed about your post history when you realize how stupid you are and how pathetic you look for doubling down after displaying your stupidity.

Attached: 1535509357287.gif (528x555, 816K)

isn't aggregation only useful for building a consensus to get the truth out?

>Post history
Pls just go back

Wrong

>bcash number 2
kek

double yikes

yikerinos

Ya and if an API is down the smartcontract can trigger a maintenance contract and listen for when the API is back on. This is about automation after all.

Fags like you are so low IQ you’ll never make it. Fucking idiot

Jow Forums keeps CSW awake at night.
>rent free

Anyone have that horrific betrayal of neets meme?