BITTORRENT MY ASS

GUCK YOU GUYS
I BOUGHT AT 30sat AND IT STARTED DUMPING RIGHT AFTER

MY LAST 100$ is gone. FUCK YOU I HATE BIZ

Attached: D20E0C38-EC1B-4EA2-82D4-644E0009C550.png (550x550, 150K)

Cup and handle

screen cap this

inverse Cup and handle

screen cap this

Patience. Remember there are others that bought even higher..

kek. i sold at 28 sats and laughed my ass off while watching it go even higher
crazy how stupid the crypto community is

Get on the level of a master trader

Attached: IMG_20190206_121909.png (1080x811, 80K)

Pathetic "gains"

Holy cringe.
I made more gains just via gambling on fomo3d last 2 days.

If you bought sub 16 sat, then that's a good trade for you. Me personally, I bought at 17,18 and 23 sats. Sold at 34 and 36, rebought at 28.. we shall see what happens before air drop.

Seething

Pumps over bud. The gooks cashed and you're left holding the bags. How does it feel being gooked yet again? You sound like an OMG hodler.

>If you bought sub 16 sat, then that's a good trade for you
yes fren thanks

Attached: btt.png (1200x98, 8K)

>master trader
why even bother with these amounts

Yea buddy.. good job

you didn't think this was a real project that can justify it's current valuation, did you? can't get too upset user, you knew your were playing with fire when you bought into a pnd coin.

what do you mean it is gone? are you so new that you don't realize this also will go up?

>I bought a vaporware pnd shitcoin
>fuck you guys

ITS GOING TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH AND THEN ITS GONNA BLOW OUT THE OTHERSIDE A ROCKET TO THE MOON

Attached: 303C9200-189A-4590-9436-0D7CA0D0308E.jpg (1500x1500, 695K)

Lol justiin will pump this just like tron. Just wait, justin has a pump announcement at valentines. Personally I will be out at 50sat

I keep hearing 50 sats.. any reasoning behind that number? Just curious.

That's where my TA puts it. High 40s more accurately

This shit will pump to 120 sats easy.

Me too

In a Bullmarket I have no doubts this could pump to 25cents by the chinks and hype justin alone.

I bet you’re the fag that’s been shilling 100 sats yesterday

I was all in link until this morning friend

25c seems super steep.. I hope your right, that would be INSANE.. how would resist not selling at even 5 cents??

This coin will eventually hit 1c per coin (9b full market cap, or about ~1b in 2019). Mark my words.

1c is realistic during a bull market, but otherwise not a chance in hell

120 sats by end of March.

If I had alot money, I'd keep 1btc just so see where this would go In a Bull. But since I'm a poorfag I'll flip this to holo and link

Interesting.. I got a bit of that HOT pump myself. Sold a bit early at 38, but buying at 16 I wasn't too upset. Do you think that has somewhat the same ceiling as BTT? Thinking of rebuy around 26-28 sats.

> less than 1000 BTT per device in the torrent eco system

This is a top 10 coin user. Guaranteed.

>he thinks users will actually pay for faster downloads
>he thinks the US govt won't get involved in monetizing illegal downloads
>he doesn't think that US govt regulations have any effect on crypto market

Jesus dude, what else are you invested in? This fud is so stupid. 99% of coins are in grey legal areas at present, do you avoid all of them because there might be some risk in the future?

People can get Free money to buy stuff, even when it’s pennys

Even when americans are not aloud, Africa and India and asia are going go jump on this like crazy, it will be used and the price will rise

Attached: 17480C02-4D1D-4E52-8209-BCD2AC06737C.png (640x1136, 187K)