How To Get Started in Online Marketing in CURRENT_YEAR

Saw this advice on a forum:

I think my current advice for someone wanting results right now would be to start a site in a niche with a ton of traffic and easy to create content. "15 Bathroom Decoration Ideas for Toddlers," "18 Pictures Scientists Can't Explain," "14 Backyard Hydroponic Gardens Anyone Can Make," that kind of stuff. Sign up for a CPM (not CPC) ad network, like Media.net or Ezoic or someone that will take you, with "Auto Ads" where they slap the ads in for you. Adsense has this but it's not CPM. You'll have to research.

Now all you need to do is get traffic. Post on Facebook groups, Reddit sub-reddits, Voat, Twitter, forums, Pinterest, etc. Just get traffic. Traffic will be directly correlated to your earnings. You'll work for your earnings, but at the same time you'll build fans, you'll create momentum, you'll get backlinks, and your SEO traffic will start to accumulate if you're creating these posts around keywords.

That's what I'd recommend in 2018. Direct marketing where the conversion is nothing more than "open the page and load the ads."

any advice from affiliate/marketing bros?

Attached: UKHqmvP.jpg (1079x1342, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

empireflippers.com/marketplace/#sold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Checked and I'd like to have sex with her if you know what I mean

Tldr your post

This. Sauce on the thot plx

source on this supreme human and ill give you info

How can make money from fuck prostetute?

mm, imagine sneaking up from behind, grabbing her hair and cutting it off at the base. just imagine how sad she would get.

Attached: yesstyle.jpg (1800x4200, 1.23M)

Do you hate women? Are you a sadist?

maybe

lmao nobody read your post

But everyone looked at his picture, and that's what matters.

You've still yet to reply a source on it OP, you might get some real responses if you do.

i pulled it off reddit, there is no sauce. no IG, nothing

inb4 "you have to go back"

reddit is unironically a good source for thotphotos

I’ve started working on an authority site using Wordpress. I can’t really give advice as I just started but I know it can be up to 6 months before I see any profit. Just keep working at it, there are bunch of stupid little sites that I see generating $500 a month. Godspeed user. Also fuck all these faggots focusing on the bitch instead of money M.O.B

Awesome, good luck man. It seems a good place to see what's working is empireflippers.com/marketplace/#sold

Why do I find the idea of raping her more arousing than dating her and being her loving bf? Wtf is wrong with me, Jow Forums? I want her to scream for her mommy and choke her near death so she convulses on my dick and her fear wetness lubes her pussy more than any woman was turned on with me.

Because you are an incel faggot and your brain knows the chances of her falling in love with you is zero.

Your capacity for empathy has been eroded to irredeemable levels.

How does it feel that you'll never be normal again.

nothing wrong with you friend, from her looks she is clearly into that stuff anyway

Attached: chat.png (1523x726, 1.1M)

Asian women reach a higher pinnacle of beauty than women of any other race, change my mind

Primal instinct that we all actively suppress to be functioning members of civilization

Leon would agree with you.

Attached: Ada Wait.jpg (1080x600, 52K)

I want to say this is true but with a caveat.

All things equal, Asian women can reach a higher pinnacle of beauty with enhancements, make up/plastic/style. They reach peak later but they also age better.

A white girl can reach a higher pinnacle of natural beauty without any enhancements/make up early on in life. White girls peak earlier than Asians but age much much worse.

Women power rankings

1 Latina
2 Mena
3 Asian
4 white
5 black

Attached: 1549541831225.jpg (580x730, 93K)

6. pajeet. The only good looking pajeets have persian ancestry.

Attached: 1549549508841s.jpg (183x275, 7K)

i'd prove you wrong but it would be illegal to upload the image

This desu

Asian women live inside the heads of Jow Forumsraeli plebs rent free

Meanwhile Jow ForumsChads are well read/cultured and have superior taste in women.

Attached: 1549562959771.jpg (235x320, 9K)

Who is that retarded looking freak next to that girl?