MORE DELAYS LOL REQ IS FUCKING DEAD

MORE DELAYS LOL REQ IS FUCKING DEAD

reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/ao3z5j/rebrand_delayed_to_approx_end_of_feb/

Attached: 6-use-cases-for-the-Request-Network-REQ.jpg (1920x1080, 37K)

If only you knew what is coming

Top 20 coin end of q2

Share with us

>hurr durrr I kno something you dont know ...but I wont tell you nah nah nah nah nah

Fuck off retard

Against my better judgement I will throw you a yarn... Never mind rebrand or BTC integration. There is serious work going on with REQ's accountancy side that may even lead to triple entry accounting. They also have a big partnership with an accountancy firm under NDA. All the answers are there if you look closely enough. If they can deliver, the accountancy stuff you are gonna be able to do with REQ is huge. Never mind 'muh PayPal 2.0'.. see the bigger picture and don't let this leave you behind

I thought there would be an unexpected in a good way update on feb 7?

How much to make it? My tax return will be arriving soon

BTC Autopilot

its still 10 mill MC
still got ways to go below
wait til its under one cent and then buy, if you're buying you're asking to lose money

Thanks, buying now. I think I can trust the french stinky crew slightly more than usual biz double act team chinky + bindi poos

You must be part of the req team, you typed a whole lot of words and managed to say nothing

TFW THIS WAS 600MILL
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

based and reqpilled

r/murderedbywords

REQ DESTROYED MY LIFE. WHY CAN'T FRENCH FAGS DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE IN HISTORY. I PUT MY LIFE SAVINGS AT $0.25 FFS DO SOMETHING YOU LAZY FUCKS I CAN'T WAGEKEK ANYMORE

fuck off you frog eating scammer

Attached: REQ-french.jpg (1142x1203, 271K)

>soon

you realize there are about 10k people working on over 120m tax returns?

How much did you put in?

c o p e

I got mine yesterday

I'm here for the salt, this is the REQ thread right?

>You must be part of the req team, you typed a whole lot of words and managed to say nothing

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Req doesn't do anything and has never done anything. The team are a bunch of college age French losers who don't have a clue how to run a business or make it profitable.

Bumping for ICO death.

Literally this.

Its crazy undervalued and once it hits $5 people will be crying around here. Worst case scenario i lose $500. No biggie

o fuk

delusional lambo kids cant handle this volitile market meanwhile ive been buying from 20 cents and i will keep buying this and holding in it because this is the strongest project in this space. Morons cant see it because they too busy chasing shitcoin pump n dumps like holo and link that only pumps because people spam threads here 24/7. So market sell your tokens and i will gladly pick them up at a discount and be happy in 3 years time laughing at you idiots.

I had to move into a van because of this coin. FUCK REQ. I had a comfy middle class life and now im living on the streets

Attached: images (22).jpg (225x224, 6K)

Its crazy how cellphone technology has gotten cheep enough that even our homeless brothers and sisters still have access to Binance

I stopped drinking at bars and now waste muh fiat on crypto instead.

Sell the van and just buy some more ya dio

I'm financially obliterated.

Attached: 4a0.jpg (1808x1204, 692K)

i'm almost on 50k and need other 50k to 100k
after that, i just need wait ttha req will reach $20 and i'll be millionaire in my country
right, Jow Forums?