Why did he lie bros?

I actually believed in his project. I can’t believe he lied about having partnerships.

Attached: 25A678F6-F12E-45E3-BD0D-4D868E1B29F8.jpg (440x597, 194K)

It's a bear market fuckboi. In a bull market you scam retards by selling them the top. In a bear market you scam the retards by selling them the illusion of a future bull market.

Moral of the story: stop being retarded

I hate you anons that try to fud coins you hold hoping you'll get to accumulate another $100 worth before it goes up 10%. you faggots are the worst of biz.

Who's this faggot?

What lie? He hasn't announced anything YET. The state of you pajeets trying to FUD this company.

Fud? I wish it was. Go look at the telegram. Members left in the dark. Anyone that asks if there is an announcement this week is immediately shutdown

The only green ids cause we smart money

these fudders are trying to get people to sell so they can buy lower.

he said they might announce the partnership this week. it is only thursday. if you go to their telegram and read you can find out what the partnership is and it is massive.

Yes, this is exactly what's happening with LTO and QNT. You sound insecure about not getting in early. Good news though, there is still time to accumulate 10k before the rocket takes off. Choose wisely

did you watch the AMA? if you did you'd know that he was speaking candidly about being able to release partnership details in the near future. something like.."we have some announcements that we should be able to release in next few weeks, I think there's one next week."
if you heard that as a promise that they were going to make an announcement on 2/7/2019...you just heard what you wanted to hear, not what was said.

q1 is going to be epic for chx. Announcement, Fast platform, Masternodes, Mainnet, Marketing campaign, major exchange

Holders read his statement carefully. Sascha said he “MIGHT”. He’s not gonna. A lot of you are going to get burnt on Sunday. Remember icx? Everyone defended the ceo about staking till the very last day, it still isn’t here after over a year. I don’t wait for liars anymore

>"we have some announcements that we should be able to release in next few weeks, I think there's one next week."
this

nobody cares about what you do with your $100 user.

THIS, it’s so misleading and will lead to a huge sell off on Sunday

Sorry, not in a million years would I buy bear market shitcoins. Let me teach you a bit of probability:

I'm sure that right now there is at least one coin that could reach ETH status in the coming years. But which one is it? You don't know, the odds of the exact coin you hold being the winner is 1/1000. And I assume you are expecting BTC tier returns in the thousands of percent. Fair enough, you have a 1/1000 chance to make a 1000% return. If you are okay with that risk then you do you. Now, when you buy a bull market coin the price is already way up, so I can perhaps only expect a 10% return, but that 10% return is almost guaranteed. I'd choose a 100% chance to make 10% gains any day over a 1/1000 chance to make 1000% gains.

It's called risk management. The markets will exist forever, and there is always money to be made, so why risk your money on just one piece of shitcoin?

this is a fair take. it's the smart way to play it for sure.

If you can’t tell this fake project is an amateurish pump and dump after researching it for 5 minutes you deserve to be broke.

Why are you trying to scam a few neets out of the chance to make it and stop wagecucking?
Fudding is fun but you are malicious.

Everyone please not that this is the absolute best this moron could come up is basically:
"Major partnership announcement (with paying client) will be made in the near future."

their discord group is fudding chx so they can buy lower. i hope everything reading this thread realizes this.

the group are shilling lto and fudding chx. they want to pump and dump lto and then buy chx lower.

Stop pretending to care. I a lot of people think an announcement is this week. Since sascha lied, those that hold are likely gonna dump their bags plummeting the price. If you care about neets they should sell now

stop wasting your time. no one is selling their CHX to buy LTO

nobody cares what you do with your $100 user...anyone who actually put money into this has done their research. anyone doing their research watched the AMA. anyone who watched the AMA isn't going to sell if we don't get an announcement tomorrow. announcement this week was a biz promise, now and OWN promise.

Unbelievable. The total lack of feeling is disgusting.

By your own account Sascha has not lied, as the announcement is supposed to come this week. This is incorrect. You will probably see what the fuss is about by the end of February ;)

Let's hope anons on this forum are smart enough to invest in a project rather than chase the latest shitcoin pump. Fluctuations between .17 and .30 will mean nothing in six to twelve months time.

*not an OWN promise

/thread

That’s what I said you pajeet. ALOT OF PEOPLE think it’s this week. YouTube, Reddit, biz and even people from your telegram. The order books are so thin, a few person dumping will bring it well below 10 cents. Buy back in then or lose half your value

Literally who?

if you have legit fud, then let's hear it. biz should be able to discuss reasonable doubts....but you're just lying OP. I hate that shit, we come here to try to find gems early and have a place where we can talk about what's going to work/not work or what's about to pump. you faggots that try to manipulate sentiment for (small) personal gain are scum.

They have bots boosting their social media

Holy shit you dumbfuck read above. Some people admit the announcement isn’t THIS week as opposed to what the masses think because the ceo mislead people. Imagine if your pajeet Boyfriend told you he MIGHT give you a blowjob week, but he hid the word “might”

fud is easily debunked. the videos with the most views and no comments are the ones that were embedded and autoplay on their blog.

motherfucker...the title of your thread is "why did he lie bros?" cut the shit faggot

>I'm sure that right now there is at least one coin that could reach ETH status in the coming years. But which one is it? You don't know, the odds of the exact coin you hold being the winner is 1/1000.
Why 1/1000? It's obvious from the get-go that a coin like DADI or 0x will not reach ETH status. Lots of coins are too niche, difficult to explain what it does, or has an unappealing branding. I'd say the odds are more like 1/100.

As far as risk management, it depends on how much money you have. If you want to invest $30,000 then 100% chance to make 10% gain is smarter. But if you only have $300, then it's pointless to even bother because you'll make $30 at best or $20 once you convert to USD. If you don't want to invest much, then a project that could give you 1000% returns is more appealing.

What about the twitter bots? Is that a coincidence as well?

>What about the twitter bots? Is that a coincidence as well?
What is your proof that they're using Twitter bots? Although even local businesses use bots to boost their numbers, it's fairly standard on social media.

He DID LIE. The only kind of people that will pull a “might” announcement are trx and vechain. I thought this guy was different but looks like he’s a jew

Attached: 12C06AD0-5BD1-4911-ACF7-AF7056844E93.jpg (1125x1943, 587K)

The week is not over you fucking morons. Seriously kill yourselves.

Attached: 1549457949436.jpg (157x117, 3K)

Bots often follow legit accounts without any prompting. There are roughly 30% fake followers on their account. If it was closer to 80% and they had 100s of retweets from pajeets then I'd be concerned.

right. and let's be honest here... the CHX fud posts are coming from the discord pajeets who want to pump LTO right now. LTO...the token with 350 wallet holders whose telegram has over 24K members.

Suspiciously low retweets and likes (sub 50) for an account with 15.5k followers. The comments on their tweets for the most part are pajeets shilling, bots, or clueless idiots.

>Suspiciously low retweets and likes (sub 50) for an account with 15.5k followers.
OWN: 50 / 15500 = 0.32% engagement
J.P. Morgan: 30 / 450000 = 0.006% engagement
Donald Trump: 150000 / 58100000 = 0.25% engagement

We gonna make it bros. Welcome to social media. People are following OWN for news about their investment, not to hit the heart button and be noticed. It's not a thot account.

Those are obviously big names, chx is a literal who

Even chainlink, another bummy scamcoin, gets more likes/retweets than chx despite having less followers

kek. what? the link cult like/retweets at a higher rate than CHX and Trump?
you are very wise user, to only be investing in projects with the highest like counts. very wise.

>Those are obviously big names, chx is a literal who
Chuck E. Cheese: 30 / 24300 = 0.12% engagement
Katz's Delicatessen: 50 / 10000 = 0.5% engagement
SB Window Cleaning: 4 / 468 = 0.82% engagement

So is your problem that they're getting 50 likes (which is too much for what it "should be") or that they're not getting enough? What's your point?

this is how you know chx is the real deal. the fudders can only fud twitter stats. haha

>Even chainlink, another bummy scamcoin, gets more likes/retweets than chx despite having less followers
Cinemassacre: 2000 / 261000 = 0.76% engagement
Fortnite: 25000 / 6950000 = 0.35% engagement
Chainlink: 275 / 9602 = 2.86% engagement

Better engagement than an entertainer with a solid fan base and the most popular videogame COMBINED? Hmm, seems suspiciously high to me.

Exactly. So much FUD these past two days. I'm keeping my stack all the way to the moon.

chx ceo dump in progress. KEK lucky I got out of this scam coin

I told you about the git hub.
I told you about the bosnians.

Why did you not listen?

It's a private repo

Literally nothing bad is happening so what did you warn us about?

>falling for the partnership meme in the first place

You never told us about the Bosnians user...

Does Jow Forums biz even have enough buying power to influence coins with market caps of millions.

Ya’ll are so dumb. He said in the AMA they won’t announce a partnership until it is set in stone. Not by having a meeting at a conference.

They're just trying to sprinkle a little FUD to get some cheap before the announcement. lel

Looks like some sold their CHX bags for LTO and now they are desperately trying to force a re-entry without losing too many sheckles... so fuckin predictable.