Is chx a scam?

is chx a scam?

Attached: 1529406575765.jpg (960x720, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/sascha-ragtschaa-867a8727/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely. The shills are making up fake $2 trillion in assets screenshots, the promised partnerships never emerged, the pajeets here make up complete lies about the founder’s experience.

More than all that though, the whole concept of the project makes zero sense. Doing an STO is an incredibly complex legal process that some sketchy crypto team in a scamridden part of the world can’t help with in any way whatsoever. It’s an obvious, clumsy attempt to cash in on excitement about STOs but the scammers aren’t even smart enough to come up with a plausible story.

No its not

Did you accumulate 10k yet? I hope so for your sake
1. The asset screetshot was a mistake made by whoever inputted it, it was corrected
2. The (promised partnership) is still 3 days away from (potentially) being announced. It is a blatent lie that the CEO lied because the week isn't even over yet
3. The CEO was the CIO of the largest share registry in the world (ComputerShare) for 5 years before starting OWN proof here: linkedin.com/in/sascha-ragtschaa-867a8727/

Your fudding is sad af mate. You aren't fooling anyone

Idk, you tell me

Attached: 63D3189A-7352-475B-8F62-7A39247097D2.jpg (1125x1943, 587K)

>is chx a scam?

dyor and accumulate at least 10,000 chx

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Now show us what happens when you scroll down past the last 150 followers.

That link doesn’t even say what you say it does you fucking con artist. Working for the local branch of a big company is not the same as being its actual CIO. Jesus Christ you are desperate and pathetic.

15k followers and they can’t manage to get 100+ retweets or likes. My screenshot was just pointing out the obvious bot accounts, but there are some subtle ones as well.

There are always bot account everywhere. Come on man, gotta try better

there are only like 10 projects in crypto that are legit
chx is one of them

That 2 trillion was a mistake on their TESTnet. Next partnership will allow STO issuance in the US. Make your judgement then

been shilling since 900k market cap btw but classic Jow Forums to stupid to research and recoginze a good project when seeing it

>Ceo purposely misled investors by saying an "I MIGHT announce something next week ;);)" just so he can quickly dump more before people find out he has nothing substantial

Anyway OP, i suggest you read one of the many articles (perhaps of the ex nasdaq ceo) where the excitement about STO's is described. As for chx, dyor, I don't need to shill a good project since you will realize it is legit at some point

> local branch
> oversees 3 continents
This is turning into a comedy special. Try harder

Attached: klenf238f2o43hr23.jpg (640x633, 39K)

he's already in it. coordinated fud posts are an unfortunate part of riding a bullish coin.

Lol no shit

It's been obvious what going on today. There's a group of pajeets who moved from CHX to LTO and want to buy themselves enough time to finish dumping LTO before CHX moves up again. LTO dump has already started.
ffs yesterday these same pajeets were trying to pump LTO by saying it's the comfiest hold since CHX...and other bullshit.

>15k followers and they can’t manage to get 100+ retweets or likes. My screenshot was just pointing out the obvious bot accounts, but there are some subtle ones as well.
Posted this in the other thread as well:

"OWN: 50 / 15500 = 0.32% engagement
J.P. Morgan: 30 / 450000 = 0.006% engagement
Donald Trump: 150000 / 58100000 = 0.25% engagement

We gonna make it bros. Welcome to social media. People are following OWN for news about their investment, not to hit the heart button and be noticed. It's not a thot account."

This is pump and dump 101 stuff right here. Hype up something that is legit (STOs) and try to connect it to your scam (CHX) even though there is no actual connection.

So you admit he wasn’t the CIO of the company? This is some Dwight Schrute assistant to the regional manager level stupidity but in real life.

>It's been obvious what going on today. There's a group of pajeets who moved from CHX to LTO and want to buy themselves enough time to finish dumping LTO before CHX moves up again. LTO dump has already started.
>ffs yesterday these same pajeets were trying to pump LTO by saying it's the comfiest hold since CHX...and other bullshit.

this.

so what you're saying is it's about to pump yugely

Yes. Once the announcement is made and word gets around these lto fags won’t be able to market buy as much as their 1000 rupees can afford fast enough

>mfw there isn't an announcement HAHAHAHA

The market seem to think QNT is worth more based on existing marketcap valuations. Why is this?

I hope the announcement is delayed so it can dump and I can add to my 22k stack. Can’t wait to read this board’s years from my yacht.

Nice one. I'm trying to get to 35k so I can periodically unload 5kish during the run up til I can sit in 20k for a few years

look forward to it, it'll dump to 0.1cents then people will move on from this trash coin

Ok

You guys are fucked.
You can't all buy at once or the price will rocket. Better hope the fud knocks the price down further as there is almost no liquidity even buying in small amounts. Jakes on you fucker.

Attached: 1536007083450.jpg (223x226, 5K)

>uses bobo but is long chx
>can't spell joke
>no liquidity when it's one of the highest volume on Idex

buying more tomorrow when i get paid

That's what these spergs don't understand. The smart money has already bought in. If you watch the latest AMA, Sascha says clearly that:
1. They EU regulatory compliant already
2. There is a NA partnership that will enable them to be NA compliant this week
3. They have massive interest from all corners of the globe and haven't even begun marketing yet.
Its a literal no-brainer than this project will become successful, its honestly just a matter of when

you sound like a typical delusional vechain holder
>price drops 5% veryday
Muh supply chain needs 3 years to succeed

Number of times 'CHX' was mentioned on Jow Forums according to warosu:
From April to mid-October 2018 (just before the price first started pumping): about 30 times
From mid-October to the end if December 2018: over 300 times
During the sole month of January 2019: over 900 times

I'm just saying....

If you can't see the clear difference in the two projects there's no hope for you