NIGGA WE MADE IT

"The biggest news to come out in crypto (possibly ever) came out this week and I'm not even hearing much fanfare about it.

The CEO of Twitter may be instituting tipping functionality using Bitcoin sometime in the near future. While I am a staunch Bitcoin Cash proponent because its keeps Bitcoin usable as money without custodial services, even I can acknowledge the astronomical effects this will have on this ecosystem.

Imagine 325 million people tipping eachother for quality tweets. From celebrities to heads of state, to the average person. Imagine that tipping people becomes cool / fun / popular to do when there is quality content posted.

Imagine the transaction volume that would result and the demand that would be created. People who have no interest or concern for bitcoin directly, would be buying small chunks of it just for the hell of it, because tipping is now a "thing" and everyone's doing it. Also, everyone wants to GET tipped, so the incentive goes up.

I've been in this space for 7 years. They always told us when Bitcoin finally sees some widespread use, it'll be in the context where people aren't just "using bitcoin" to use Bitcoin. It'll be embedded as a usecase into something that meets a need or creates incentive.

Tipping with Bitcoin on Twitter will be the first widespread usecase of Bitcoin as the money of the internet. The first killer app of many to come."

Attached: yellow-blockonedaily-1068x719.jpg (1068x719, 86K)

>Tipping for tweets
God why are normies so fucking stupid

Attached: DNhCTY2U8AE7Y6J.jpg (906x1200, 59K)

Why would the CEO of Twitter just decide to try to promote a cryptocurrency that few people use when he could just use real money and make a shit ton more money off that like Reddit does, because it is available for everyone?

Because the CEO of Twitter owns a lot of BitCoin.

Did you listen to this faggot talk? He believes in decentralization and immutability even though he runs a gay ass centralized platform with rampant censorship. He’s a real interesting faggot

because he invested +2,5M$ in LN lbs and owns ton of btc

To clarify: He's already rich as fuck, now his priorities are shifting so he uses his influence to make himself right about everything. It's not that he's trying to make BitCoin the future because he needs more money from it, he'd get more through business. It's that he's trying to make BitCoin the future so he can say that he was right all along and thus an expert/futurist/genius. That is more important to rich people than money.

this
see faketoshi

If BTC tipping was added to Twitter that would absolutely seal the deal for 100K/BTC.

>be american
>get shot
>tip the shooter via twitter

Lets think about this, it'll drive the normans to buy BTC only to get dumped on so (((they))) can win their bets on BTC futures. If you think the CIA will let you make it, you are mistaken. Lets face it twitter is a platform designed to control the normies behavour.

>While I am a staunch Bitcoin Cash proponent because its keeps Bitcoin usable
meanwhile, BTC gets embedded in Twitter for microtransactions
nice work, cashlet.

Oh my God the burger memes will get so bad
>tip the cab driver
>tip the waitress
>tip the school shooter
>tip the tweeter

I am so ready for this future.

Exactly this
watch him be like errr im satoshi now

Butt...if I wait maybe I can buy some for $2800.

It's not worth the risk.

It's gonna die within 3 months just like the changetip bot on reddit unless there is a seemless integration with coinbase wallets and the like

unironically most based and redpilled post of the week

Simply epic, my good sir! Allow me to tip you for that quality post!

Lmao this

We all gonna make it.

Attached: B4B2EDBA-F622-424E-BAAA-A10FD9B9D031.jpg (1200x801, 365K)

my tweets are too vile and racists to ever get any tips

Attached: 1506899839573.jpg (1916x1128, 815K)

if it increases the value of BTC then I'm all for it

I'd love to have normies as useless idiots, it's about time we bull again

Attached: 1449793613831.png (355x268, 199K)

The tipping idea has been beaten to death in crypto but whatever gets the retard money in.