Strong no bullshit support at 28 since 48h. Get ready for the next leg up. If your not in yet...

Strong no bullshit support at 28 since 48h. Get ready for the next leg up. If your not in yet, well I just don’t know what to say...

Attached: ADFD2F65-2A5F-47A9-8964-64D9D8C42E1C.jpg (696x449, 43K)

ahem, can you tell me what this coin actually does?

Get paid to seed files

Nothing. It’s a p&d. Simple. Enjoy the ride. Or not.

what a meme... bittorrent is dying since 2004 and the only thing seeded is warez content, IT'S CRIMINAL TO SEED FOR MONEY

And this is worth $188,651,454 USD ???

Yeah, why not?

Yes user, buy at 28. I’ll buy some at 22 when your stop loss hits because you failed to see the real demand area.

You really think the chinks are going to let this gold mine dying. You are deluded.

Upfiring number 1 gainer on cmc

Attached: 3mndiqzocld21.png (2040x1134, 552K)

Netflix is worth $149,100,000,000 USD and BTT is arguably better, and encompasses all of Netflix and more.

Do you not understand how much money is lost through piracy? This is monetizing illegal file downloads which no has been able to make money off of except from ads on sites like thepiratebay. You give up some bandwidth and get paid. DYOR

Let the brainlets fomo at 40 sats. They don't deserve to know about BTT.

No they will pump it to the moon. But do you think they’re going to buy at 28 when they can let it drop to 22 with the airdrop and pump it afterwards to make even more gainz?

And why would pirates pay money for things they can already find for free?

Attached: wsi-imageoptim-image.png (756x767, 109K)

Those who argue $BTT will be worth peanuts so no one will care..

Ever been to an arcade? The prizes are worth max $1, yet we spend shit tons for the satisfaction of getting something.

Ppl will use BT for the satisfaction of getting FREE money, no matter how little.

shit be dumping yo

I doubt that and I know you are over estimating the amount of individuals willing to go through these extra steps

yeah, you are seeding with your IP visible by anyone and you are basically participating in organized crime by collecting money for it
enjoy being in jail or at least getting sued for millions of dollars

It will be seamlessly integrated into the software. What steps are you referring to, is there a public document? Or more stupid fucking fud.

ITT: brainlets arguing about usecase rather than a normie fomo pump operation with money still to be had in it

You are what's wrong with crypto

You’re what’s wrong with crypto if you don’t think that it’s currently speculative gambling. The only coin with a usecase is bitcoin, the real bitcoin (BSV). Everything else is copypasta bitcoin and pump and dump chink scams.

whats the circulating supply?

I'm glad you're gonna lose all you're money in that scam.

You're right about crypto but continuing to adopt that attitude means that crypto will fail. There needs to be adoption, genuine usecases, and money flowing in that isn't from people trying to scam others.

Only 6% in circulation. What a joke

Have actually made a significant amount from buying around 11 sats. Why not in the meantime utilize pnd’s to accumulate as much as possible? Doesn’t take but an average iq to realize what’s going on.

Sorry but you need an IQ over 100 to continue this conversation

All in on UFR mate

you are here

Attached: BTTx1000.png (1780x884, 87K)

>he thinks his opinion about the state of crypto is worth anything.
Go back to rddit thanks.

Damn biz users are brainlets

P&d or not, scam or not, it’s going to be epic. Good luck everybody

>biz

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-130443.png (2048x1582, 1.62M)

>BTT

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-130543.png (2048x1520, 1.74M)

>The shilling period

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-130636.png (2048x1469, 1.8M)

>Buying at ATH

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-130718.png (2048x1528, 1.21M)

>What? You didn't realize BTT was another shitcoin?

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-131034.png (2048x1499, 1.62M)

I like how this board has transitioned from investing to literal gambling

>investing
>crypto

shit be dumping soon yo

say what you want about justin sun, but he understands that hype and price movement is literally all that matters. zero doubt this pumps before the airdrop.

Attached: goats.jpg (1061x1467, 130K)