SATOSHI COINS NOT LOST

Holy fucking shit! Satoshi just confirmed that the coins are not lost. Isn't it like one million BTC or something?

Attached: Satoshicoins.png (978x827, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qLI3VIHuKU
youtube.com/watch?v=lPbh2ltm1wI
youtube.com/watch?v=5DCAC1j2HTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Satoshi is dead.

Attached: 774534324.jpg (220x304, 30K)

Stop fooling yourself or you'll end up poor

hal might have given keys to family to sell when it hits 100k per btc and there is a way to cash out without dumping price

You will unironically end poor, you have been brainwashed because you are a brainlet

youtube.com/watch?v=2qLI3VIHuKU

youtube.com/watch?v=lPbh2ltm1wI

> Use Bitcoin name and Satoshi name to try to pump your bags and dont even be able to do that

> Fork of a fork

> Chain with least wallets and least activity

> Storing data on a blockchain is the most expensive way to store data, is stupid.

> Dumping since ATH.

> Everyone, expect brainlets, hates the project, therefore nobody will buy your bags.

youtube.com/watch?v=5DCAC1j2HTY

"I wanna just be left alone!" So let me go on one of the worlds largest television networks and say this and then go to a stage and say "I have more money than your country".

Stop relying to much on other peoples opinion. Try to look at the facts yourself and synthesize it to form your own opinion. You'll get closer to the truth that way. Don't let yourself get mentally stuck beacause of noise and character drama. Just a friendly advice to a fellow biznessman

Retard

XDDDDDDDD, whatever brainlets, you will get rekt, blockstream isnt a evil company, they work for free, the bch fork was a movement of miners to fuck over them, they even spammed the network and couldnt do anything, btc fork = dead coin. now fuck off.

hey i have looked at the facts myself and my opinion is that you must be really fucking retarded if you believe this scamming faggot

I can't wait to post the screencaps of this thread next year

He really is a scammer, he's not Satoshi and all you fags getting wet over him are going to be real disappointed

yes retard, we will be laughting at your ass AGAIN, we have been doing that since bch forked, the only thing you did was loose money, altrought is interesting, one way to manipulate people is to make them believe that succes is just around the corner... the same thing that faketoshi has been doing to brainwash brainlets like you, retarded.

Well, let's see, I know for a fact that you have zero actual evidence/facts to prove faketoshi is satoshi.

Attached: 1535487105842.png (436x361, 177K)

Proof of work. You know what that is?
Check mate bitch

Do you know who created PoW?

Probably a guy with more patents than Thomas Edison

Buy SV sirs, I sware it not an alt coins. It really bitcoins! Just trust me sir!

Attached: IMG_1524.jpg (284x177, 17K)

HONK HONK

Attached: 070.gif (800x371, 123K)

my sides. how retarded are you? maybe it's even worse than I initially thought.

Nick Szabo did in his white paper for bit gold. Get out of this space before you lose all your money.

Attached: 624ce83b0cb1f0ef31bbc6b3fd4d862a.png (1381x663, 664K)

CSW claimed he sold 900k of his coins to pay for electricity and R&D when he first claimed he was Satoshi.
Nigga can't keep up with his lies.

Attached: 41193225_2070716909613347_6590677626958905344_o.jpg (1080x1199, 143K)

Dave and Hal. Gavin Andresen's Bitcoin Talk posts fit the same wording as Satoshi. Multiple people could've logged in as Satoshi and posted there as him.

I suggest BTC introduces a fork so that "Satoshis" coins are indeed unspendable until yet another fork decides otherwise. That would ensure that no scammer, who might have got access to the private keys in a potentially illegal way can get hold of them.

HONK

its nice knowing the late adopters that actually believe this fucking amateur is satoshi already missed out on their once opportunity to make it with crypto

I see you can write but not read, interesting.

Attached: 1535487737250.jpg (1950x2097, 660K)

>change his code
>steal his coins

Anything else you want to do to this man

You posted this a year ago

Wrong
Wrong

Satoshi is playing 4d chess once again. He has lured you into a false sense of security...... When you least expect it he will dump all of his old bitcoin, the market will never recover. The real bitcoin..... BitcoinSV, will rise like a phoenix, all other crypto will die in the shitcoin shoah.

Fascinating how some people can lie through their teeth without a single shred of shame.

If BSV is the real bitcoin, and satoshi’s coins are not lost, why doesn’t satoshi spend all his BTC on BSV?

Wrong idiot. It’s nick szabo and nick szabo alone. If you weren’t a brainlet and understood the facts you would realize this.

Hal helped nick with some of the early code but he’s not satoshi.

Holy fuck so many fucking brainlets in this thread

>t. Mit grad who isn’t a retard like most of you

He's been larping like this for along time

if he really though BTC was a scam and BSV was the chain to be on, he'd dump his bitcoin and buy BSV with it, but he dosent
cuz he cant
cuz he never proved he owns those coins
cuz he's a conman
and a larper

The same reason your not his financial advisor

Craig posting is the cringiest thing on this board
Kys OP

Just wondering. How big would the justings be if the Satoshi wallet moved to an exchange and start trading btc-core for bsv? Price predictions? Something tells me this might actually happen.

I don't know what his strategy are, but it might happen sooner rather than later.
See this thread

It doesn't make sense to do that on the exchange. The exchange might stop you.

retarded operation dragonslayer tier horseshit

based craig satoshi wright

*HONK*
*HONK*
*HOOOOONK*
I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*

*blows up balloon and makes a balloon dog* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!! *sprays water from fake flower* The biggest *slaps you with rubber chicken* most amazing announcement *pulls string and bowtie spins like a fan* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!!

Get ready, for *takes off size 30 shoe, inflating a giant balloon hammer, then whacks you with it* the announcement *starts pulling line of multi-colored cloth from throat* to end all announcements!!!!!!!!

And that announcement *gets in tiny car, drives around and then gets back out* is gonna be coming to you *pulls out gun* NOW!!!! *"Bang!" flag pops out upon firing*

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK*
*presses a coconut pie into your face*

And there it is!

Attached: NEVER posted on bitcoin talk forum.png (400x400, 141K)

This. He's fuckin' dead.

A nice way to lose any credibility of exchange

So let me get this straight.

>Is Satoshi
>Owns every single patent in crypto
>The mastermind of were crypto should go next
>Literally no government or financial institution cares about him

Why?

Fuck off.

Attached: 1549218394424.jpg (261x244, 11K)

The way Szabo talks about bitcoin in the early days and compares it to bit gold REALLY makes me doubt this. He's always such a no-nonsense guy and speaks very direct and truthfully, I doubt he has it in him to roleplay like that.

That being said, if Szabo were to SAY he was satoshi, I would believe him 100% instantaneously.

>>Literally no government or financial institution cares about him
Do you even read, white boi?

Attached: satoshi-nakamoto-199x300.jpg (199x300, 12K)

Yes. His own twitter and sites like bitcoin4eva.com and cryptonews-wearenotbagholders.org is not legitimate sources though.