Just went ALL IN with Ethereum

Just went ALL IN with Ethereum.

Did I fuck up?

Attached: ETH.jpg (980x1307, 394K)

I mean you bought support, it's only like wet tissue support though.

why you did that?

ETH is deep trouble, its upgrade process is very uncertain, and it has so many competitors

i see that buying ETH now its like you catch falling knife

i see that ETH price is still big bubble, due to 2017 cryptohype and ETH mooning, but now is 2019 and cryptospace is totally different what it was 2017, and ETH hasnt deliver

As I see it you basically stole your Ethereum but the market seems to disagree. It went down over 90% from its ATH but lots of people are like "nah, its overvalued"

i got 3k im looking to put into eth for the past couple weeks but all it has done is drop in value. every time i think it's a good time to buy eth i wait and it continues to go down

>it has so many competitors
uninformed little shit, aren't you?
> ETH hasnt deliver
as opposed to what? nothing. the problems being solved have not been solved by the other supposed "blockchains"
>its upgrade process is very uncertain
no, its upgrades are usually on target, sometimes shit happens, but they pass through, unlike never delivered and stagnating shit you call "competitors". so many uninformed twats looking to park their money somewhere, and once they do, sling shit to defend their bags.

FUCK YOUR BAGS
I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKING BAGS OPEN
AND SLING THEIR CONTENTS ALL OVER THE PLACE SHIT FUCK

I put in $170,000
Now sitting at $70,000

BTT

Attached: IMG_20180805_170146__01.jpg (3751x2328, 1.88M)

how many years are you fags going to FUD eth? youve been doing it since 2014, ETH is still up 2000% since then ahahaha FAGGOT

Yeah you kinda did...

if it makes u feel any better, i had $250,000 in december of 2017 which is now worth $20k. lmao!!!!

remember that ETH value may drop to zero

ETH is just another altcoin, ETH isnt exception to other alcoins, cryptoworld is still very young, and ETH current status is old tech, ETH is slow, costly, and cant scale

Unironically best buy. Yes, better than BTC, yes, better than your flavor of the month shitcoin. In long-term you will make it OP

this flippening delusion was 2017, now its 2019 and ETH value has constanly dropping, ETH is constant downspiral

You are either retarded or a troll. Hopefully the later.

your flippening talk, that ETH is better than BTC, i hope you are trolling, since ETH value has going steady downspirall whole last year, and continue doing so, ETH has new lows after new lows

talking that ETH is better than BTC is pure delusion

I'd say that's actually pretty sound, I would by more ETH. It's by far the most widely use functional blockchain and a lot of the applications built upon it work quite well.

well what do you think is better tech that i should be investing in if not eth?

EOS is most used blockchain, and EOS has most daps

EOS has no transactions fees, EOS can scale, and EOS is lightning fast

EOS isn't even a blockchain, at least not a decentralised one, if I wanted a fast centralised database I'd go with mysql

Yes, you dun fucked up senpai

Better tech isn't the only factor. See: VHS v Betamax

these is actually the sort or replies that makes me bullish.

>french packaging
fellow Canadians i see..

Never go all in. You just gave away all of your leverage. Why do people do this to themselves?

EOS is a chink centralised scam

>I wanted a fast centralised database I'd go with mysql
based, long mysql, short EOS