He isn’t currently on an airplane flying to a 10 day long vacation in turks and caicos

>he isn’t currently on an airplane flying to a 10 day long vacation in turks and caicos.
I’m literally miles above you poorfags right now

Attached: CCC055EF-3D8D-449F-9555-CA1E77FAFF62.png (750x1334, 1.16M)

Thought you were already there...

Be sure to post on Jow Forums for rare flag goodtimes.

Imagine needing to validate your existence by sending thousands of dollars flying to some equatorial shithole.

>Turks and Caicos

shit tier. BVI, or many of the other west indies are better choices Turks and Caicos is normie poorfag central.

>picks one of the cheapest countries to fly too and holiday

Calls us poorfags

>Taking "vacation"
Has not, nor will ever make it.

Poorfag cope

It’s literally one of the best vacation spots in the world

You don't have to rub it into my face.

Turks and Caicos is a garbage, flat Island inundated with tourists. If you want that kind of experience, might as well go to the Bahamas and have a much better time.

West Indies are much nicer places to visit. Mountainous, tons of hidden beaches with no one there, tons of reefs to snorkel / dive, far more Islands, etc. I mean if you're going to a British oversees territory, BVI is simply the superior choice.

Keep coping because you made the wrong choice though.

>I’m literally miles above you poorfags right now
sick burn

You sound like a poorfag backpacker traveler who can’t afford the expensive resorts.

Flying and traveling kind of sucks. It’s generally a meme, I’m fucking tired of it. Have fun though, hot shot

>Staying in a resort

This is how I know you're a poorfaggot. People with means don't stay in fucking resorts when they go on vacation, you rent your own house with a pool and a nice view up in the mountains on Tortola. Keep on coping though, enjoy your stay at your shitty normie central resort on T&C LMAO

Lol yeah I wanna stay all by myself in a rented house instead of an all inclusive resort with ladies everywhere, fine dining, entertainment, etc. top fucking KEK

>flying commercial for only a 10 day vacation
>hasnt made it
everyone literally knows that if you made it you dont take 10 day vacations lmfao you buy a 1 way ticket and then come back whenever you feel like it. stupid poorfag. fuck off. just another normie thinking hes done anything other than shithimself in the streets.

god what a fucking disgusting and uncultured wagecuck

Poorfag jellie cope

>Going on vacation by yourself
>Not going on vacation with your wife / gf / family, staying in a nice villa overllooiking the ocean for ~$4-5k / week with 5+ bedrooms, a pool, balcony with a view
>Not spending your days traveling around the Island going to beaches / restraunts, enjoying the local cuisine and culture

absolutely pleb. I know you're coping really hard, but I'm only trying to make you suggestions. Next time pick a better Island destination, because T&C is literally the trash-tier of British oversees territories.

Tortolla is a much better destination, it's not a resort Island, there's not any real resorts to stay at, and it's much better that way, and it means less tourists. Staying on resorts is just cancer honestly, I'd much rather rent an air b&b or a house than stay in one.

Turks is literally for poorfags. It's like same tier as the Bahamas.

>4 posts by this id

Absolutely seething. Don’t worry wagie, you’ll get a vacation day in a few more months! Mush! Mush! AhhhhhahahagagHahaahahaha

>6 posts by this ID

C O P E

>resort
hahaha, i bet you don't even have a few million in crypto. fucking cringe op

>Wasting all of that money on some bullshit vacation instead of accumulating more at the bottom.
You're gonna kys in 2020 when all of your friends have made it.

Attached: lumenslambo.jpg (1152x2048, 420K)

You two should fuck off to those islands together and quit posting, faggots

>10 days
I've been on vacation since spring of 2017. That's what happens when you actually catch a bullrun. You should try it sometime. Next one is about 15 months from now. Cap this poor fags.