Are women a good investment?

Do you guys calculate dating cost per fuck?

At what point should a man invest in prostitutes?

I have this idea that only the desperate/unfuckables use prostitutes.

Attached: 1527757245941.png (1080x1080, 2.53M)

I tend to make women pay for Uber’s, buy me pizza, and buy me drinks before I fuck them

Nice was to show her value

As i get older my time is most prescious thing i have, i calculate time used per fuck. A day spend dating some bitch, paying everthing and not getting any would is a disaster

Cost per Fuck. This includes gas, place, time spent, etc.

Yes. Includes price of my plate order at restaurant.... my cost per fuck i kept it at $25 at the start of relationship

Well, if you're investing in prostitutes you should be a certified mack first. See you have to have your degree in macking before you go out and get your PhD. That's your pimping hoes degree, do you know what I am saying?

Attached: butters takes notes.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

I know what you are saying

Good, good. Now there are three basic Pimp moves: the turn out, the knock, and the lock. The turn out is when you take a square bitch and turn her into a hoe, the knock is when you take another Pimp's hoe, and the lock is when you keep hoe interested in you. That last one is more or less a fucking myth, hoes are always choosing, but you can at least put more time on choosy susie's clock, know what I'm sayin?

So you have to know which ones you can turn out and which ones you can knock, do you know what I am saying? A Pimp doesn't choose his hoes, the hoes choose their Pimp. Hoes belong to the community. Do you know what I am saying?

Attached: blue rose.jpg (728x960, 72K)

Here's a secret;
Married men get laid 4x more than single men.
Learn how to backrub(kino+relaxation) before sexing her up, and she will be like a hungry puppy, waiting for you to get home.
Better yet, find a virgin, and when she imprints on you, you have a waifu for life.

just get some girl with rich parents lmao

Attached: zbbbcz11e7d21.jpg (540x540, 46K)

You cucked fucking dipshit. If you are calculating “cost per fuck” in your relationship then there is literally no difference from you fucking a prostitute you faggot.

Aka an entitled spoiled bitch?
No thank you.
Poor but church going families raise the best wife material girls. And frankly that's the best investment a man can make in his entire lifetime.

Sup roastie. I also plan a budget for gifts and take relationship breaks sometimes when big gifts are due or the hoe has some formal gathering that requires my presence

This

How do I short women lads?

Get a load of this delusion

Get a load of this faggot..

>I have this idea that only the desperate/unfuckables use prostitutes.
Wow you’re a frickin genius you idiot

I have a gf and shes cool so sometimes i tell her "you need to suck it now" and she does and sometimes she is obviously horny (she gets really riled up and energetic) and then i know its time

I don't know i think that love exists but i also think that you need to be happy fucking and its not easy if there are like ego issues or no real physical attraction

I would calculate any of that hut i uave a rule that i wont pay for a woman/girl just because, i think you get to know each other better without weird expectations like that

>m-mommy look what I posted again

I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to leave

>Better yet, find a virgin

Where and how? This is a world of roasts

invest in sex dolls