Swallow it

Swallow it.

Love from, the first QNT shill on /biz

Attached: quantpill.png (590x845, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/jibrel-licensed-financial-intermediary-vqf-110000811.html
medium.com/@gverdian/the-real-reasons-84-of-enterprises-adopt-blockchain-and-why-they-are-hesitant-31844b29e93d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

top is 30m for this shitcoin

Added to my collection of Quant cringe. See you at 1bn

Attached: 4.png (1792x208, 21K)

In my view, with everything that's going on with this project, including its tokenomics, $1 billion in this bear market is actually a fair valuation.

I don't say that lightly, but it just ticks all the boxes.

What tokenomics is that?
There's no lockup, all the fees they receive go into buying qnt just for them to sell it again so they can pay expenses and fill their pockets. Really, token holders will be at the mercy of their treasury.

Add its just software running on aws.Add its connecting blockchains nobody is using.Add theres zero reason for any company to pay.Add this market doesnt value anything over 50 million unless its a currency/big blockchain.Anyone not seeing the signs that this is the time to sell aka the undeserved euphoria aka jan 2018 style, deserves to lose money.

So...? No answer to:
?

Wow, you have absolutely no idea how it works.

I'm amazed people fud to this level when they know literally nothing and haven't bothered to do a second of research.

The tokenomics model is one of the best in crypto by far. Any kind of adoption from big institutions is going to see the intrinsic value of every QNT token in circulation skyrocket past its current value.

Bless you getting all excited with follow-up questions because you thought your fud was working.

Attached: jnnjknbuigyvt.jpg (700x1280, 172K)

>No answer

Nope - I couldn't care less about the tokenomics. I care about the hype, manipulation, chart/books, and the likelihood of this team doing what it takes.

But the tokenomics are incredible too though.

If you're a Quant fan already then check the tokenomics out too. QNT is set to gain huge intrinsic value at the kind of ecosystem volume that Gil & Co seem highly likely to deliver.

Sorry, but I read the source of that pic and watched the interviews. There's nothing saying licensing fees are locked for the duration. Just stop to think, where do they get the money to pay rent, employees, etc if all their revenue gets locked in qnt?

Again, nobody is using any of this shit.Crypto is all hype, and to get the big money hype you need to be a big blockchain or a powerhouse currency.Not a shitty program upload to aws.70 partners, every top 100 coin now boasts banks, governments, big companies etc, its par for course these days, go look at vechain, walton,tron, eos..hell most of them.

Problem is nobody is using any of this right now, its dead fucking tech

The shitcoin leader board to see which coin is over valued the most

Belligerent little retard nigger. Nobody is impressed, nobody is going to buy your shitcoin. Stay mad.

The key on that picture above is the text at the bottom

“*please note that all figures here are highly speculative, especially how much transaction volume will result from a given amount of licensing.”

So the crypto world is dead and nobody is using any of it, but somehow wuants will have massive transaction volume?why?and from who?where are these people right now?Please the delusion here needs to stop.

> he STILL thinks that crypto valuations are based on real usage and adoption.

> he thinks BTC went 1000000000000x by being a useful currency
> he thinks ETH hit $1000 because it was so useful for cryptokitties and ponzis

They arnt.But the valuations do follow general rules, and the unbreakable one has to be its a big currency or big blockchain to get the big marketcap, cryptocurreny, the clue is in the name! its something this market can fall back on when none of these coins are doing anything.Problem is if/when quant is rolled out, and the inevitable case happens where nobody is fucking using it, it doesnt have this to fall back on.Its just software on aws, any clown can make that.

Right let's use some common sense here.

Quant hold millions of QNT, and I'm sure they will have some system to skim some off the top for revenue, as they, and every other crypto project, have to.

The model they've created is designed to offer a fiat gateway for clients while giving intrinsic value to the QNT coming in for licensing and usage, and also the QNT they hold.

Now why in the hell would they do anything that's going to dump the value of the QNT they're being paid with, and the millions of QNT they hold? The treasury is also going to act as a "bank" for QNT spend on usage. Why would they take in a certain amount of fiat for that, and then release it for considerably less fiat than it could have been worth?

There is no logic whatsoever, in terms of their own personal benefit, to go down the route of mass selling whatever they receive instead of following the tokenomic model laid out in that picture. The former would make them poor. The latter would make them very rich.

Wake up.

Same as most of these projects, they were all cash grabs, they know they wont be used, and they know the time to cash out is early before everyone realises its shit that wont ever take off.I dont care what positions gilbert holds, end of the day he is human and is doing this to make money, he knows full well the liklehood of this ever taking off in any usable way is way less likely than failing.Please just look at every crypto project from the last 9 years.You are betting this is the unicorn that will take off, and why?Connecting blockchains nobody is using?

Yes, but they are receiving fees for their work. So either they take out of qnt whatever they made or they are overpricing their service. Sorry, but without lockups the buying and selling pressure will allways be the same. All thats left is speculation

Or, instead of whinging about "muh adoption" and "muh tokenomics", you could have bought when we first told you and made 30x in ETH already?

Which would you rather be - right, or rich?

I did buy, i bought at 70 cents and sold at 3.40 back at the end of october.I didnt buy back in december because i essentially did the same by buying eth and it doubled.Im happy to make money off it, at the sametime its getting to the stage now where everyone is going to get burned, im not in it so i dont care about talking about its downfalls.

Just the add, this is literally jibrel all over again, promising the earth, but at the end of the day it will release an nobody will use it.

Arab scam with no accountability to anyone vs. Regulated Brit/Swiss project with vast credibility

Jibrel is regulated too

finance.yahoo.com/news/jibrel-licensed-financial-intermediary-vqf-110000811.html

It means nothing, again nobody is using any of this.

I'm saying it only makes sense to lock up at least the vast majority of the tokens, particularly as after the license fee is paid there's also an ongoing usage fee.

Any suggestion that they won't do this makes NO sense whatsoever. It is guaranteed to make them poorer, so why?

Huge profit = selling the incoming QNT for a fiat value that is higher than the fiat value the clients paid for that QNT. This model achieves that in a flawless way.

Not to mention they'd be sitting on $300m worth of their own QNT if this reaches a $1 billion valuation.

This is the problem with such determined FUD. It passes the point of reality by latching onto the possibility they might financially shoot themselves in the face for no particular reason.

Like it or not, with 70+ corporate clients in the pipeline, a system that greatly helps satisfy a big demand for enterprise DLT systems, a team full of top notch corporate guys, and a tokenomics system that increases the intrinsic value of QNT as the ecosystem expands, if ANYTHING in this market is going to get near $1 billion with a mega pump, it's going to be this.

I thougt you meant QTUM .
Bought 100k

I agree, regulation means fuck all really. The main factors remain as I mentioned above, which are manipulation, hype and motivation of the team to pull off a quality scam.

QNT is manipulated beyond all fuck.

BNB was/is the best manipulated coin ever, most likely. A fucking exchange coin, of course it was.

No one talks about jibrel, not even jibrel. There's no hype, no one cares about, where does it even trade?

This sounds just like everyone about jibrel back in feb.

Jibrel had all this same talk for the first few months of 2018.it was regulated,it was going to be a billion dollar coin, it had all these clients lined up blah blah. And it released and nobody used it.If a coin is hinging on being used before it gets its “billion dollar valuation” then you are an idiot if you hold out.

Proof you have no idea what you're talking about is that you don't think anybody will use it.

Big institutions are screaming out to use multi-chain DLTs. The cost, time and security benefits are worth billions.

What's stopping them is that every blockchain is battling for dominance and it's a huge pain in the ass to connect directly to any blockchain.

The solution is Overledger. Connect to that once, and get effortless access to multiple blockchains that can be used at the same time.

Hence why they have 70+ corporate deals in the pipeline.

It's not that blockchain adoption will lead to Overledger adoption. It's that Overledger adoption will lead to blockchain adoption.

eh who cares. skim off profits slowly until you have most of your principle back and if its legit and goes parabolic great... if not and you get dumped on you still made profit

Jibrel is VERY different. They're tokenised assets. Overledger provides an unrivaled way for corporations, banks, governments and institutions to use DLT tech for any purpose they need it for.

Not to mention the fact that Talal is a small timer. Do more than 20 minutes of research on the Quant team and you'll see the difference.

Interoperability isnt new, tons of blockchains offer it on top of their own blockchain.So 70 partnerships has now turned in to 70 corporate deals?which is it?Are all vechains partnerships corporate deals too?Proof of these 70 corporate deals?Is the correct eay to announce “corporate deals” to “blockchain brad” on youtube?

You're right, I really wish I had never bought QNT. I want my original ETH back, can't believe I got scammed into a 30x :(

Evidence number 4 that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Every other interoperability project relies on a core blockchain that the institution must connect to before they get access to the measly amount of other blockchains they usually have interoperability with.

Enterprises do not want to be tied to ANY single blockchain. It's way too risky.

With Overledger, they don't have to be. They could have a mApp running on 4, 5 or 6 different blockchains at the same time.

Just use your fucking brain for one second and you will see that this is the key to mass enterprise blockchain adoption. Institutions have been waiting for something like this for years, and Quant is making it happen.

“Enterprises do not want to be tied to ANY single blockchain. It's way too risky.”
“Institutions have been waiting for something like this for years“
Can you produce some evidence for these?

STRAP IN LADS! IT"S HAPPENING TONITE

Attached: strapinqunt.jpg (602x800, 139K)

>Enterprises do not want to be tied to ANY single blockchain. It's way too risky.
What do you mean? And is this like chainlink to provide data to all blockchains?

Attached: bitches-dont-know.jpg (600x704, 92K)

It's common sense?

The benefits of DLTs are hugely obvious. They could save the global economy trillions. Yes the crypto market has shit itself but the fundamentals of the tech haven't changed.

Why would enterprises spend millions and take the risk of putting ALL their data on one blockchain that could go wrong or vanish completely?

Put 2 + 2 together. Huge benefits for enterprise, but they haven't gone near it in any meaningful way yet.

Quant's Overledger provides a way to do it that's far easier, more flexible, more redundant and less risky than it's ever been. Just imagine for one second the concept of multi-chain apps that use loads of blockchains simultaneously. Maybe a bit of bitcoin for storage, a bit of Ripple for transaction speed, and a different one for validations, all while being connected to the likes of Corda for cross-corporation data.

Anyway enough from me. If you don't get it at this point you don't deserve to buy in at this marketcap.

Some people just hate money, pal.

What stops quant from vanishing completely?Software gets hacked etc?

Top keks

medium.com/@gverdian/the-real-reasons-84-of-enterprises-adopt-blockchain-and-why-they-are-hesitant-31844b29e93d

Not a big blockchain and not a big currency = flash in the pan

Capable of connecting to ALL blockchains and ALL currencies. In 8 minutes. With 3 lines of code. Game over. Top 10 coin incoming.

There are people still arguing whether Quant is worth it or not, kek.

I first shilled this to you chaps at 0.0009 (even a bit lower)

Attached: Screenshot_20190207-190748_Gallery.jpg (1080x1595, 951K)

Add the fact top banks have already signed up which validates the project to other major banks....game truely over.

Listen to what Gil said. He said big enterprise doesn't know what platform it needs to commit to and that includes ripple so this side steps this issue and says to them use them all safely...this is not some shitcoin. Its the layer the major banks will use....billion dollar market an absolute certainty.

quant doesn't need a token... also polkadot kills quant