Are you ready for the massive dump to 1 cent?

Are you ready for the massive dump to 1 cent?

Attached: shit.jpg (400x400, 34K)

With about $300, yes. Would love to x10 my stack

Don't be delusional. The exchange is a steaming pile of shit and Kevin is running out of money. You are gonna get stuck with huge bags.

$600 worth of bags which isn't all that much. The exchange works which is more than most ICOs can say

It has less volume than a local grocery store.

>The exchange works
user I...

>a few hundred bucks
>huge bags
Either you're a Pajeet or you're 12. Which is it?

I refused to sign up because they required KYC for even small amounts. Go fuck yourself coinmetro.

i'm on the telegram.. people have made bots to market sell the moment it lists

The pajeet mods were saying they had 58k euro volume today, and 48k yesterday. If not a lie then it's a huge increase from their daily 50 bucks vol

Have you tried it?

there are no market orders at launch only limit orders

i still haven't gone through kyc
more like kys amirite xDDD

Yes. It doesn't work well. The mobile app doesn't work at all. Just read through their beta feedback channel

What about the American investor shittokens? They didn’t get approval from the SEC. Is foreheadman still keeping those funds hostage?

>I refused to sign up because they required KYC for even small amounts. Go fuck yourself coinmetro
There's a lot of valid fud against them but this isn't one of them
They made it clear from day one they were gonna be compliant with incoming regulations. What did you expect?

Haven't tried mobile app yet but the exchange worked for me. I'm sticking with my point that they delivered more than 99% of other ICOs have at this point.

anyone got a link where I can buy this shit?

I'm 50% in this shit.
I still believe.

has anyone exchanged XCM for €?

>they delivered more than 99% of other ICOs
That's not a high bar. Especially when those other ICOs went down 80 or more percent. Regardless, I'm personally not selling even if it goes down 80 percent since I didn't put in more than I can afford to lose and I still think Kevin is dedicated to the project even if it's seemingly being managed terribly by non ICO standards (as in real-world)

>source of wealth documents
ABSOLUTE STATE

Attached: 2F98A1C2-21A9-420F-A7E3-30469FA886C2.png (1242x2208, 602K)

Yes. I've been waiting for my KYC to clear for 9 months though. I've sent support about 2 dozen emails. All they say back is, "we are still processing your KYC." When I asked about it in Telegram, they told me to email support. When I told them I'd already emailed support many times and nothing had happened, they banned me from the Telegram.

Brainlet here. What’s a limit order?

Sounds reasonable. Same here. Only have 2500xcm

I'm gonna sell about 5k XCM at launch, what can I reasonably expect to get from this? I am happy though, I wrote this off as a complete loss a while ago so anything I get out of this is a bonus.

The thing I don’t understand is that so many people think they’re gonna be able to sell, regardless of the price.
There still has to be buyers and with 50k daily volume on the exchange (which would be people trading who invested in ICO) who the fuck is gonna buy your bags?

No one and kyc is a mess, besides I still get random one time pass when I log in and can't fucking get into my account.

You really think itll be legit impossible to sell even 5K? I mean there will be buyers at some level, like even at .05 or so I can see buy orders popping up. Id be more than fine offloading everything at a huge loss

>usp is regulation compliance
What, do you think they'd just let you launder your money?

The thing is you’ll be competing with thousands of others trying to dump at the same time. Maybe some of your order will go through? Maybe..
It’s gonna be interesting to watch what happens.

I'm just saying there will be some sort of floor where there is buyers and that should be at least 5 cents or so. Not really expecting to sell much above 10 cents

And the best part is Kevin’s already spent that money and most of it has shrunken anyway because they didn’t liquidate the crypto “donations” until the market shat itself

This is how you know its "bad" management. Any reputable company raising money would have liquidated the ICO funds immediately into something stable. It is extremely irresponsible and unprofessional to speculate with investor funds.

>it’s extremely irresponsible and unprofessional to speculate with investor funds that were purely based on speculation in the same speculative market

But you’re also right, it’s like Kevin fell for the hodl meme

I mean yea.. hes supposed to be a reputable businessman, not some reddit soiboy

Knowing absolutely nothing about this project from this thread I am certain it will moon at launch because everyone is saying it will.
Jow Forums is always wrong

I didn't even bother doing the new KYC since I knew it would dump to 0 right away.

either since works somehow or it's just another loss i'll sustain.

everyone is saying it will dump I mean.

Double dubs..
Unfortunately you are wrong in this situation but feel free to put a buy order in at 15c

Coss has like 3m daily volume and it's at 5 cents. CM is gonna floor at 1 sat.

Just a few more minutes boyos

What’s your sell order priced at?

>nobody can log in
>frozen
>Oliver the “ fud regulator” who sucked dick into CM staff assuring everyone “it’s been reported ;)l

Attached: D300B546-2718-4413-AE03-88DBB7DF93FB.png (1242x2208, 783K)

ConMetro BTFO

Attached: 89AB7C07-FD8A-4E42-901B-F04F57E6F9DA.jpg (1099x251, 120K)

fuckin frozen piece of shit.Who the fuck is going to buy our bags? need to get this shilled on reddit and scam those cunts like we got scammed by kevin the pedofile murko

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fucking classic. they assured me the site wouldn't crash this time with all the people logging in at once.

FUCK I cant sell

The never had more than 10 people logging in at the same time, how could they know what's going to happen?

you actually logged in?

This shit has happened before during the flash sales. They said this time it won't happen.

“Boh!” “Object object” my fucking sides

was but cant sell

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Attached: coinmetrod.jpg (827x592, 275K)

Yea I'm on the trading page, just cant sell

Can’t create order..

nobody is buying. bahahahahahah we got kiked!!!! fuck you kevin murko. i hope you go into hiding after this lil bitch

Instant 0.01 floor price, nobody can sell.

Kek

Kevin is currently having reconstructive facial surgery that’s why he’s been missing for a few days. He’s going to disappear with our monies and start a new life in Disneyland

lmao, fucccccccccccccccccccccccccc

I LOVE COINMETRO

all i said was train wreck, got booted by the amazix fuckin child molesters. amazix fucks little kids, thats a fact. they actually got charged with diddling little boys and girls.

Attached: 398CFBBD-5B92-4223-B5F8-9E4F8D9B4936.jpg (452x678, 62K)

WHERE IS MY MONEY MISTER FOREHEAD

Attached: Screenshot_9.jpg (271x661, 25K)

Any updates? I still cant sell

“There was an error while processing your order”
What did Kevin mean by this

Hey guys after you're massive DUMP come over to Nauticus.Exchange and join me on the supreme meme team.

Its a significantly better project; for realzies.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Such a fucking amateurish execution. Why they just copy Binance UX and then "innovate" ETCM/TAM bs on top of that. Shoot and fire your engineers and UX designers.

Give up Conmetro shills will never drop their guns man. I've seen countless nauticus threads try to convert them. They never learn

>FUD regulator
Imagine going to somebody's LinkedIn and seeing literally "FUD regulator" as their job title

He also confirmed he literally does it for free

still can't sell. anyone?

Sell order went through using stop. But nobody’s gonna be buying so all we will see is 10,000 sell orders

still nothing
the funny thing is even at 0.01 it is worth selling I have so much .. so I may as well keep trying

No kyc? I dont follow these guys and im not an investor. I just want a decent exchange without KYC. This isnt that.

Got kicked out of the telegram for saying this will dump to 2 cent. I want out. Fuck conmetro, im glad i only have 1k in this

l m a o

kevin what the fugg

Come over to the Nauticus user; the water is fine.

AAAAAAAAAND IT DUMPED

ok I just sold 3 eth's worth for 660 euros. not too bad actually better than the rest of my portfolio for a one year hold ha ha

Don't sell at 1 cent, it's gonna go up in a few months.

does someone actually managed to sell something ?

I know, I'm impatient. But I reckon it will be 1 cent for a while and I got out with limit orders at 3 cent and then 2 cent

>Kevin is currently having reconstructive facial surgery
That's going to be REALLY FUCKING EXPENSIVE to make sure nobody recognizes him because of his forehead

How man. I sold 1 eth worth for $100

and hopefully everything will go up in a few months

Sold 5k xcm for 100 bucks

fuckin bagholding 9k now. fuck u kevin murko. You piece of shit nigger! you better fix this and get us our money back or you're gonna feel the wrath nigger

not really sure but I bought 26000 for 3.15 eth back when eth was like $650 and after some repeated button mashing just now I have 660 Eur showing. gonna convert to BTC and get the hell out

I want to fuck him up, even got banned from the telegram for one comment. Fucking scam

Why didnt you guys listen?

Attached: 49343333_402361033904085_887164927083544576_n.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

They're heavily censoring their telegram now too

kek, I just saw a guy say that they shouldn't be so trigger-happy with deleting messages because that could scare others away, and then that message got deleted

its slighlty going up, we're approching 0.3

Carlo is legit retarded, keeps making typos, deletes messages and freaks out in the chat and he is supposed to be the community manager. I wonder how much they're paying him.

Carlo is a paranoid piece of shit.

50 XCM/hr

heh i thought it was tomorrow

i wanted to sell at 10 cents or above

now im left with a fraction

just awesome