You are here

Attached: cheat sheet.jpg (800x449, 94K)

truth. we're nowhere near capitulation. capitulation means going back to pre-bullrun levels, i.e., sub 1k

I like this bold statement

Attached: 1549465311785.png (520x688, 230K)

>log on linear
>you are here

Nice try Jew man, you’re not getting any of my shit.

Come back at 3 digit bitcoin and we'll talk again

Same

Attached: 1243521124.jpg (79x125, 2K)

This chart is dumb, it’s unevenly distributed for meme line purposes. Look at the vertical price scale. The top 3rd price range is 20,000-4,300 while the last two third price range is 4,300 to 150.

The vertical scale should go up in equal increments, but you are gay and had to randomly condensed to prove your gay meme lines.

Short the market nigger if you are so confident, I dare you.

You know, I'm actually inclined to believe this.
Bullish Jow Forumsraelis are way too confident with the bear market right now. This isn't what blood in the streets looks like.

Or maybe they're just autistically stubborn, I don't know.

>Bullish Jow Forumsraelis are way too confident with the bear market right now
because 1 bitcoin is still nearly 3.5 thousand dollars. before the bullrun it was sub 1 thousand. it's still way way off the lows.

There is no conspiracy, it is a straight tradingview chart.

>He doesn't know about logarithmic charts

Attached: 1545580278745.jpg (971x565, 141K)

finalpilled

>Down 80% from ATH
>Now officially the longest bear market in BTC history
>"We still have a long, LONG way to go before the bottom"
You perma-bear brainlets don't even appear to realize that you sound just as ridiculously delusional as the perma-bulls that you mock did nearing the end of 2017.

Tell us the reasons, why it should go up and why the situation in the market should look any different from January 2017.

Stop making these threads

>tell us the reason why it should go up
There will be more buyers than sellers.

low IQ fud. SAGED.

post your BitMex leveraged position while you try to short the bottom

kek

Biz is dead compared to the height of the bull market. Everyone got thoroughly JUST’d and the few stragglers here are the unbreakables.

>Now officially the longest bear market in BTC history

we have to see a new low for it to be the longest bear market.

How does that make sense if he was talking about time?

If you think having fallen 85% means we’re in “complaceny” you are so fucking stupid you should end your life.

It's capituation, soon anger at 2500$

>This delusion

Literally every single person has to sell. The market has reach a bottom before we can recover looks like its a long way down still.

>Unbreakables

I have never hear such cringe epic fail talk in my life. If all people do not sell we cannot recover, literally EVERY SINGLE PERSON HAS TO BE BEARISH BEFORE IT CAN BECOME BULLISH. What don't you incel poltards don't understand.

The moment fed cucked by trump and stopped increasing the rates, (((investors))) started going after riskier investments. Money will flow into ponzis again. It's just a matter of time.

>every single person has to be wrong in order to be right

It’s nice to know that I alone can keep this bear market going on forever simply by refusing to sell

Its not a true reflection of your sentiment then just you being a contrarian "its da j00s!" virgin.

People look for risky investments when money is abundant, not when it becomes more scarce / expensive to get...

YOU WILL NEVER TAKE MY BITCOIN JEW

I WILL NEVER SELL

NEVER

delete this immediately

and the stromweenie appears.

I'd rather read 100 pee pee poo poo and nigger posts than yours you dishonest toxic fag of middling intelligence.

mt gox will deliver bitcoins originally bought sub $500 to claimants sometime in spring. unless institutional investors start overbidding each other on compliant new exchanges like LGO and Bakkt before then, we're looking at another very stanky legg down.

Clean up my shit faggot

Attached: 0406121407.jpg (1200x1600, 197K)

that's exactly why usd has been losing value and stock were going up all over the world. After trumps tariff truce, we will see it's effects even more.

What if i told you that bitcoin is going to zero and ripple will overtake bitcoin as coinmarketcap #1 coin. it will be an historical moment. btc flash crashes sub 1000$ and XRP flash pumps to double, even triple digits.

>Middling intelligence
Projection at its finest.

Nazi's with a scat fetish how original.

get in the oven you knuckle dragging troglodyte. you're all going extinct.

Attached: crematorium.jpg (700x537, 91K)

>muh projection
I like how middling intelligence is what you picked out as my projection. The truth stings.

Really, so Jow Forums makes the market now? Topkek. Normies already capitulated, rest of us are just twiddling thumbs since there'll be stagnation for at least another year or 2, or possibly forever. The emotional traders are out. Next thing to happen is the die off of shitcoins - pajeet bagholders in those haven't all yet capitulated, so there is that. But I wouldn't be shorting right now, just as much chance of an upbart as anything else.

Negative 98% is blood, how much more blood do yo want?

This