Is this the calm before the storm?

Is this the calm before the storm?

Attached: B316666F-9106-4A89-BEE2-0E1E0F711D5A.gif (611x518, 3.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/83hq1z/docusign_partnership_speculation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes this is going to $5 minimum by March

This

Tell me more

some big news gonna drop before the end of next week. well, not news exactly, but you'll know what i mean when it happens.

Attached: 1548573995821.gif (899x1239, 645K)

m41n n3t

I hope it's waterfowl related my potty trained acquaintance not named Pajeet.

>mfw the only thing keeping this from dumping is the nonstop larp
>buy the rumour sell the news but the news never comes and the larp never stops

just make sure you have your Bucephala albeola according to y = mx + b

I hate that this filthy nolinker made me laugh

>Some of us are here for discipline, some for escape. And the rest don't even know why. I'm not sure where I fit in, but I can see a small piece of myself in each of them. I think I'll have friends here, and I hope this will be home.

>The Albatross wasn't just a ship or a school, it was something that we made, something that's inside of us. That's who you are Skipper, what you gave us you carried us, now let us carry this together. Let us carry this together.

>5 min eomarch
>Well, if it ain't Howard Hughes come to take me home!

Attached: D5D15810-CD63-4E6C-9089-51D5EAE39FEB.jpg (248x189, 21K)

Whick one of you retards posted this?

Attached: IMG_20190207_131604.jpg (1440x1997, 225K)

Me, sorry.

How the fuck are you going to release a software without bugs and flaws without user testing. Mainnet will crash and burn with your dreams

Here ya go frens

Attached: A98F3B00-11D4-460F-B42E-08005ABBB6B7.jpg (1125x837, 221K)

If you squint your eyes really hard, the logo looks like a 0.

SELL SELL SELL

They have testnet for testing

oh. another larp. now that is something new

If something came along that gave you dudes a sense of belonging amongst each other, but had a more tangible real world chance to help you make it, both financially and socially (relative to your ingroup of outsiders and normies), would you leave the empty promises of coins behind? Would you do so if it required a tad more work than buy in with pocket change and hold?

cant spell $1000 without a 0

No

idk but I just bought 250 LINKs. Should I sell my 10 xmr?

Honestly this drop of volume is scaring me... should i hop in? I feel it will go parabolic somehow, 0.6 version seems big

Can't spell 0.0001 without zero either

1e-4

how long do I got until we mooning? my paycheck comes next friday

Let's talk on March 28th. You may change your mind.

Thanks, looks like it's time to sell my stack and rebuy at 7000 sats

Link to the thread? /x/ is based. I never believed in this shit until Sept2017 LINK ICO happened. Weird things happen and live in my room

I frequently lucid dream randomly without any drugs and last week i took control of my dream and literally visualized the chainlink. That bliss that energy hit me like a truck Hearth rate jumped sudden jolt hit me and i woke up with an amazing feeling.

Ho Lee Fuc.
All the basedness; all the pills this man has consumed... is tiring just to think about.

Unironically how to lucid dream? Or how do you do it yourself?

Mainnet?

gib more info

How best to organize all these neet's pocket change into a cohesive force to be reckoned with?

pump starts now

Wow definite sell signal.

Sirgay another bathroom conference in McDonalds headquarters

Made me kek slightly desu. Thanks

Wake up before you are supposed to and then go back to sleep. Works for me quite often.

Example. 8 hours. Sleep 5 wake up and go back to sleep. If those 3 hours are split into smaller pieces it also works well. 30 min chunks. Very weird dreams usually, many times lucid. Night of drinking before helps too

>Mainnet?
no, it's media related. cant say anymore right now. it'll either be this time next week, or the start of the week after. some people are saying this could be the catalyst for the singularity. we'll see i suppose.

Thanks boss. Do you think we could see $2 LINK?

>I would be extremely surprised if the price is below $3 in May 2018

Riiiiight.

Attached: chainlink__hummmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (1080x1246, 124K)

But you guys promised I would make it with 10k

Absolute kek

Attached: 1519373758805.jpg (963x966, 356K)

Maybe on the 1min chart? You'll never see it on anything else though, we'll shoot straight past it.

>this could be the catalyst for the singularity

Attached: kanye-west-angry-mad-face-dl-770-x-433.width-800.jpg (625x352, 33K)

kek

K. Just sold 10000 LINK

>work

You lost me proud cuck

Can’t say anymore now TEEHEE!

Trust me and hold! Screencap this ;)

>Media related
Jesus Christ who gives a shit 0/10 for this shit larp OP

>catalyst for the singularity
Wells Fargo exit scamming as we currently shitpost is the catylist, family.

Checked, something will happen, i cant tell what because im anonymous but i know something will happen i cant tell because i have NDA i cant tell because i know nothing and i am a big faggot tralalalalalala

No shit Sherlock, 3 team members are speaking between now and then

GOT EEEEM!!!

What do you think the announcement is going to be in Feb you mong. Decentralized test net prepping for main net launch

no, it's not a speech. it's written media. i've already said too much.

Half my fiat is in LINK, the other half to DCA if it goes up or low, lets do eeeettt

sergey medium post maybe.

It will be the exit scam service agreement announcement

Oh shit, is the new whitepaper being released already? I thought we had a few more months to go before that.

150 link... never going to make it

Strap in marines

Attached: FB_IMG_1549579642129.jpg (480x558, 31K)

this is the only clue i'll drop - it has to do with docusign, although it's not an "official" announcement. there is however a very big potential that the article will trigger an influx of interest from new corners of the internet.
once it drops you'll remember this thread straight away.

Tell us more, I'm so tired. It feels like two years since sergeys eoy statement

At least you’re specific so we can either thank you for the tip or call you a complete faggot for lying.

I hereby dub thee “The DocuSign LARPer”

Real creative.

so every penny link goes up you make $1.50 cents.

And we’ll call you Massive Faggot

Is that you Tom?

March 14th mainnet confirmed.

Which corners of the internet?

This. Also, drinking Absinthe helps. The European shit not the fake American shit without the wormwood.

The 41st of March is the 10th of April

of course.
t. small Jow Forums owner

This may be a brainlet question...in regards to PSD2 coming for the banks having to give out their APIs... Will Chainlink be able to link an individual bank account up to smart contract?

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/83hq1z/docusign_partnership_speculation/

okay.

And we'll call you WhiteKnightFaggot

Look up what Swift GPI is and then look up GPI Link.

Can you tell us something actually worth hearing I don't think anyone gives one iota of a fuck about medium blog posts desu

Why entertain the LARP? If you have to keep asking then its obvi a LARP