Remember to split up your LINK

Remember, LINK is the last golden ticket out of poverty and you should never store 100% of your linkies in a single place. As unlikely as it is, someone could hack Binance or even Ethereum itself and steal everything you own.

Thankfully, since LINK is a blockchain-agnostic project, that means it can be stored on ANY chain using ANY wallet in existence! Sergey and Steve actually guarantee this interoperability in the white paper and it is a large part of what makes the project so appealing in the first place. Because of this, I strongly encourage all linkmarines to split their stack evenly across as many of the following as they can muster:

>Ethereum wallet (MyEtherWallet is always good)
>Several different exchanges (Binance, Coinbase, and Gemini are highly trusted) so if one goes down it's not game over
>Bitcoin wallet - Bitcoin is the O.G. blockchain after all and probably more hackproof than any other in existence.
>Monero wallet - storing your LINKs on the Monero chain has the added advantage of obscuring your trade history from the feds. When you finally cash out you won't need to pay any taxes on your LINK stack.
>Skycoin wallet - Storing your linkies in a Skycoin wallet will actually earn you coinhours passively! It's like earning node dividends without the wait or hassle.
>Try looking for little-known crypto projects that might have a fork in their future. If you store LINK on their wallet when the fork occurs, you get free forked LINK!

There are just a few ideas, but there are innumerable safe places to spread your LINK stack out in. As you can see, it's almost irresponsible to keep all your LINK in a dusty old MEW wallet when there's so many perks to storing it elsewhere. Keeping your link spread out like this also helps against the temptation to sell your LINK prematurely during the climb to $1000. Personally, I have my LINK spread out over 8 different wallets and 5 different exchanges, and I've never felt comfier.

Attached: 1546789495951.jpg (472x472, 119K)

thanks for the advice. just sent half my stack to my BTC wallet. it's so secure I can't even view my own LINK stack anymore! would recommend to anyone worried about getting hacked

stale pasta

Yep, most exchanges will let you do this. Actually works surprisingly well!

Weird seeing good advice on biz.

Attached: 1548368600272.png (1920x1080, 184K)

Can i send my LINK to my frozen bitcoin wallet? It's frozen at 18k but i don't know if I send my LINK it will drop to 3500 instantly

Frozen wallets can still receive they just can't send.

>yes goy store your LINKies in unsecure chains
nice try

Pretty funny, but holy shit what an asshole. I can see why you don't have any friends.

fuck that, keeping it all on binance. you are more likely of losing it all constantly sending it around wallets then someone hacking binance

thanks OP i keep half on binance and sent the other half to coinbase. just send it to thr coinvase ETH adress and your good, so much easier then setting up a retarded hardware wallet lmao saved $100 right there

Attached: 8EF3A89A-3AC0-4CD9-8362-E2878AB84727.jpg (208x242, 12K)

I send my links to three different blockchains straight from the ICO

I don't trust exchanges at all after the recent cryptopia and QuadrigaCX shitstorm. Comfy with half of my stack on a ledger and the rest tucked in my monero wallet for privacy reasons.

Pretty creative thread, good work OP.

Great advice op better safe than sorry. That's my motto :)

Thank you for the tips! How do I make my LINK balance show up in my NEO wallet? I sent half my LINK there and now I can’t see it for some reason.

based OP, saving this post

chain shit retards need to be punished

Attached: 1548953008892.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

So let me get this straight. If I send half my stack of link to my monero wallet that link becomes undetectable...

Oh shit good idea. Coinbase is much likely to stay around / not get hacked, compared to that chinky exchange Binance.

god i cant wait until there's crypto hype again like december 2017 so fucks will follow these threads

Hey fren. You seem to have a good grasp on this security thingie. Can I send you my stack for you to take care of?

Hardware wallet? kek

You are so right OP. If I could upvote this x1000 I would do it just for you. My sister lost all of her original bitcoin (long story) and ever since then, I always promised myself to be careful when trading (lmao who would’ve thought we’d become traders). Let’s hope we all enjoy the fruits of the cryptotree.

tldr: Remember to remains safe, smart and sensible

This has been posted before, and also op is a link holder dumb fuck. He wants retards to lose their linkies making the supply go down

Calm down. There’s literally no need to get like this. We could achieve so much more if you acted with a little bit of dignity. Just a thought.

Reddit user detected

thanks user, lost 100k link

Fucking brainlet. Read the thread. Read between the lines.

lol ok I see you're right. My bad. You're the man. Thanks.

Reddit user detected

Don't derail this thread

Attached: ozzy.png (720x480, 585K)