*HONK*

*HONK*
*HONK*
*HOOOOONK*

I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*

I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK HONK*

*blows up balloon and makes a balloon dog* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!!

*sprays water from fake flower* The biggest *slaps you with rubber chicken* most amazing announcement *pulls string and bowtie spins like a fan* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!! *HONK HONK*

Get ready, for *takes off size 30 shoe, inflating a giant balloon hammer, then whacks you with it* the announcement *starts pulling line of multi-colored cloth from throat* to end all announcements!!!!!!!! *HONK HONK HONK*

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK*
*presses a coconut pie into your face*

AMBROSUS IS AN ALIBABA CHINK CHIP SCAM

And that's it!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1549394676969.jpg (778x518, 138K)

kys

Roger, you and your kebab coin are fucking pathetic!

Fucking pathetic fud u pajeet nigger, this is why I stay off of Jow Forums its just a bunch of fucking basedboy queers who hate on AMB and push shitcoins like LINK that dont even have a mainnet, stop being a bitch and use your actual username or pic for once pussy. Dont buy into your own FUD and do yourself a favor and buy some AMB.

Haha scambroses on suicide watch

this is a pasta right user?

Is you buying link a fucking pasta?

*pushes your face into a coconut pie*

based

Can I see the mainnet please?

just look at the leaks retard

Oh it’s you... the faggot who doesn’t understand the difference between a testnet and mainnet

kek

FUCK i love the new clownsetti meme

I smiled loudly.
5.6/10

thanks, just bought 100k honks

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 1.27.58 PM.png (783x793, 1.18M)

what is that photo

ambrosus latest senos update

not fucking joking/larping

just insert finger here pls sirs
do the kindful

ambrosussensory rdfi chip set*

A blueprint for a perpetual motion device

Clearly you don't hbecause AMB has it's mainnet running fucking idiot

So why can I click the links that were posted and I get to see what is being tracked?
>hint because it’s not on the mainnet

“Supposedly” wave 0 is already onboarded, we still have seen absufuckinglutly nothing concerning the mainnet

Your dumb ass does know that amb did a bunch of pocs right? They went to companies, said hi sirs, we can save you money using blockchain, we will show you how for free. So these companies let amb track a product on the testnet....
>testnet
Read that again you fool. After seeing how full of shit amb was they told them they were not intrested and would rather use a private chain like ibm ect.

This is how the business world works. Keep thinking those items are on the mainnet.

Got a good laugh, underrated picture.
Going to add the AMB logo and save it.

Lmao

Oh my gosh is that the new Ambrosus Hyperion fingerbox??